• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty Thread

Striker

Thrilledge said:
The Greatness score was over 1000
Oh, then that's really good. Should be #1 on your list.

GC,

How many days we getting to complete games - 2/3 days?

EDIT:

I understand playing CPU games will be quick and over with, but facing humans will or may take longer.

GCQuinton

Striker said:
They reward you like this after a close game.

And a BYE week? Are you kidding me! :lol

To get most of these games scheduled, I had to move some stuff around. Hence the byes. I didn't start week one until last night, so people have until Monday night (4 days) to get their games played.

I had a good game with Florida till the 2nd half. I don't know WTF happened there.

i sucked at stopping the medium gains, which turned into big ones. ugh. and my best receiver got injured and my other WR dropped passes when i needed them most :lol

GCQuinton

pheeniks said:
I had a good game with Florida till the 2nd half. I don't know WTF happened there.

i sucked at stopping the medium gains, which turned into big ones. ugh. and my best receiver got injured and my other WR dropped passes when i needed them most :lol

Don't forget your recruiting.

Thrilledge said:
Any way to embed the EA videos on the board?

Nope.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Righty10 said:
Will you be around about 5:00 pm EST to play our game?
I actually just got home. I had to go out. My wife will be home any minute. I could possibly play around 9 or 10pm EST tonight. If you're on shoot me a message on XBL.

What's your AIM? Maybe that is easier if I contact you there. Just however I can get in touch with you the quickest.

Side Note: Holy shit my schedule is hard. I kinda asked for it I guess, but daaamn! :lol

Striker

vumpler said:
I actually just got home. I had to go out. My wife will be home any minute. I could possibly play around 9 or 10pm EST tonight. If you're on shoot me a message on XBL.

What's your AIM? Maybe that is easier if I contact you there. Just however I can get in touch with you the quickest.

Side Note: Holy shit my schedule is hard. I kinda asked for it I guess, but daaamn! :lol
I saw your first six games and sent you that message. :lol

Ando put up 49 pts on Texas' D? Wow.

Is he still banned?

daw840

So I have a video that I want to upload but I can't figure out how to save them. EA is terrible with there game manuals.

Please help!

GCQuinton

Save the video before you quit the game in the "Create Highlights" tab. From there, just go to your Highlights tab in the main menu and you'll see the option to upload the saved clips from there.

daw840

GCQuinton said:
Save the video before you quit the game in the "Create Highlights" tab. From there, just go to your Highlights tab in the main menu and you'll see the option to upload the saved clips from there.

What button do you hit to save the video? That's my problem.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't see it.

GCQuinton

daw840 said:
What button do you hit to save the video? That's my problem.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't see it.

It should just ask what camera angle you want to record it at, and after it's done playing it'll show a yes or no prompt to save it. As you're leaving the game it should automatically save the video.

vumpler

Striker said:
I saw your first six games and sent you that message. :lol
Yeah, thats the only reason I even looked into it. Otherwise I was just going to take it week by week. Now I'm just scared. Thanks striker... thanks! :lol

Striker

vumpler said:
Yeah, thats the only reason I even looked into it. Otherwise I was just going to take it week by week. Now I'm just scared. Thanks striker... thanks! :lol
Your toughest games will be Florida and Texas. No shocker there, but the CPU games you got put up against are insane.

I get to face Kansas, so that should be interesting. Never got to play Qbert on Madden so this will be something new to expect. :p

GCQuinton

The schedules will definitely be more balanced next season for everyone, trust me. I tried to give everyone the games they wanted this season after doing it like for year one, that's something I'm gonna have to take control over to keep stuff even.

This game more than any other sports games I've played leaves a lot of work to the commish but I've been playing dynasty forever, so I'm cool with it.

daw840

Striker said:
Your toughest games will be Florida and Texas. No shocker there, but the CPU games you got put up against are insane.

I get to face Kansas, so that should be interesting. Never got to play Qbert on Madden so this will be something new to expect. :p

I guess we never did play. Don't worry, I can kill the CPU, but when it come to human players.......

vumpler

GCQuinton said:
The schedules will definitely be more balanced next season for everyone, trust me. I tried to give everyone the games they wanted this season after doing it like for year one, that's something I'm gonna have to take control over to keep stuff even.

This game more than any other sports games I've played leaves a lot of work to the commish but I've been playing dynasty forever, so I'm cool with it.
Yeah actually the rest of the seasons I'm set sail for fail. I might end up bailing after season one just because I've never done a dynasty before. I had no idea how to do any of the recruiting. It didn't give me any of the players stats, it just said they were 5 stars. That means jack to me. I did a couple phone calls and asked dumb questions, unlocked dumber questions, and received ample smart ass unrealistic answers.

I offered my top 10 "prospects" scholarships. Hell I dunno what to do :lol . I started doing quick phone conversations and randomizing the phone call length. I had some that I talked to them for 75 minutes and I don't think it did any good :lol

So basically from here on out my team will be shit, and don't think I'm down for the whole in depth dynasty thing.

However I love leagues of football :D Just this ongoing recruiting thing seems like the worst form of micromanaging.

vumpler

daw840 said:
So that means I won't be plagued with injuries?
:lol Well played.

I saw him in a preseason game against the rams last year. He was atrocious. I was constantly texting my best friend ragging on him (of course he's an Alabama fan.)

daw840

vumpler said:
:lol Well played.

I saw him in a preseason game against the rams last year. He was atrocious. I was constantly texting my best friend ragging on him (of course he's an Alabama fan.)

I will have to say he has a very nice release of the football. But DAMN, he is an egg shell if I have ever seen one.

vumpler

GCQuinton said:
The deadline is Monday. Any users with games not played at that point will have them simmed.
advances like monday morning or at 11:59pm or what? The guy i have to play and I have different schedules apparently thus far. Hopefully we can get our game in tomorrow.

GCQuinton

vumpler said:
advances like monday morning or at 11:59pm or what? The guy i have to play and I have different schedules apparently thus far. Hopefully we can get our game in tomorrow.

Monday's the last day to play. League advances on Tuesday.

Striker

We need faster movement! Get your games in guys!

After this weekend my work schedule becomes less busy so I can play anytime.

Vumpler,

I can play Tuesday, once the week advances, so get your Vol's ready. ;)

daw840

Striker said:
We need faster movement! Get your games in guys!

After this weekend my work schedule becomes less busy so I can play anytime.

Vumpler,

I can play Tuesday, once the week advances, so get your Vol's ready. ;)

Hey, I played my game the moment it was unlocked.

Yeah, yeah, I know it was against the CPU:lol

GCQuinton

Just a reminder here, but dammitmattt can't read the forum since he's banned. For KamikazePIPBoy and anyone else playing him season, make sure to send him a message over Live from the Dynasty Headquarters menu if he isn't already on your Friends Lists.

TheCrow

Me and Dammitmatt got our game in. It was a great game, it came down to a last second field goal for matt. Now I only hope this isn't the closest I get to winning :D . And I also happened to have lost my starting QB. Can't wait for my next game.

daw840

TheCrow said:
Me and Dammitmatt got our game in. It was a great game, it came down to a last second field goal for matt. Now I only hope this isn't the closest I get to winning :D . And I also happened to have lost my starting QB. Can't wait for my next game.

How long is your QB injured for?

vumpler

GCQuinton said:
That's leaves one game. Vumpler and Righty, what's up?
No idea. I'm available and haven't even seen him around, in the topic or on xbl.

Striker

TheCrow said:
What's awesome is active injuries. Maybe not so awesome if you lose your QB or best WR. :p

cubanb,

Who did you put up 63 pts on? :lol ..

daw840

Striker said:
What's awesome is active injuries. Maybe not so awesome if you lose your QB or best WR. :p

cubanb,

Who did you put up 63 pts on? :lol ..

I like the concept of active injuries. It adds a new element of realism to the game. Madden has never allowed this and it is one of my desires for the new year!

GCQuinton

We've advanced:

Week 2 Games:

Duke (GCQuinton) vs. Kent State (bobbydigital)
Illinois (KamikazePIPBoy) vs. Florida (BirdBomb)
Michigan (Doubleb22) vs. Kansas (daw840)
Tennessee (vumpler) vs. Rugters (Striker)
Cal (cubanb) vs. Washington State (CPU)
Texas (pheeniks) vs. UTEP (CPU)

Week 2 Byes: Colorado (Thrilledge), Auburn (dammitmattt)

Deadline (the last day to play your games) is on Thursday.

Top Bottom