• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olympics 2024: Summer Games in Paris Official Thread

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Random Spanish lady at the tennis match.

IM6Kr8J.jpeg

T8SC

Mens 100m final tonight. Always one of the biggest (and shortest) events. One to watch for sure.

T8SC

Doesn't get much closer than that!

Disappointed by the Jamaican 'Seville', expected a better run.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Amazing win. Her final 5K was unmatched. Not even supposed to be on the team. Given a spot by a team mate. Only been cycling for 7 years. Wins Gold for the US.

official coverage

Parents reaction

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I finally broke down and bought a month of ad-free peacock after getting sick of how bad the NBC Sports app is. Best decision, I wish I would have done this 9 days ago. I’ve been catching up on a ton of events I missed out on and couldn’t find good replays for. Finally watched Mixed 10m Air Pistol with Yusuf Dikeç, which was awesome.

Caught up on most of the USA golds, too. I can’t believe how much Kristen Faulkner won by, that was a crazy race. Sucks about the crash midway through, though. Lyles was awesome in the 100m, I really didn’t think he won until they showed the replay. Suni Lee’s performance on the unevens was fantastic as well.

Just some great stuff all around. I’m mostly caught up on the US stuff, so now I’m gonna go down the rabbit hole of individual events.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Dacvak

Wow. That gold medal match in men’s single ping pong was INTENSE.

RaduN

So what is the actual body part that needs to cross the line first? All photos is see, show the jamaican guy's foot reaching first.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I think it was the Korean archers, they would kneel on the ground and kiss it after the match. Does anyone know why?

Top Bottom