• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olympics 2024: Summer Games in Paris Official Thread

T8SC

Ingebrigtsen just fucked that up. Great effort from Josh Kerr, another silver.

Last edited:

Boralf

Ingebrigtsen just fucked that up. Great effort from Josh Kerr, another silver.
Yeah he kept the pace so high that a lot of national records and personal bests were ran. I wonder if he gave up in the end because his face didn't really look very tired.

T8SC

Yeah he kept the pace so high that a lot of national records and personal bests were ran. I wonder if he gave up in the end because his face didn't really look very tired.

Too hard, too soon, ran out of steam with about 150m to go & knew he couldn't hold off the charges from the Americans and Kerr. The disappointment was evident on his face.

Gp1

Brazil 4 x Spain 2 again with 15 fucking minutes of extra time.

Soccer is going (to the real) home bitches!

As muié cumpadi! Porra.
(We will lose against US, but anyway...)

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

I just watch the American synchro swimmers. Was pretty awesome but was listening to the voiceover at the start, was that the voice of Shax from Destiny 2?

Brazil 4 x Spain 2 again with 15 fucking minutes of extra time.

Soccer is going (to the real) home bitches!

As muié cumpadi! Porra.
(We will lose against US, but anyway...)

Man, NO soccer but football, please.

90% of Spain was rooting for Brazil today, me included.

Because of the kiss?

The kiss was a nothing burger. The media coverage after that has been among the most annoying I remember: Witch hunts (firing a lot of guys at the Spanish Federation just because), political propaganda, nonsensical equity claims and these chicks behaving as if they were the fucking NBA Dream Team in Barcelona' 92 Olympiads.

The humiliation today was long overdue.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Watching these female hurdles and that bol girl from the nedtherlands makes running look easy.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Canuck Ethan Katzberg wins Gold in the hammer throw.

He looks like Thor's little cousin :messenger_grinning_squinting:

2VyjroN.png
He looks like Ron Jeremy xD

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Disaster as everyones favorite hurdler Michele Jeneke falls in her heat.

88254211-13717831-image-a-100_1723021819703.jpg

88254055-13717831-image-a-95_1723021691804.jpg

Last edited:

calistan

I was watching that, he went down hard! Misjudged the barrier and trailing leg caught it. Ouch.
They said he was still getting treatment on the track a while after the race finished, but I didn't hear any updates on his condition.

If he was a runner in the Grand National they'd have put up the green tent around him.

Top Bottom