• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olympics 2024: Summer Games in Paris Official Thread

T8SC

They said he was still getting treatment on the track a while after the race finished, but I didn't hear any updates on his condition.

If he was a runner in the Grand National they'd have put up the green tent around him.

Yeah when the others finished and were ringing the bell/getting interviewed etc you could see him in the distance surrounded by officials & medics. Not seen any update though.

T8SC

Jamaica are out of the 4x100m relay! Didn't make it past the heats, unreal after such dominance for the last 15yrs.

RaduN

0wVKQhi.jpeg
?

calistan

Absolutely spectacular failure from a Mexican diver, hurtling into the water on her back and getting zero points. Huge splash and pained groans from the commentators.

LkXboIq.jpeg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

calistan

Yeah when the others finished and were ringing the bell/getting interviewed etc you could see him in the distance surrounded by officials & medics. Not seen any update though.
He seems to be okay - spent the night in hospital after getting knocked out but no permanent damage.

calistan

Devastation of the games.

At the London 2012 closing ceremony they had the band Elbow singing a song called Open Arms, which was so fitting - the lyric goes "We've got open arms for broken hearts like yours, my boy. Come home again."

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
USA Volleyabll going to the Gold game

French Dunk

This thing took boxing lessons to hit women

T8SC

Big race coming up. Womens 400m hurdles. Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Vs Femke Bol.

McLaughlin-Levrone - World Record! Smashed it.

Femke Bol looked tired and well off it.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Sydney was too good, new WR even. Femke was not in good form tonight, she did 50,95 in qualifiers. But 4x400 gold, and bronze now. I think she can be proud.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Serbia is killing the US in basketball right now. 15 point lead and about to be halftime.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
BAd dive when you hit the board

200 M final

Famous British TV guy comforting his Diver daughter

Ring the golden bell

400 M world record

Greatest play by play ... I don't even know what sport it is. Half of these twitter videos are region locked.
tried to get you some stuff

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Top Bottom