• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olympics 2024: Summer Games in Paris Official Thread

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
game over

anthony-edwards-icegif-11.gif

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Damn, the USA barely beat Serbia..

Oh well, time to go smash France in the gold medal game. 😁

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Oh look, Rhythmic Gymnastics is totally rigged. France had an mid hoops routine and got the 2nd highest score. BS.

ShadowNate

"Noah Lyles revealed he tested positive for Covid on Tuesday morning, in the aftermath of a men’s 200m final where the American was removed from the track in a wheelchair having finished third in 19.70sec."

Still managed to get the bronze, but he did look really exhausted right after.

Trogdor1123

Oh look, Rhythmic Gymnastics is totally rigged. France had a mid hoops routine and got the 2nd highest score. BS.
I watched some of that yesterday and is the most amazing sport I’ve ever not watched before. The level of skill is amazing. I’ve never watched it before yesterday at all and some of the skills were insane. The foot throws to 30 feet in the air, a bunch of spins, then catching nearly blind… I can’t believe that’s possible. Then the did the ones with the ball where they caught between their legs while rolling? Very cool sport.

calistan

Whew that referee at the women's Taekwondo right now :messenger_heart:
In the absence of taekwondo referee pics, how about this commentator for the BBC? I think she's a former diver, no idea what she's called but it's a damned shame she's not competing this time.

iT6soj5.jpeg

T8SC

Womens 4x100m relay final coming up, followed by the mens 4x100m final & womens 400m final.

Last edited:

T8SC

Well done to KJT, 4th games and finally a medallist. Following on from Denise Lewis, Kelly Sotherton & Jess Ennis-Hil.

Top Bottom