• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmoka

Banned
Chooper should be CGI you people!! They could ask Tress Macnille, Laura Bailey, Nancy Cartwright, or even Billy West to give voice to him. I don't care who is the actor behind, they could also ask Trey Parker or Matt Stone to give Chooper the same accent Canadian people have in South Park, haha.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Am I crazy for thinking that Caesar will be a straw hat, the whole mad scientist dynamic with the crew could be awesome.

RomanceDawn

Caesar is still very much an evil guy. I certainly like him because he can really make me laugh with those faces but because he's such a bad guy Luffy still hates him. If he showed the slightest remorse about how his gas affected the Zou population I would almost think Oda wanted us to think he was crew material. But he didn't.

Error

Caesar is still very much an evil guy. I certainly like him because he can really make me laugh with those faces but because he's such a bad guy Luffy still hates him. If he showed the slightest remorse about how his gas affected the Zou population I would almost think Oda wanted us to think he was crew material. But he didn't.

Could take more than one good act for him to start showing his good side and redeeming himself? Having him show remorse at what his gas did and do a heel-face turn this quick without any good reason would've been weird and out of character, but if he gradually starts showing a good side that would make more sense specially after traveling with the SH for so long (almost 3 arcs already) I like the dynamic between him and the rest of the SH. Personally I don't know if I want another female to join the crew I don't think Oda treats females well in this series (Rebecca's colosseum custome YIKES!). At least Caesar brings some new dynamic to do crew, instead of just a new pair tits.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Ceasar will never be a Straw Hat. He's "the kind of guy [Luffy] hates the most." Patently irredeemable own-minion-killing scum.

smurfx

get some go again
ceasar is a perfect candidate to join laws crew. law kind of needs somebody powerful like that because his other guys don't seem to be at either sanji or zoro's level. ceasar and law would be a great team. law would be able to create rooms and shambles ceasars gas in and take out people easily.

Error

Ceasar will never be a Straw Hat. He's "the kind of guy [Luffy] hates the most." Patently irredeemable own-minion-killing scum.

lol it's fiction, nothing is absolute in fiction. oda can make the biggest piece of crap redeemable, it's his story.

Caesar is a logia user, and the SH has yet to have a logia type in their crew. Has cool dynamic with the rest of the SH, his evil antics work well as a running gag. He could become good but still have evil thoughts pop up now and then, get scolded or beaten by the others etc...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Big Mom
has daughters? Unexpected

ffdgh

Finally! It's been so long lol.

Big Mom
has daughters? Unexpected

..First thing to come to mind.
Death...%20by%20SNU-SNU!!!

ElFly

I think - while very strong - Jack's bounty is overblown by him being especially cruel and brutal. Of course he would have a high bounty if he leaves a trail of destruction everywhere he goes, and he seems to be notorious for that.

I think that his bounty counts all the people inside him.

IHaveIce

Banned
Sanji's family name and info that he has brother's

Also I doubt that Big mum has really 35 daughters, it will probably a case just like with Whitebeard.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Caesar won't join the straw hats. He's been shown to kidnap experiment on and murder children. He kills his own allies. Oda would never make him join the crew, but he might work alongside as a reluctant ally or someone repaying a debt.

Even someone like Kidd probably has a better shot at joining the crew simply because we haven't been exposed to his cruelty.

Chariot

[external screaming]
Good chapter. Didn't expect Capotte to be the trouble here. And confirmation that Sanji is in fact child of a important family was nice.

I think that his bounty counts all the people inside him.
I was clearly talking about Jack. Unless you mean that metaphorical.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Apparently people are speculating that 3 eye girl (Big Mom's Vice Captain) is Pudding. If so, Sanji might go through with the marriage lol.

IHaveIce

Banned
Apparently people are speculating that 3 eye girl (Big Mom's Vice Captain) is Pudding. If so, Sanji might go through with the marriage lol.

Any guess is as good as the three eyed girl. We know not many of her crew, though I would think that someone of the rank of 35th wouldn't chill so casually next to her.

wilstreak

Any guess is as good as the three eyed girl. We know not many of her crew, though I would think that someone of the rank of 35th wouldn't chill so casually next to her.

any noble that can order WG to publish "Alive only" bounty is a strong one and whoever he is, won't accept his long lost son to be married to insignificant daughter of a Yonkou

Lunar15

My crackpot theory: Pudding is Jewlery Bonney.

Also, something tells me our good friends are off on the name translation. I'm going to guess it's Bismark.

yes my thoughts as well lol.

any noble that can order WG to publish "Alive only" bounty is a strong one and whoever he is, won't accept his long lost son to be married to insignificant daughter of a Yonkou
Very true but if the marriage goes through I'm wondering if it may make the daughter become a noble as well & provide some immunity for big mom

My crackpot theory: Pudding is Jewlery Bonney.
Don't think that will happen ugh even though after Whitebeard died and Bonney wanted to go to the new world, the background looked like one of big moms ships. But if it does happen it really would be Sanji's year lol

Seems like if the translation is correct they called Jack "Jack of the Beasts". If Kaido is "King of the beasts" then me pushing for a "Queen of the beasts" is still alive.

If anyone's interested someone had analyzed the cover page from Chapter 307 & called it. The 2 rabbits on the page leading Sanji would be Capone & Pekom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzMDtVFC7g

Luigi87

Damn, really good chapter. All these breaks over the last month period has made it feel like forever getting to this reveal, lol.

Also neat that we finally got a family name for Sanji.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Considering the last name is Bismark, powerful might be putting it lightly.

good chapter but damn you guys really don't spoil tag anything around here :/. Glad I read the chapter first

Only spoilers get tags, once it's in English its fair game. Same as the other manga thread.

Syntsui

good chapter but damn you guys really don't spoil tag anything around here :/. Glad I read the chapter first
It's out for a while bro.

What could be the interest of a noble to marry his son to a daughter of a pirate? This is strictly Big Mom's maneuver to have leverage on the government.

IHaveIce

Banned
I don't get why Sanji and co with the help of Ceasar couldn't take down Capone though? So far it seems like the only thing speaking for him is the number of men.

Also what did happen at the table? did he materialize out of liquid or what was that?

Syntsui

I don't get why Sanji and co with the help of Ceasar couldn't take down Capone though? So far it seems like the only thing speaking for him is the number of men.

Also what did happen at the table? did he materialize out of liquid or what was that?
They surrended the weaklings. Sanji couldn't risk their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom