• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majukun

Sanji's mom looks a LOT like the female picture from that panel from Jaya. It makes me think how long Oda has been planning the Sanji stuff. I wonder if he intended on the introduction of the Germa 66 to be much earlier than what we're getting now, hence the stuff in Jaya building up to this arc.

to be honest,all female characters in onepiece (well,almost all) look the same...and sanji's mom is a part of that majority

All the Vinsmoke children have their eyebrows curled to the left on the left side of their heads. Sanji is the only one who curls to the right. Sanji is the opposite of Yonji, the others are probably symmetrical.

wait..sanji has both types of eyebrows..he constantly hide one eye because of his asymmetrical eyebrows

Great chapter! Damn Sanji's story is heart wrenching but at least his mom and sister were good to him

What if the plot twist turns out to be that Zeff is not really in any danger and it's all a bluff to manipulate Sanji? It'd be hilarious if they just show a panel of Zeff yelling at the workers or something while everyone was going nuts for no reason.

Also, lol at Luffy. Gotta love the guy

well i'ts not like right now zeff has snipers near the restaurant.
IF sanji doesn't follow what they are satying,THEN they are gonna send someone there

Reiju comments on how his face is messed up when he is getting ready to meet his future wife. Someone said something similar in a recent chapter. They commented on Sanji getting ready to meet pudding. He clearly hasn't met her yet so pudding was lying. I already thought that since people pointed out her only descriptions of him were all from his poster and that forest she sent them to is clearly a trap.

we already had ocnfirmation that they met at least once when pudding was talking with tamago..they are just gonna meet AGAIN..nothing in the chapter says it's the first time,and we already got proof that it's not the case

you can say that all was an act, but they had no reason to act if they didn't know brook and pedro were spying,and if they knew why the hell didn't they just capture them?

C

They could use the Reverse Mountain, like everyone else, though. It's dangerous, but possible.

because of the strong currents,the reverse mountain only allows to get inside the grand line,you can't use them to go from one bue to the other..that's why brook commented that sanji crossing from north to east blue was not something "common"

wait..sanji has both types of eyebrows..he constantly hide one eye because of his asymmetrical eyebrows

I think you're missing what that poster meant:

13920427_10210410518447996_7539057423465726473_o-1.jpg

Sanji's Eyebrows are the only "mirrored" ones.

Verelios

Oda, Oda, Oda, I'd rather Yonji be the kind one of the bunch than Reiju. He seemed like a pretty good guy initially, shame.

Majukun

I think you're missing what that poster meant:

Sanji's Eyebrows are the only "mirrored" ones.

but we never saw the eyebrows of ichiji and niji..not both of them..so we don't know if all of them have them all going one direction like yonji
actually we already know that reiju has "normal" eyebrows,symmetrical ones.

Ichiji's the biggest threat, Niji's the overly cocky one, Sanji's the normal one and Yonji's the twerp. I'll never take him seriously after Sanji whooped him off-panel.

but we never saw the eyebrows of ichiji and niji..not both of them..so we don't know if all of them have them all going one direction like yonji
actually we already know that reiju has "normal" eyebrows,symmetrical ones.

Really? But only her left eye was revealed.

Threads been alil dead figured I share a random question I was talking to a friend earlier about. Who's the strongest in the Sw grandfleet? He argued Bart but nah I'm thinking Said or Cavendish for sure

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Another Goda moment.

The Lineage Factor was first mentioned in chapter 698.

dtNq7qv.jpg

I like it. I wonder how much of the devil fruit mechanics Oda had planned out really early on. I bet a good amount, so he'd make sure that each new user fits whatever the rules actually are.

Genryu

Banned
Threads been alil dead figured I share a random question I was talking to a friend earlier about. Who's the strongest in the Sw grandfleet? He argued Bart but nah I'm thinking Said or Cavendish for sure

I wouldn't say that Bart is physically the strongest, but he definitely has one of the strongest powers.

Edit: That being said, I just remembered who Sai was and I would say he is probably strongest out of the lot of them.

I wouldn't say that Bart is physically the strongest, but he definitely has one of the strongest powers.
That's true we haven't seen anyone break that barrier yet have we? But than again no one strong enough tried. Does Bart Have haki?

Edit: Ah saw your edit yea same Sai definitely felt the strongest the one I'm most looking forward to seeing again from a combat stand point

I like it. I wonder how much of the devil fruit mechanics Oda had planned out really early on. I bet a good amount, so he'd make sure that each new user fits whatever the rules actually are.

At this point, I guarantee he had everything about devil fruits all planned for years now. The powers are only limited by Oda's imagination.

Genryu

Banned
That's true we haven't seen anyone break that barrier yet have we? But than again no one strong enough tried. Does Bart Have haki?

Edit: Ah saw your edit yea same Sai definitely felt the strongest the one I'm most looking forward to seeing again from a combat stand point

His barrier was able to block the shock wave from the King Punch, I'm not sure just how indestructible it is though.
Since he can change the shape of the barriers while they're active, it would be pretty nifty (and incredibly messy) if he could just put a barrier ball around someone and then just start shrinking it.

His barrier was able to block the shock wave from the King Punch, I'm not sure just how indestructible it is though.
Since he can change the shape of the barriers while they're active, it would be pretty nifty (and incredibly messy) if he could just put a barrier ball around someone and then just start shrinking it.
holy shit brutal, kinda Wish a antagonist had the fruit now lol. Tho Bart does go around cutting tongues off and pinning ppl against the wall with his barriers so perhaps he'd do it.

I wonder if Sai got the treasure for chinjao
tumblr_nv0c3q1CLA1tczvsso6_500.gif

Spinx

Chapter 842 The power of a full stomach

Luffy could devour the biscuit soldiers because Nami made them softer with rain.
Luffy's stomach is full and he is at its limits. More biscuit soldiers charge him, but Nami makes them softer with rain right away.
Nami: "I don't know or care if you are on the side of a Yonko or whatever! Luffy is the man who will become the Pirate King!"
Nami: "Which means! There's no limit to his appetite either!"
Luffy: "Eh!?"
Everyone is surprised by Nami's words. Luffy pushes on eating without thinking anymore.
Scene change, in the mirror world Bropper and the others are running from Brulee
Scene change again, Reiju is tending to Sanji's wounds.
Reiju asks Sanji where he learnt that "way of the gentleman"
Sanji remembers the harsh training received from Zeff.
All relatives leave for Whole Cake castle for the engagement ceremony.
Back to Temptation Woods
Luffy, with his stomach full, goes into Gear 4
Luffy: "Tankman!"
Cracker attacks Luffy, but the sword is absorbed by Tankman's soft stomach instead of piercing it
Like that, Cracker's upper body gets "swallowed" by Luffy's stomach folds
Luffy "I'll blow you to the ends of the New World! Cannonball!"
The half swallowed Cracker is blown away by the stomach's strength.
The bloody Cracker crashes onto the (not wet) biscuit soldiers behind, and flies far away while crashing through them.

No OP next week.

IHaveIce

Banned
boy I always get chills when someone of the crew declares Luffy as the Pirateking, I hope we get another awesome Sanji moment this arc.

We still need a Franky or Brook momebt declaring this imo.

boy I always get chills when someone of the crew declares Luffy as the Pirateking, I hope we get another awesome Sanji moment this arc.

We still need a Franky or Brook momebt declaring this imo.

Same for me , i love that stuff like that .
I think brook did something like that when they getting back together on SB

Swear to god, I love Luffy so much guys.

Same , one of my all time fav characters .

Veelk

Banned
I just realized.

Big Mom's place consists of a guy named 'cracker' interacting a bunch of her 'homies'.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, but if we get a third ghetto slang like ese or something, we're gonna have to add a third cultural influence between nazi's and germany.

And in case it isn't clear, this is obvious unintentional and due to differences in culture. I just find it funny and can't unsee it now.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just realized.

Big Mom's place consists of a guy named 'cracker' interacting a bunch of her 'homies'.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, but if we get a third ghetto slang like ese or something, we're gonna have to add a third cultural influence between nazi's and germany.

And in case it isn't clear, this is obvious unintentional and due to differences in culture. I just find it funny and can't unsee it now.
I noticed this right away. I think it's unintentionally hilarious.

Cracker and his homies gettin rekt

Remember when I said luffy could beat big mom with gear 4th if he eliminated the time limit..bwhahahaha how wrong I was. Unless of course he has even more forms which perhaps he does how many more is the question

Lol Tankman

Guess the theory that Luffy has multiple Gear 4th forms is real. It also looks like he has a normal version of Tankman.

I wonder if Zeff actually said all that or was that just the translation.

Not a fan of Sanji's chivalry origins. Just feels pretty flimsy for something he'd lose his life over.

I like it, it just shows how much Zeff influenced Sanji as a person.

I was worried that his history with the vinsmokes would basically make Zeff seem irrelevant as it already made it clear his cooking interests were always there.

Metal B

Not a fan of Sanji's chivalry origins. Just feels pretty flimsy for something he'd lose his life over.
It explains many elements. The only people in his childhood, who clearly loved him, were female. Then you have Zeff, who becomes an important father figure to him, who literally kicks chivalry in his head. Since Zeff wants to kick around his staff but never wants to kick a woman, he never employees any woman. That's why even so Sanji is a chivalry, he is really bad around woman.

Sanji's character is this big contrast. A guy, who idealised woman, but never had much experience with them. He would die for them, but has a hard time interacting with them.

I bet, Zeff simply overdone his chivalry message and Sanji was so fucked up, thanks to his past, that it had an extreme influence on him. I don't think, that Zeff intention were, that Sanji's ethics become this extreme.

I'm so glad the chivalry thing wasn't some over complicated thing. His "father" literally kicked it into his head,he respects zeff enough to follow that code. Sanji's entire character and personality was influenced by the one person who treated him like family(Reiju don't count she didn't do much to be honest)

Now tank man..full version? Sooo there's a regular version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom