• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Law maybe dying

I don't think so. If Luffy is going down the road that Roger did, he needs his Whitebeard who stays close in power and counts as a friend. I think Law's going to fill that role.

edit: Jesus, twice in a row.

Ray Down

Banned
Spoilers are true, here's the best part:

Pudding sheds tears.

Pudding: I won't let our marriage turn into hell!

But she instantly apologizes for this word.

Sanji embraces Pudding gently.

Sanji: You're salvation for me. If you don't mind...let's get married tomorrow.

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Kornflayx

So going from the pictures:

- Prometheus and Zeus are in fact, the sun and the cloud seen before
- Conquerors Haki scene from Luffy incoming

Pudding sheds tears.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
my boy is back none of that nosebleed crao

Pudding sheds tears.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
I have the feeling that Sanji's plan is happening. No way he would let Luffy starving and that he didn't believe his words. Luffy is refusing to leave the place. I think the "salvation" is the plan, and it will happen during the wedding ceremony, that's why he is saying "let's get married tomorrow." During this stressful time, Sanji wouln't play lovey dovey with Pudding, not after what happened during last chapter. He also showed his face and handcuffs, if he was really giving up, there was no need to let her know about it, since he is going against his father's orders to hide it.

I have the feeling that Sanji's plan is happening. No way he would let Luffy starving and that he didn't believe his words. Luffy is refusing to leave the place. I think the "salvation" is the plan, and it will happen during the wedding ceremony, that's why he is saying "let's get married tomorrow." During this stressful time, Sanji wouln't play lovey dovey with Pudding, not after what happened during last chapter. He also showed his face and handcuffs, if he was really giving up, there was no need to let her know about it, since he is going against his father's orders to hide it.
Crazy idea..not sure how it could work at all..
but what if he finds away to reverse the effects of the wedding maybe? It was said the strawhats would be under big mom if he stayed apart of the crew,what if instead he uses the wedding to make it so big mom works under the strawhats..idk
I'm spit balling can't think of a logical solution.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
but what if he finds away to reverse the effects of the wedding maybe? It was said the strawhats would be under big mom if he stayed apart of the crew,what if instead he uses the wedding to make it so big mom works under the strawhats..idk

The problem is that you are thinking of a logical solution to an illogical world

I don't have any idea how it would work, but I just don't think Oda would make him give up so easily after hearing Luffy's speech. There are lots of things to happen still, so there is room for a plot twist. This is supposed to be "Sanji's year", and if he will just leave the crew like this it would be really weird.

Metal B

Imagine that would happen and Jimbei shows up with one leg missing, so he could leave Big Mom and join Luffy's crew.

caliph95

Jinbei is still on the island and hasn't met up with Luffy or anyone else yet, so there's still options out there.

There are still Two other commanders and the crew isn't small fry. It would take a miracle for them to survive now.

Can't wait to see the miracle.

Alright sanji what's the plan here. Who's saving luffy and nami? Wtf is Brook and Pedro doing? Jinbe get off your armless ass and do something!? Chopper and Carrot need to be freed but how!? Why is this arc so good!?

Jinbes entire crew is on fishman island aren't they btw?

Luffy about to go gear 5th and take out a whole army Gold Roger style for talking about his crew mate

Ray Down

Banned
Urouge is our miracle everyone.

RT8znP4.jpg

Judge with that big shit eating grin saying he cares about his kids.

Fucking liar.
That panel with him assuring they wouldn't regret the wedding got me hyped lol. Like yea alright you just wait.

Plus if a chapter isn't titled"Wedding Crashers" I'll be disappointed

Also luffys vivre card has to be doing something at this point..or at least after this. Only thing is probably way to early for those guys to come back

Okay, let's see.

Given Sanji's location, I can see Chopper and Carrot running into him and that'll be 4 people on his side, that is, if Pudding is on the up and up. They'll probably easily take care of Big Mom's daughter.

Given Luffy's location and the situation surrounding them, I can see Jinbe showing up to give assistance, if only because the "rain" will give him an advantage with his Fishman Karate. There is also the fact that Nami still has Lola's Vivre card and can probably get the Homies to help Luffy fight.

If Jinbe is still absent, I can see Pedro and Brook going to assist them. I'm also curious as to how Pedro and Tamago know each other. There could be another potential ally for the crew there. And I doubt Pekoms is dead.

Either way, we definitely have 5 Strawhat allies that are missing and could turn things around for Sanji and Luffy.

I'm both amused and horrified by her obsession of making everything around her able to talk. Even the damn wine glasses aren't safe.

...I just realized that everyone is eating a piece of Big Mom's soul.

Aw, man. It's a good thing we didn't get a break right after last week's chapter.

The innocent looking sun and cloud we saw earlier are definitely confirmed to be Prometheus and Zeus. Called it.

Luffy's situation is kind of going where I expected. He's a sitting duck out there, with the Enraged Army coming over to kill him.
I don't even think Conqueror's Haki will help much except weed out the small fry. Count me in on #TeamJinbeIsComing

Unless he was being coy around Pudding, Sanji doesn't really seem to have a plan just yet. That part was almost a rehash of what Robin said to CP9. I don't think Sanji would so easily believe he could just disappear from the crew's lives like that.
This isn't a situation where they can beat up Big Mom and Luffy's not some unbeatable god or anything, but it seems like Sanji was on the verge of giving up right there.

However, now that it looks like Sanji wants to willing marry Pudding, what will this entail? I think this might be genuine.

How the hell is everyone going to get out of this one?

And I wouldn't be able to eat my meal if it was talking back to me. Barf.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aw, man. It's a good thing we didn't get a break right after last week's chapter.

The innocent looking sun and cloud we saw earlier are definitely confirmed to be Prometheus and Zeus. Called it.

Luffy's situation is kind of going where I expected. He's a sitting duck out there, with the Enraged Army coming over to kill him.
I don't even think Conqueror's Haki will help much except weed out the small fry. Count me in on #TeamJinbeIsComing

Unless he was being coy around Pudding, Sanji doesn't really seem to have a plan just yet. That part was almost a rehash of what Robin said to CP9. I don't think Sanji would so easily believe he could just disappear from the crew's lives like that.
This isn't a situation where they can beat up Big Mom and Luffy's not some unbeatable god or anything, but it seems like Sanji was on the verge of giving up right there.

However, now that it looks like Sanji wants to willing marry Pudding, what will this entail? I think this might be genuine.

How the hell is everyone going to get out of this one?

Chopper's still in mirror world. They might be able to use it as an escape route if they can find a way to get the keys for the shackles from Big Mom, which is the major sticking point in any road this arc could take: how do the Straw Hats get around Big Mom? Without an answer to that they are screwed.

Granjinha

man luffy is totally fucked

i can't see how everyone is getting out of this, WHY BREAK NEXT WEEK ODAAAA

Or it could be Law. Maybe to nullify Kaido's inmortality. But one of those two is totally dying.

lol no one is dying.

Chopper's still in mirror world. They might be able to use it as an escape route if they can find a way to get the keys for the shackles from Big Mom, which is the major sticking point in any road this arc could take: how do the Straw Hats get around Big Mom? Without an answer to that they are screwed.

i'm pretty sure that luffy is just going to take off those shackles rayleigh style

This situation is so complicated that I'm starting to believe that theory saying that the Strawhat Grand Fleet will appear when they noticed that Luffy's vivre card was fading with the fish poisoning.

There are people remembering that Pudding said "I really want to marry you but I can't" but now she said "You've never even uttered a single word about us marrying."

Another Oda mistake, a plot hole, a translation error or is she lying? She seems pretty genuine, so I guess it's just a wording problem. But I'll let this here, in case a plot twist happens.

Voror

I honestly don't think Sanji has an actual plan here. I think he really does believe he currently has no path forward. Could be there will be an opportunity he'll see but hard to say right now.

I'm still wondering if Pudding might be playing a con of some kind but that seems unlikely at this point.

Thinking about it now, I can also see Chopper and Carrot coming across Big Mom's Ponyglyph.

Another possibility for the Pudding contradiction could be that she has a Devil Fruit that allows her to see in the future? If she is the Third Eye Girl we saw back then, that could be the purpose and origin of it.

hmm, kind of a slow chapter, not much info given that we didn't already know

im curious to see how they'll get out of this situation

break next week though :(

So Zeus and Prometheus are Homies right? Like King Baum? Like the big tree under Nami's command? Once ('if' I guess. They are way up high) they notice Nami has the card, they might actually help Luffy clear the army. Still, Luffy taking on the heavy-hitters of Big Moms army on his own is pretty fucking cool. A little disappointed we didn't see Big Mom find out about Cracker. Villains looking incredulous are some of my favorite moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom