• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
From the spoilers, it seems that making Sanji actually fall for her was also part of the plan, so making him believe she was helping his friends was also perfect to gain his trust.

Regarding Lola's flashback, it might be Oda's way to give her an excuse for redemption. We don't know what will happen but she might end up being portraited as a victim that was raised to be like that, and, deep inside, she wishes to be free like Lola. That or it's another red herring and Pudding was the one who told Big Mom about Lola.

He would have a more shocked face than just expressionless face, if he fully feel for her plan. He's thinks something is up or really deep in thought.

Why would it be a red hearing, it makes no sense in verse to think about those thoughts. It's one thing to add something to throw off the audience, it's another to do that and makes no sense in verse.

He would have a more shocked face than just expressionless face, if he fully feel for her plan. He's thinks something is up or really deep in thought.

Why would it be a red hearing, it makes no sense in verse to think about those thoughts. It's one thing to add something to throw off the audience, it's another to do that and makes no sense in verse.

Well, I need to see the chapter first, but Sanji also had an expressionless face when he proposed to her. That was not the face of someone who fell for her either. Next chapter he was considering escaping and trying to convince himself that he was in love with her. Sanji must be so broken now that he does not even have the energy to feel shocked. According to the spoilers he does have something to do (ray of light), so that's why he must be in deep thought. It is possible that he thinks she is lying to Reiju, or something is up, who knows ... but it seems that it is at least confirmed that Pudding worked with her mother from the beginning since that line from Big Mom to Luffy makes sense now: "Why would you think the bride would be friends with you?" Also, Pudding was the only one who knew about the southwestern coast being the meeting point.

About Lola, it makes sense to bring those thoughts because the guard told Pudding that Nami had Lola's vivre card. That's why she started to think about her sister. Since we do not know how much Pudding really feels about Lola, every speculation is fair game. We were led to think that Big Mom and Lola had a good relationship because of Lola's words in Thriller Bark so we can not guarantee that Pudding has Lola in high regards, especially if she is Big Mom's favorite like she says in the chapter.

Ray Down

Banned
If Pudding can shoot beams from her eyes, Luffy will forgive all. Luffy loves them.

e45a3a16e2b3004d822b5aa2a59cbccaee00aadd_hq.gif

5Zs6h.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRMbvb_z18M

These spoilers are killing me. I've been seeing the spoiler thread on Arlong Park Forums since Sunday, and now I made the mistake of checking here where everyone is losing their minds and now I just know dammit.

Clegg

I've been doing a reread of OP. Apart from reaffirming that Water Seven/ Enies Lobby is a masterpiece of manga writing I've come to appreciate how good Oda is at writing a tear jerking flashback. The Jaya flashback was heart wrenching.

Also, not a flashback, but the most emotionally affecting moment in the manga so far was Kuma teleporting the straw hats away and Luffy having a breakdown thinking he'll never see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom