• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
What if I already read them and won't tell you guys I read them
Look at this chakram
Lre3VLJ.gif

On jango you will read the spoiler

One
Two
Jango!

Ray Down

Banned
I wouldn't be talking this much if this chapter wasn't big or involved something I didn't already talked enough about in this thread already.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I think sanji needs to be re-educate d in the style of new kama kempo art of spoiler reading.

Back to new kama island you go!

Blackleg you will get karma when Oda does the year of Zoro.

Will face his greatest fears, stairs and directions.
You mean when Oda has zoro Wreck the Shogun of wano looking all badass with his one liners and not having a hint of trouble, breakdowns,sign of weakness or anything..Yup karma

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You're going to need to reverse that gif when those spoilers are proven to setup a series of awesome moments for Sanji

In fact I shall demand it be done

Because I don't know how to fiddle with or make gifs

You know this is a good chapter when Arlong park's spoiler thread reaches 25 pages.

Jesus Sanji needs to adopt this saying. Iv got a 100 problems, but a btich ain't one. Like stat.

Chapter is out. Wow what a chapter.

Not a single ray of hope, left in this world.

I think that last panel might be one of my favorites of all time.

Someone needs to shop the image of Pudding passing Sanji the note to have nothing but an L on it. And the worst part is that unless he somehow manages to free Reiju, his family won't even believe him about what's to happen.

Kain

FUCKING PUDDING LSKHFLKJSDHGFLJKSDGHJKFGLDJKG

God damn it Oda, I totally believed she was the good one T_T

I'm jumping onto the Carrotwagon now boys, she's the only hope

No it's Pedro's time

Dude riped his own eye out. I want a badass like that on the team.

Anteater

Well this will be interesting.

850:

With Big Mom wanting to take the entire Germa kingdom, will this turn into a full blown war between the Vinsmoke army and Big Mom? I'm also not sure the wedding will happen, since everything is wrapping up, Chopper is on their way with their escape route, Reiju escaped and likely on her way to her family, Pedro seems to have won so far, Brook is currently in the treasure room with big mom (also where the Tamatebako is). Only thing missing are Pekoms and Junbei who are likely together.

Not sure why Pudding is revealing everything to her, was Reiju doing something? Either she won against Pudding or Sanji helped her escape... which will lead to Sanji getting beat up unless he decide to fight woman.

Majukun

1 - Yes,i was wrong

2 - this doesn't make any sense

we've had way too many instances where pudding had no reason to act because she was alone or surrounded by nothing but allies, and she still was the pudding we have knew until now
now suddenly we have to accept this "heel turn", even if it doesn't make sense in the slightest

also,all this to take control of the clone army?
just having the clone army doesn't assure big mom the ability to make more,that it's part of germa's technology and knowledge that you need them alive to acquire..so even the "wedding massacre" desn't make much sense either.

Ray Down

Banned

I think Pudding has some redemption in her, not willing to fully give up yet.

....I couldn't sleep.

1 - Yes,i was wrong

2 - this doesn't make any sense

we've had way too many instances where pudding had no reason to act because she was alone or surrounded by nothing but allies, and she still was the pudding we have knew until now
now suddenly we have to accept this "heel turn", even if it doesn't make sense in the slightest

also,all this to take control of the clone army?
just having the clone army doesn't assure big mom the ability to make more,that it's part of germa's technology and knowledge that you need them alive to acquire..so even the "wedding massacre" desn't make much sense either.

Shit you are on Arlong park too? I'm Jaime there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom