• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all for the greater good
Back off, bucko. You're bad.
54oser7.png

Ray Down

Banned
And when I say posted on NF, it was mainly in thee battledome and the urouge.

Didn't touch the Bleach & Naruto threads with a ten foot pole.

Especially with the horror stories of the final chapter thread I heard.

Weren't you reading spoilers these last weeks? What changed your mind and brought you back to the right side?
Took some flair away. Big mom running into Brook last week would've been less hype if I knew already. I stopped like 3 chapters ago

And when I say posted on NF, it was mainly in thee battledome and the urouge.

Didn't touch the Bleach & Naruto threads with a ten foot pole.

Especially with the horror stories of the final chapter thread I heard.
Legend says ppl are still arguing Sakura vs Hinata to this day

Veelk

Banned
So, regarding the spoilers, there's one thing that really pisses me off about it...

.............. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ................

.............. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .................................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ................

I have nothing really to add, just wanted to give people a block of text temptation.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
So, regarding the spoilers, there's one thing that really pisses me off about it...

.............. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ................

.............. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .................................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ................

I have nothing really to add, just wanted to give people a block of text temptation.
oh shit

I think you're on to something. I never thought that

Ray Down

Banned
Took some flair away. Big mom running into Brook last week would've been less hype if I knew already. I stopped like 3 chapters ago

Legend says ppl are still arguing Sakura vs Hinata to this day

Of not that, people got banned, the swearing, the arguing, the banned people making alt accounts to shit post, people posting pic of dead bodies and gif's of violence.

Was a trainwreck.

Ray Down

Banned
Luckily OP fandom on the whole isn't as bad as Naruto or Bleach when it comes to shipping.

Don't know if I really talked about my shipping views (there's 2 people on this account at times), but I rather Oda never romance strawhats together and rather they all find some where on their adventures.

Strawhats should mainly stay a family, no family love!

Rebel Leader

Luckily OP fanclub on the whole isn't as bad as Naruto or Bleach when it comes to shipping.

Don't know if I really talked about my shipping views (there's 2 people on this account at times), but I rather Oda never romance strawhats together and rather they all find some where on their adventures.

The best thing that came out of naruto is "The master plan"

But same here, the ships in OP are not as potent even if they exist

Luckily OP fandom on the whole isn't as bad as Naruto or Bleach when it comes to shipping.

Two people who's the second!? Everything I know is a lie

It makes the whitebeard war seems like kids playing pretend.

That's all I'm going to say and that's all yo u need to know

Final warning : keep out of it. Captains and vice captians order
Ray said they were captain...Oooooo fight fight

LotusHD

Banned
Damn, this is the first time in awhile I wish I hadn't spoiled myself lol, can't wait for tomorrow

Haven't felt this way since the chapter that showed what Gear 4 did
which I successfully did not spoil myself on, because that was just too important lol
, and the chapter where the Minks revealed that they knew where Raizo was all along.

Rebel Leader

Damn, this is the first time in awhile I wish I hadn't spoiled myself lol, can't wait for tomorrow

Haven't felt this way since the chapter that showed what Gear 4 did
which I successfully did not spoil myself on, because that was just too important lol
, and the chapter where the Minks revealed that they knew where Raizo was all along.
No regrets

Welcome to the cool club where the uncool are forbidden

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Live footage of Blackleg doing his best to resist the spoilers:

tumblr_o1vxwl51Bk1v0hu7to1_500.gif

As you can see he's taking a pummeling but he refuses to go down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom