• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

Unless the reverie is super quick i don't think qe gonna see Wano next year
And i hope reverie is as big as possible, we need more Vivi

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

"we brought foo-"

fire_community.gif

Blackhead

Redarse

the events are both might be connected so we see a bit of both and the storylines stretch into 2018. I mean we got to see at least some Wano in 2017 as there are Straw Hats.

Ray Down

Banned
Merry Christmas everyone, happy to almost be done with the year of the Sanji.

Here's my gift to the thread:

P3CO5iv.jpg

#Pudding4Mugiwara
#Pray4Sanji

Anyway enough shit posting guys and busting Sanji balls (or lack thereof).

Happy Holidays guys!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

__charlotte_pudding_one_piece_drawn_by_mewiyev__sample-c7de0bab6a0b63cefc64cf68c03119ea.jpg

#Pudding4Mugiwara
#Pray4Sanji

Happy Holidays guys!
all I see is a broken image

-

So much for the "year of sanji"

smurfx

get some go again
Maybe we'll see the rise of a new yonkou in pudding? (Beating big mom).
well if she really wants to defeat big mom then going to another emperor is the only chance she has. this is where blackbeard would come in. i think he would love to jump at the chance to defeat big mom and take over her territory. plus he would also gain another female for his crew and would match luffy. blackbeard ends up moving another step closer to becoming pirate king and luffy then defeats kaido. although i see luffy taking the road poneglyph before he leaves big mom's island. also at this point the confrontation between shanks and blackbeard is inedible and shanks will go down.

RalchAC

Year of sanji lasts until we reach summer 2017

You want 6 more months of suffering? I thought you liked Sanji.

well if she really wants to defeat big mom then going to another emperor is the only chance she has. this is where blackbeard would come in. i think he would love to jump at the chance to defeat big mom and take over her territory. plus he would also gain another female for his crew and would match luffy. blackbeard ends up moving another step closer to becoming pirate king and luffy then defeats kaido. although i see luffy taking the road poneglyph before he leaves big mom's island. also at this point the confrontation between shanks and blackbeard is inedible and shanks will go down.

Blackbeard has just fought the Revolutionary Army. If he was planning to help Pudding he wouldn't have pulled such a move.

smurfx

get some go again
You want 6 more months of suffering? I thought you liked Sanji.

Blackbeard has just fought the Revolutionary Army. If he was planning to help Pudding he wouldn't have pulled such a move.
i doubt the revolutionary army stuck around to fully take him on. plus that was a sneak attack so he knew he would take very little damage.

Ray Down

Banned
Nami swan will build me back up with a kiss on the cheek giving me the strength to take out commander starch
Sanji ain't getting shit, maybe Carrot.

I think she would have been revealed to be a sweet commander in last chapter if she was. Plus why would BM "marry" one of them off.

Plus Pekoms would have told them that ahead of time if that was the case.

Ogodei

Caught up to the manga. I guess we could've seen this coming? Ever since we saw the girl who looked too much like Pudding way back when, and, outside of Tashigi, Oda tends to not use twins for plot purposes or to deceive readers (and really not in Tashigi's case, since we never entertained the idea that Kuina wasn't dead).

LotusHD

Banned
Caught up to the manga. I guess we could've seen this coming? Ever since we saw the girl who looked too much like Pudding way back when, and, outside of Tashigi, Oda tends to not use twins for plot purposes or to deceive readers (and really not in Tashigi's case, since we never entertained the idea that Kuina wasn't dead).

We definitely could've seen it coming. Still hurts though. :(

P3CO5iv.jpg

#Pudding4Mugiwara
#Pray4Sanji

Happy Holidays guys!

Haha, got a good laugh out of me.

Merry Christmas and Holidays gang.

Took this day to catch up like 30+ chapters.

Feels good.

Also, I hope Sanji does end with his stupid not women hitting oath. Too many enemies are women, and if he still has that shit, I'll be disappointed.

Eh, who am I kidding. Oda clearly has a mindset for women roles.

LotusHD

Banned
If Sanji did hit Pudding or some other woman (But let's be real, if it's anyone, it'd be her at this point), that shit would lowkey be unironically bigger than stuff like Gear 4 to me lol

For me it depends on how he does it. If he decides it's finally ok to hit women because the woman in question is an evil bitch (see Pudding WHO I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT BUT WOULD YOU LISTEN??? Noooooo) then I'll have a problem with it.

Ogodei

There was a time when Sanji pointed a gun at Robin and that wasn't an earth-shaking moment, though i'll grant the extent of his "don't hit women" policy wasn't detailed until Enies Lobby.

Ray Down

Banned
I think it was posted in this thread or the last but there was a theory based on like Luffy hand and the lines in them that we may have mutliple more Strawhats.

And even Oda was surprised people caught it, can anyone find that for me.

RalchAC

There was a time when Sanji pointed a gun at Robin and that wasn't an earth-shaking moment, though i'll grant the extent of his "don't hit women" policy wasn't detailed until Enies Lobby.

Threaten =/= Attack.

In any case, I could see some epic moment where he decides to fight Pudding or another woman, saying he'll happily accept the shame of hitting her if it means saving a friend.

Then bang, he becomes the Human Torch or something.

However, I still think that Pudding is trying to make a big fuss to guarantee her escape. Too much "brbrbr I'm bad, look at me, I'm telling my plan to half the cast because you have no way to stop me!". Either she is stupid or she is planning to do something on her own.

Especially, because she should know how many people infiltrated in Whole Cake Island. Yet she doesn't care about Carrot and Chopper. If she really wanted to help Big Mom the whole infiltration would have gone to waste a while ago since she had already met everybody.

LotusHD

Banned
For me it depends on how he does it. If he decides it's finally ok to hit women because the woman in question is an evil bitch (see Pudding WHO I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT BUT WOULD YOU LISTEN??? Noooooo) then I'll have a problem with it.

Good point. At the very least, I'd like it if he told her off.

LotusHD

Banned
Well, even if it's true, it just says we will have a new straw hat member by 2017. Since we know Whole Cake Island will be over by then we know that it has to be Jimbei.

Yes we KNOW it keep hatin Jimbei haters!

Also hope the female Chopper joins as well :(

Ogodei

Accept ya fate

I still don't see the appeal. Everyone else was a colorful character of some kind from the moment we spotted them, and many of them further on started to be very unique individuals.

Carrot's got the spirit of a Strawhat, though she isn't unique. Shirahoshi was hella unique (and i was back on team Shirahoshi back in the day), Rebecca too was unique with the "no attacking" angle, though it was quickly apparent how outclassed she was.

What's the draw for Jinbe? His characterization is no different than a number of self-sacrificing leader figures and while his powerset would be unique to the crew, he's one of many Fishmen.

Ray Down

Banned
It's alright
giphy.gif

Laugh it up now that's all the laughing you'll be doing

This coming from the guy who believed Ash would win the the 6th gen league.

Ignoring past statements, history of the show, Ash jobbing is Vegeta tier, reality, logic, common sense...hmm...

Just get ready to Share the Urouge

dTjcCMM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom