• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones? :p

[SPOILERs]Luffy and Nami join in?[/SPOILER]

giphy.gif

See y'all tomorrow...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I havent checked in in a couple of months, and I hope I dont piss off anyone that thinks im reducing the series to just this, but I just like to keep up with this particular aspect even if I dont follow it closely anymore, so apologies if it offends anyone.

But any new crewmate yet?

I havent checked in in a couple of months, and I hope I dont piss off anyone that thinks im reducing the series to just this, but I just like to keep up with this particular aspect even if I dont follow it closely anymore, so apologies if it offends anyone.

Most likely jinbe

Ray Down

Banned

Most likely Jinbe.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh like for realsies this time? Cool.

But at the same time, will the series even ever gi back to them all sailing together at this point?

MANUELF

Banned
So thats why they suddenly started with the orgy[=SPOILER]

For real thats why she told her plans, to get the satisfaction of seeing Reiju face in despair, is not like she would remember anything afterwards

RalchAC

God, you guys are awesome. I've had some good laughs I'm the last page and a half.

I'm going to resist the urge to read spoilers. But I'm happy there is an extra chapter before the New Year!

Kain

Wait, wait a goddamn second...

What if... WHAT IF...

knowing that her ability is to manipulate memories... WHAT FUCKING IF Pudding is implanting false memories in Sanji, Reijuu and Luffy were she is a bad person so that they will eventually kill her during the wedding????? What if she wants to kill herself and the best way to do it is in front of BM during her wedding so that she spoils her mom's plans????

I'm turning crazy.

GODA.

Good spoilers but sanji is going to something .
Just a question of how awesome it is.
As much as Oda messes with him he not going to waste this build up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom