• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yk5q1Fv.jpg
Can someone photoshop sad michael jordan?

bjork

Possibly. Memories are something really precious to be permanently removed and toyed like that. I hope something could reverse all the shit Pudding might have done with her ability.

I'm thinking she might've deleted some of Big Mom's memories as she slept or something.

ffs, I just realized only Sanji knows the truth. No one will believe him and Pudding will play innocent. Ugh, that is going to be complete torture until the 'truth' comes out.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
ffs, I just realized only Sanji knows the truth. No one will believe him and Pudding will play innocent. Ugh, that is going to be complete torture until the 'truth' comes out.
Luffy and nami know the truth aswell except the devil fruit and jimbe is breaking them out now

Veelk

Banned
Luffy and nami know the truth aswell except the devil fruit and jimbe is breaking them out now

Shit, I forgot about Luffy and Nami.

Goddammit, Pudding. Read the Evil Overlord list once in a while or something.

Evil Overlord List said:
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Dugna

I don't want to agree with Veelk but.....Pudding does seem kinda a bit stupid in a way....like I get maybe fucking with Reiju like she did but why taunt Luffy and Nami? They have to had read how much chaos the strawhats cause to be people who even slightly underestimate them...it just makes no sense...now they know that pudding is just faking it all.

Overall though its been a few great chapters recently, I actually liked Brook taking on Big Mom the most.

RalchAC

Jinbei could have been fred by Pudding. But he can't remember! Seeing what the guy he defeated said, it seems like he was jailed in his own room or something like that.

This chapter has cemented my opinion. Pudding wants to turn his homeland into Burned Cake Island.

smurfx

get some go again
The morw i think the more carrot and luffy are similar
i think we will get a luffy like girl to join the crew but that female is going to be bonney.

Jinbe doesn't really serve any purpose on the crew proper.
What would he be? Just another strong straight man or something.
He doesn't really have any deep connection to the crew except for Luffy.

I suppose neither does Carrot, but she at least seems to play off the other crew members quite well.
Her interactions with them feel quite natural considering she has only been around for a couple of arcs.
at this point jimbei's role will be that of the strong veteran pirate that will help them get through to the end. jimbei out of all the strawhats(except brooke now i guess) knows what emperor strength is like and how they can beat one.

Ray Down

Banned
Jimbei the GOAT is back, holy shit

Also, if Sanji doesnt either use his hands or some cooking knives to go ape shit in the wedding, his payback isnt worth it.

That, or he better poison the fuck outta Pudding

He respect food too much to use it as a weapon for murder, let alone against a woman.

I feel that from next year (chapter) and on, Sanji's suffering will be over and we'll get Mr Prince kicking ass. I expect some masterful plan execution.

Sanji-The days of the dinosaurs are over.. I'm sorry zeff, kicks a women..

Ehhh idk hype and alil upsetting at the same time
Yeah man, I can feel ya
I don't think that's what it's meant to mean though more so he completly broken and has no hope atm.

Can't even enjoy the smooth taste of a Winston cigarette
Yeah I think we're saying the same thing. Sanji learned everything, including his smoking habit, from being around Zeff (though he didn't encourage him to smoke, he influenced his idea of what a "man" is).

Ray Down

Banned
Still no Oda box for Pudding, jesus at this point what else does she need to do to get one?
The fucking stupid carpet and pound got one before her.

NSESN

Still no Oda box for Pudding, jesus at this point what else does she need to do to get one?
The fucking stupid carpet and pound got one before her.

They got twice. Maybe there reallly is something more about her plan, or Oda is waiting for a fight like he did with Tamago

Veelk

Banned
My guess is she's not Katakuri more because of her devil fruit reveal. A memory fruit is super useful, but high ranking positions are generally reserved for combative abilities. As far as we know, Pudding lacks that.

My guess is she's not Katakuri more because of her devil fruit reveal. A memory fruit is super useful, but high ranking positions are generally reserved for combative abilities. As far as we know, Pudding lacks that.

She could just erase all of her opponent's knowledge on how to fight and win easily.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hope Sanji kicks Pudding into nothingness.

If not Sanji, I hope she gets ripped apart.

She's like Spandam, but worse.

Red Fire

Man this chapter was great and deeply emotional.

The end was kinda spoiled by RomanceDawn's reaction a few pages ago though, should've spoiler tagged that bro :( the impact wasn't as huge as it could've been for me since i knew he would show up. I have been waiting for his appearance ever since that wheel of death scene. My boi is back and gonna kick ass!!!

And sanji.. i reaaaaally hope oda will redeem him so hard that all the haters gonna shut up forever

Veelk

Banned
She could just erase all of her opponent's knowledge on how to fight and win easily.
Yeah, and Sugar could just turn her opponents into toys, concievably, but it wouldn't be easy to do in a practical battle.

I'm not saying that Pudding is weak, we don't really know. She did manage to take down Reiju, after all, with that gun of hers. But given her abilities, she just doesn't seem like she'd be that strong.

Ray Down

Banned
They got twice. Maybe there reallly is something more about her plan, or Oda is waiting for a fight like he did with Tamago

He had one during his intro at fishamn island.

Maybe Pudding like The Narrator from Fight Club.

All these different personas/personality yet having no idea.

We still haven't seen Jinbe's left leg. My dream of Peg Leg Jinbe lives on for another week or two.
He's probably just lost some lifespan or something boring.
Honestly the highlight of this chapter for me is seeing Brook face off against Big Mom, since it gave us a glimpse of how she fights. Physically wielding Prometheus and Zeus eh? Interesting.

Not sure how I feel about another memory-manipulation fruit so soon after Sugar, but it at least seems to be the intended use of it. Sugar is such a strange mishmash of powers. She can turn people into toys, she cannot age and she can erase a person from memory. What's her fruit called again? Plot Conveniece Fruit?

Oh, and Sanji's sad. Boo hoo.

Calling Big Mom "young lady." The balls on this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom