• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
I hope that Jimbei is not the only sacrifice that this arc brings. I think someone needs to permanently end to show the consequences of fucking with a Yonko, but Jimbei is probably the least important member to go.

The faces Pudding made in this chapter were legendary. lol

tumblr_oiyef8B4P01uvokdeo1_540.jpg

Wow what a great way to end the year. It looks like we will probly get 3 members from this arc. Jinbei and Sanji and........ Carrot. I really hope not but it really seems like she's coming aboard

Ray Down

Banned
Wow what a great way to end the year. It looks like we will probly get 3 members from this arc. Jinbei and Sanji and........ Carrot. I really hope not but it really seems like she's coming aboard

Well she has to get to Wano.

She has yet to display alot of traits other strawhats had displayed in the arc they have joined in yet so I doubt she will join the main crew just the fleet.

RomanceDawn

Man this chapter was great and deeply emotional.

The end was kinda spoiled by RomanceDawn's reaction a few pages ago though, should've spoiler tagged that bro :( the impact wasn't as huge as it could've been for me since i knew he would show up. I have been waiting for his appearance ever since that wheel of death scene. My boi is back and gonna kick ass!!!

And sanji.. i reaaaaally hope oda will redeem him so hard that all the haters gonna shut up forever

Sorry. Won't happen again.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Goddamn Brook was way too Badass this Chapter...standing before a crazy Yonkou and acting like this. +100 Respect Points.

Too bad Brook is about to get off-screened. Great series of panels with him standing up to Big Mom like a badass.

And it's easy to forget that Brook is older than Linlin.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If I had billions of dollars, I would fund a new One Piece animated adaptation.
With far better animation and pacing.
And more accurate to the manga
And include the cover stories

Dressrosa was 102 chapters in the manga. 118 episodes in the anime! A good adaptation would make that like 45-50 episodes.

LotusHD

Banned
As I said before, those faces Pudding made were golden, I love her again. I dunno, something about her revealing herself to be a villain and breaking Sanji's heart makes her awful. But for her to also be the type of person that absolutely loves reveling in it and making faces/wasting panels just to mock the poor guy even further?

It "redeems" her for me lmao

i think we will get a luffy like girl to join the crew but that female is going to be bonney.

I still don't get why people think that captains of other crews, not to mention she's their rival, a Supernova, is somehow going to end up joining their crew. At best, they'll work together towards a common goal. It's like people forget other people aside from the Straw Hats want to become Pirate King.

Here are flags for your fight for Nakama, soldiers.

Team Carrot

Team Pudding

Team Jimbei

Can we have all 3 of them?
Jinbe and Carrot at least better join.

I don't like Villain Pudding, seems forced to make people hate her. Now all his character is "Look how i am evil", really hope there's something behind this, but my worst fears about Oda making her a villain materialized.
She doesn't look like a good villain, she looks like a saturday morning villain.

An yes i am salty. I wanted Pudding to be a good character but now I have this.

Pudding is a good character because of this though?

Veelk

Banned
OMG

guys

okay, we talked about how great it'd be for Reiju to come along and have some kind of attraction to Zoro and how that'd piss off Sanji. But there is a better way.

What if it was Pudding who saw Zoro and wanted to ride his sword?

And Sanji had to deal with it on the ship. Have it be post wedding, so they are technically married, but she just spends her nights with Zoro.

Amazing. I would draw this myself if I could.

Oxn

OMG

guys

okay, we talked about how great it'd be for Reiju to come along and have some kind of attraction to Zoro and how that'd piss off Sanji. But there is a better way.

And Sanji had to deal with it on the ship. Have it be post wedding, so they are technically married, but she just spends her nights with Zoro.

You've changed

BatDan

So I looked up the Anime Filler list, and out of Dressrosa's 118 episodes, only ONE was filler.

What the fuck Toei?

If any show needed the Kai treatment... even if it will take 20 years.

LotusHD

Banned
OMG

guys

Breh

OMG

guys

It'd be even better if she only did the Zoro thing when Sanji could see her, and she just stared right at him with her third eye while doing it.

So I looked up the Anime Filler list, and out of Dressrosa's 118 episodes, only ONE was filler.

What the fuck Toei?

If any show needed the Kai treatment... even if it will take 20 years.

If only there were some cover stories that Toei could animate to get a couple episodes here and there...

Syntsui

Jimbei tha gawd showing why he must be respected. Brook was great too, this arc is giving amazing scenes to secondary characters.

BatDan

If only there were some cover stories that Toei could animate to get a couple episodes here and there...

They'll pull a Naruto.
When the series is coming to a close, and they want to drag it out kicking and screaming, they'll animate the Cover Stories before the epilogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom