• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It was Pudding ALL ALONG.

The architect of all their pain.

She edited Blackbeard's memories to turn him against his crew, the Whitebeard Pirates.

She put the idea of Absolute Justice in Akainu's head.

She unleashed Arlong on East Blue.

She convinced the Sea King to munch off Shanks' arm.

You are all fools

Hiashi hyuga is the true master pulling the strings
n734bbs.jpg

Veelk

Banned
I don't understand a naruto reference. That's new.

I know I haven't watched the whole series (stopped sometime after the war arc started), but it's still.

The fuck did Hiashi do? Isn't he dead?

Ray Down

Banned
What if this is also connected to her going on insane "rages" like pudding has done so much tampering BM loses control and goes on a rampage.
But why would memory manipulation cause such a thing as these random rage bursts that in this form has no disregard for killing family members.

LotusHD

Banned
It's not that Oda can't create a context in which Pudding being physically weak makes sense. But he's created that context so many times over at this point. And he can just as easily create a context where pudding is strong, and there is no reason for him, just this once in this arc, not to.

True.

Honestly, me too. At least insofar as I care about anyone joining, which is much less than most. But Carrot is uncharacteristically aggressive, with powers that make her an effective direct fighter. She hasn't gotten a real fight yet, but, I'd like to see her be the new straw hat just for her killer rabbit tendencies.

Yea exactly, that's why I'm always flustered when I see people fighting me on this. I don't really care about potential redundancy or whatever, I just want her to join because she's a great fit in so many ways. #TeamCarrot

What if this is also connected to her going on insane "rages" like pudding has done so much tampering BM loses control and goes on a rampage.

I'm pretty sure that's more tied to her hiring Caesar for the whole gigantification research. Knowing her, her size is probably related to her rampages, or the fact that she apparently has an issue with actual giants... Very interested in learning more about her past, that's for sure.

I say that we are not taking them too far enough!

Lol, fair enough.

I think crazy Pudding theories are going to be my new favorite thing.

I still want y'all to keep coming up with more savage shit that Pudding would say

Ray Down

Banned
I don't understand a naruto reference. That's new.

I know I haven't watched the whole series (stopped sometime after the war arc started), but it's still.

The fuck did Hiashi do? Isn't he dead?
It's a gag that started on Reddit that Hiashi was the mastermind behind so many events in the series and Naruto and Hinayana getting together to create the ultimate hyuga spawn.

No he's not dead.

Veelk

Banned
I still want y'all to keep coming up with more savage shit that Pudding would say

I was actually pretty proud with my idea of her reminding calling Ace and Whitebeard Nazi's because of the swatstika they used to wear. It's disingenuous AND kinda plausible if you didn't know what the symbol means to the east.

But sure, lets think of some new stuff.

"You died playing a song to your crewmates? Should have progressively sped up the tempo and made them die faster"

"Wow, Robin, Akainu killed a boat load of people and missed the one that he actually had to kill? I would have killed myself out of sheer pity for laughable failure, but I guess I'm just a kinder woman than you."

"Kids picking on you over your devil fruit ability to have extra body parts, Robin? Cry me a fucking river." or alternatively "Well, I have the same thing and I never get picked on. Guess it's just your fault."

It's a thing that appeared after the naruto manga ending. And the characters children revealed. It was the bloddiest ship battle ever known.
http://m.imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

I am so not reading that. You would be astounded by the amount of not reading that I will do.

SalvaPot

Honestly, taking and editing memories is such a strong and terrifying power, kind of like Sugar 's but even more devastating since it can probably turn allies into enemies by just editing the right scene in your memory.

Also its implied that Reiju doesn't recall that it happened, so it also means there is no evidence of this happening to you. I guess this is an ability to use 1 on 1, I can see it been hard to use against multiple opponents.

I wonder if Pudding has some kind of physical ability to actually get in a fight, it doesn't seem so since she relies on his gun.

Can she put memories in weapons?

NSESN

Guys i am fucking brilliant
What if Pudding tampered with her own memories?
It explains why she is a good actress, she implants in her memory what she needs to become.
So maybe the good Pudding really exists but are implanted memories

Rebel Leader

Honestly, taking and editing memories is such a strong and terrifying power, kind of like Sugar 's but even more devastating since it can probably turn allies into enemies by just editing the right scene in your memory.

Also its implied that Reiju doesn't recall that it happened, so it also means there is no evidence of this happening to you. I guess this is an ability to use 1 on 1, I can see it been hard to use against multiple opponents.

I wonder if Pudding has some kind of physical ability to actually get in a fight, it doesn't seem so since she relies on his gun.

Can she put memories in weapons?

No the weapons have no live or soul so maybe with big mom power she can edit/put memories in those objects

Rebel Leader

It explains why she is a good actress, she implants in her memory what she needs to become.
Nah

This is desperation not brilliance

Veelk

Banned
Guys.

Guys listen

I have the best ide

guys listen

I have the best idea ever

guys

what if Pudding

guys

Pudding
guys listen here

what if Pudding has been the main character this whole time

she changed OUR memories. And there is no Luffy. Just PUDDING

Rebel Leader

Guys.

Guys listen

I have the best ide

guys listen

guys

what if Pudding

guys

Pudding
guys listen here

wee-bey-gif.gif

Guys.

Guys listen

I have the best ide

guys listen

guys

what if Pudding

guys

Pudding
guys listen here

You can't disprove it.

SalvaPot

Guys.

Guys listen

I have the best ide

guys listen

guys

what if Pudding

guys

Pudding
guys listen here

I want to read this.

Its called "One Piece" because she likes to wear one piece dresses.

Ray Down

Banned
Honestly if that was the case how would she know to reverse such a thing on herself?

Guys.

Guys listen

I have the best ide

guys listen

guys

what if Pudding

guys

Pudding
guys listen here

Oda playing the long game!

SalvaPot

Is she really a cook? Does she like to make sweets or was that a lie too? Maybe she can learn how to make things by inserting memories on herself of how to do stuff.

Is she really a cook? Does she like to make sweets or was that a lie too? Maybe she can learn how to make things by inserting memories on herself of how to do stuff.

She can steal all of Sanji's memories of how to cook and keep them for herself. Sanji is broken, and Pudding forces her way onto be the new cook because Luffy refuses to eat food from anyone except Sanji's own knowledge of cooking.

Sanji now cleans the dishes for Pudding.

Pudding messes with Sanji's memories and screws up his chivalry and he kicks the shite out of her!

What if she accidentally removes the parts where he hated his family, so he'll leave with the Vinsmoke family at the end. The Strawhats will need to rescue him, but Pudding will need to join up with them so that she can restore his memories.

Why would she do this though, it's has no benefit to her.

Why would he do it? It's her devil fruit, she probably messes with people's memory every day. She'll try to attack him with it. She'll try to punish him by making him forget about Zeff and there you go, instance shite kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom