• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
What time is it? IT'S PUDDING TIME !

Oh.

OH

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE

m1y3nEg.png
oGCGgRJ.png

As a favor to blackleg, I'm not making Sanji Pudding's only victim

Edit: Sanji's face looks like shit that small. But it's not like it doesn't look like shit when it's larger.

Edit 2: Much better

Ray Down

Banned
Why would he do it? It's her devil fruit, she probably messes with people's memory every day. She'll try to attack him with it. She'll try to punish him by making him forget about Zeff and there you go, instance shite kicking.

But looking at his memories she would just remove Zeff and keep the parts about not kicking women.

Veelk

Banned
Pudding doesn't look happy at all in that wedding pic.

I feel like she's thinking "Did I actually go through with this? Wtf?

Ray Down

Banned
Pudding doesn't look happy at all in that wedding pic.

I feel like she's thinking "Did I actually go through with this? Wtf?

Did I really just marry this curly browed fuck boi.

Well I guess I can use him as a human foot stool and maybe he's will be ok in bed....

Veelk

Banned
I only wish I could crop and merge the images better. I mean, I could, but it takes me forever to do so. I'm sure there are faster ways, but my paint.net skills are just not up to par.

SalvaPot

Why would he do it? It's her devil fruit, she probably messes with people's memory every day. She'll try to attack him with it. She'll try to punish him by making him forget about Zeff and there you go, instance shite kicking.

Back to actual discussion, I read a post on tumblr (lol) that actually raised a good point. Pudding shoots Reiju to make sure her gone could actually make damage to them, since the Vinsmokes have reinforced exoskeletons. So it makes sense she would lure her to her place and shoot her, and, I mean, if she is there might as well explain her plan, since, you know, she doesn't really had anyone to talk about other than the blob and she is going to erase her memories anyway.

What if all of Oda's previous female characters were actually hyper competent fighters, but then Pudding edited all of our memories so that we would think of her as the only proactive female character in the manga?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Its good its not broken, it makes more sense then Pudding, I mean how does turning someone into a toy block/erase memories.

It doesn't just block/erase them.

It gets rid of them for EVERYONE.

It's as though you never existed to the rest of the world.

Her using her devil fruit on you affects the entire world. Not just you.

That's why she was so OP. She could affect the entire world by interacting with just one person. And it was a power which was activated on contact.

Veelk

Banned
Source?! I'm dying at these.

I made the first one. I got lucky with that one, they really fit well. I hope people with more skill than me make more though.

I also just finished this one. I couldn't do anything but erase Luffy's stupid face, but that left the page a bit empty, but whatevs. Had to change the dialogue too because I can't find an image of Pudding yelling like how I need her to.

If I can make a suggestion, you should use Pudding's face when she's crying to Sanji after he reveals his injuries. She's crying in the panel like the first one, but also the expression fits well.

I don't think Pudding has seen Sanji fight. She just saw the busted up face and probably thought he was a wimp. I hope we get a scene where Sanji just goes all out in front of her.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Luffy is already Pirate King. In fact, he is Gold Roger. Pudding altered his memories on the day before his execution so that he could have a second adventure with new friends. When she takes the film out, he realizes he's in Logue Town, about to be executed.

Ray Down

Banned
Luffy is already Pirate King. In fact, he is Gold Roger. Pudding altered his memories on the day before his execution so that he could have a second adventure with new friends. When she takes the film out, he realizes he's in Logue Town, about to be executed.

So that time travel theory is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom