• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone pick some Pudding art for me to make a new avatar. I like my avatars to have no backgrounds like my current one, with a full head similar to Imperial Bishop's.

I need art!

Veelk

Banned
tumblr_oiz2hqs1nP1uvwy9uo1_500.jpg
tumblr_oil5oofi9D1uuc4i8o1_1280.gif
tumblr_oiljwecCmy1tdrl5io2_1280.png
tumblr_oijndqxgkY1vtajbyo1_500.png
tumblr_oilq8l8jgw1tssl0to1_500.gif
tumblr_oirgi3tJpu1v36xtao1_500.png

This is all the good stuff I found. If I come across more, I'll post it. You'll have to edit the background out of it, but I'm sure someone in the Avatar thread will be kind enough to do it for you if you don't know how.

No no, official stuff.

These two pages are so underrated. Luffy's insanity, "what a crazy fella" Luffy saying he was going to rip his arms off in five seconds to rescue Nami. "I don't want either option!" "Stop being so difficult!"

I couldn't stop giggling when I read them earlier today and I can't stop giggling with laughter now. Fucking hilarious. The absurdity of it all.

Ljm2O80.png

HaFcoax.png

This might be the best chapter of One Piece I've ever read. It has EVERYTHING great about the series in the span of one chapter. GOAT.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How would an awakened mem-mem fruit work?

Would the user be able to psychically alter peoples' memories within a certain proximity to them?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yonji's face is weird, but the rest of this is cool.

one-piece-chapter-840-spoilers-sanji-pushes-through-wedding-with-pudding-for-the-sake-of-zeff.jpg

I like this Pudding picture, because it seems to show a bit of her real personality without being in your face about it. Spoiler free, accurate, and oddly sinister.

tumblr_o85a0rFKsN1s6wx03o3_r1_540.png

Also, it's funny how there's another Pudding in the OP world. Pudding Pudding. Pudding redux, if you will.
Even though he showed up first

latest

LotusHD

Banned
Yonji's face is weird, but the rest of this is cool.

one-piece-chapter-840-spoilers-sanji-pushes-through-wedding-with-pudding-for-the-sake-of-zeff.jpg

I like this Pudding picture, because it seems to show a bit of her real personality without being in your face about it. Spoiler free, accurate, and oddly sinister.

tumblr_o85a0rFKsN1s6wx03o3_r1_540.png

Also, it's funny how there's another Pudding in the OP world. Pudding Pudding. Pudding redux, if you will.
Even though he showed up first

latest

Lol I thought my avatar I just changed to was a fine balance, where at least I can say it's a literal wink to manga readers who know what Pudding is really like.

Net

If Jinbei is finally joining the crew then I guess it's really time for the Strawhats to seriously go after the Yonkou. They've reached the level where Oda is allowing them to have a Shichibukai as a crewmate.

Does Jinbei instantly become the 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of the crew?

I'm loving these Pudding theories and that would definitely be another Goda moment.

But as far as brokeness go, her power is not even close to be as game breaking as Sugar's. That was the most absurd power of all animes ever made and she went down like a scrub.

Both times were glorious, some of the best Usopp moments ever.

RalchAC

If Jinbei is finally joining the crew then I guess it's really time for the Strawhats to seriously go after the Yonkou. They've reached the level where Oda is allowing them to have a Shichibukai as a crewmate.

Does Jinbei instantly become the 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of the crew?

I would say he is weaker than Zoro and probably on par with Sanji. A bit weaker than him on the surface, since Sanji has a lot of mobility, and stronger underwater.

He must have Haki too. Otherwise his battle against Ace wouldn't have ended in a tie.

Both times were glorious, some of the best Usopp moments ever.

Sometimes Oda goes a bit overboard making him a coward, but Usopp is awesome. He is surrounded by a bunch of crazy weirdos that fight against other groups of crazy weirdos, and despite how bad things often go he always gets his shit together and manages to become an important piece in most arcs. Nothing beats him screaming "I've always been negative" in his battle against Perona.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sanji = Air Force

Jinbe = Navy

Zoro = Army

NSESN

Honestly if that was the case how would she know to reverse such a thing on herself?

Okay here is the deal. Jello keeps the film with him, when it's needed the he puts the film in Pudding head. Jello is bascially a memory keeper.

My theory is super good and have no chance of failure. I would make Goda himself proud.

Yeah, I'm convinced Pudding erases Zeff from Sanji's memory and he stops giving a fuck and goes full beast mode until his memory is fixed.

If not, then it should have happened.

Chase17

I've only recently caught up so I was wondering about this. When Usopp unlocks eagle vision and snipes sugar was that him having observation Haki or was it something else?

Entropia

No One Remembers
I've only recently caught up so I was wondering about this. When Usopp unlocks eagle vision and snipes sugar was that him having observation Haki or was it something else?

Yeah, it's pretty much observation haki.

---

Sidenote: The most recent chapter, that ending... oh my!

I feel like there's a split between manga readers and anime readers. The anime teases stuff like this and meanwhile the manga has yet to really show off observation Haki besides Usopp shooting Sugar and the girl on Sky Island.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I feel like there's a split between manga readers and anime readers. The anime teases stuff like this and meanwhile the manga has yet to really show off observation Haki besides Usopp shooting Sugar and the girl on Sky Island.

Rebecca was literally all about Observation Haki.

Ray Down

Banned
What would have been great is that Oda gave her actual clothes for the arc...

Its like the most fan servicy oda got and I really don't like it. It looks more like an masami obari design.

Rebecca was literally all about Observation Haki.

I forgot about that. So observation Haki is basically the ability to sense someone's presence, attacks, and other stuff? I never thought it was the same with Rebecca even though Luffy points it out because I thought observation was mostly about sensing people (like mantra) not necessarily being able to dodge their attacks. I just find observation Haki confusing I guess.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I forgot about that. So observation Haki is basically the ability to sense someone's presence, attacks, and other stuff? I never thought it was the same with Rebecca even though Luffy points it out because I thought observation was mostly about sensing people (like mantra) not necessarily being able to dodge their attacks. I just find observation Haki confusing I guess.

Extremely talented observation/"mantra" users predict attacks like Enel and Rebecca did. For most people it works like a weak form of spider sense.

Extremely talented observation/"mantra" users predict attacks like Enel and Rebecca did. For most people it works like a weak form of spider sense.

Man I need to re-read OP from the beginning.

How are the OP bundle books from Viz? Are the individual volumes still the way to go?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Luffy predicted Micocks attack in Marineford with his hand being chopped off.

Luffy is seemingly endlessly gifted when it comes to Haki. He's got all three forms and the sky is the limit. He's been doing weird instinctual things since the beginning but that was the only time they pointed it out.

Ray Down

Banned
Luffy is seemingly endlessly gifted when it comes to Haki. He's got all three forms and the sky is the limit. He's been doing weird instinctual things since the beginning but that was the only time they pointed it out.

It was probably just to show more of the utility of Haki since Luffy doesn't show it again and that entire arc and what to follow shows of Haki.

You know thinking about it..There has to be more to conquer haki right? I mean if we compare

Armament-Used as a defensive shield,Used as an offense enhancement for both the body and weapons, bypasses devil fruit abilities.

Observation- ability to sense the presence of someone, read moments,see Aura's.

Conqueror-Overwhelm an opponent with a stronger will, as we've seen with shanks apparently it can cause destruction.

I guess we need to see Shanks fight to get a better idea of what it can do

Ray Down

Banned
You know thinking about it..There has to be more to conquer haki right? I mean if we compare

Armament-Used as a defensive shield,Used as an offense enhancement for both the body and weapons, bypasses devil fruit abilities.

Observation- ability to sense the presence of someone, read moments,see Aura's.

Conqueror-Overwhelm an opponent with a stronger will, as we've seen with shanks apparently it can cause destruction.

I guess we need to see Shanks fight to get a better idea of what it can do

Maybe its mastery gives you a geass like power to assert your will over others/nature.

I mean so far all its shown is knock out people are cause them to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom