• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
2017: The year where Pudding does this to Carrot

shred.jpg

NSESN

2017 Prediction time

Pudding is revealed to be not that bad, just sadistic
Luffy wil lose to BM, but she will go down to some shenanigans
Reiju takes over Germa and goes to the reverie
Vivi's past with the SH is discovered
The revolutionaries attack the reverie and rescue Vivi
The qreat war starts(Revos vs BB vs WG)
In wano Zoro barely is able to hold position
Luffy changes the pace of the wano conflict
The year ends before the Wano arc reachs its climax.

Ray Down

Banned
It's really hard for me to truly predict how 2017 will l go, may make more predictions later but I will say this for now.

Big Mom isn't going down & Carrot isn't joining.

If we're doing real predictions...

1. Luffy won't beat Big Mom now.
2. Strawhat Crew will run away from Whole Cake Island with Sanji, Jinbei, and Carrot in tow.
3. Capone will escape with Caesar and some of the Germa technology.
4. The Vinsmokes will fight Big Mom's family.
5. Sanji will kick a female antagonist, breaking his rule.
6. Vivi and others will reveal the Strawhats help to the world.
7. Cobra will die
8. The World Government will declare war on several nations.
9. The Revolutionaries will attack Reverie.
10. Kaidou will fight the other half of the Strawhat crew alone.

LotusHD

Banned
Predictions/Hopeful Wishes:

- Big Mom won't go down
- Sanji will either hit Pudding just once or at least outright tell her off
- Jinbe and Carrot will both join the crew
- Carrot will draw a surprisingly decent picture of Sanji
- However, her and Bropper will run into Yonko first instead
- Zoro will eventually fight the Shogun in Wano
- The person Big Mom wanted Lola to marry will be at the Reverie
- We'll get an actual reason as to how Sanji can set himself on fire without being harmed
- Pedro will die shortly after they escape the island
- Luffy won't get his tooth back
- Brook will recover from his badass scar (Damn you milk!)
- The Straw Hats and Vinsmokes won't be temporary allies in the traditional sense (As in, someone asks to work together)
- Sanji will be "late" to the wedding ceremony
- Shiraroshi will be outed as the ancient weapon Poseidon at the Reverie
- Pekoms will crash the wedding
- Capone is revealed to be working with Pudding, wants freedom from Big Mom
- Pudding has altered Big Mom's memories in the past, but for "small" stuff
- Reiju will deal the finishing blow to Pudding

I'll leave it at that for now lol, the only other thing is the bomb, but I'm not confident in predicting how exactly that will go down

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sanji vs. Ichiji should be epic. I hope Ichiji isn't a pushover like Yonji is.

Daingurse

Hopefully afte this arc Sanji will have realized how dumb his schtick really is. Him laughing during Pudding's tirade gives me hope he now knows how much of a gross, desperate man he has been.

Meh, I really don't see his gimmick going away anytime soon. Stupid as it is, I think it's more likely that Sanji would let Pudding beat him to half to death, before he'd even raise a single leg. I want to see him slap the shit outta her so bad, but I really don't see Sanji delivering. It would be nice if Pudding is the straw that breaks the camel's back though. Sanji's schtick is really fucking tired at this point.

caliph95

Meh, I really don't see his gimmick going away anytime soon. Stupid as it is, I think it's more likely that Sanji would let Pudding beat him to half to death, before he'd even raise a single leg. I want to see him slap the shit outta her so bad, but I really don't see Sanji delivering. It would be nice if Pudding is the straw that breaks the camel's back though. Sanji's schtick is really fucking tired at this point.

Honestly i found it tiring after the time skip where we have nosebleed as plot point. I wasn't a big fan of him in the first place.

Maybe Sanji just goes to the wedding, and in the "accept" part he kicks Pudding in the face. Finally ending the chavalry shit that's had the SH almost killed too many times.

RalchAC

My bets:

- Luffy will appear at the wedding, revealing Pudding plans and causing a ruckus.
- Pudding will run away.
- Big Mom won't be defeated.
- The rest of the crew will go after Kaido, but he isn't in Wano. Zoro would defeat a badass Samurai to become one step closer to his dream and the "final baddie" would be one of Kaido's commanders.
- The Reverie would take place, Cobra will die after discovering something interesting about the Void Century or the Celestial Dragons.
- Kaido will kidnap Shirahoshi, the news that fishmen have been hiding an Ancient Weapon would turn them into enemies of the World Government.
- Kaido will be the first Yonko to be defeated by Luffy, be it won't happen in 2017.
- 2017: Year of Vivi

I would like to know what the hell the Gorosei is.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You guys probably know this, but I prefer Mary Sue Pudding, not because she was a good mary sue but because i don't likke her as villain. My perfect Pudding would be the good Pudding with the personality of the bad Pudding.

Vivi still is the best princess of OP. I disliked Robin until W7 because she joined and Vivi didn't

I still consider vivi and carue #6 and #7. ;_;

RalchAC

I'd like if Sanji won against his brother's without trying too hard or destroys Capone for roping him into this mess.

Most of the Supernova have really cool designs, I would love to see them more often. Capone, for example, would become a lot stronger if he had the clone factory inside him.

They all are supposed to belong to the "Worst Generation". I want them all to cause trouble, not just Luff and Law.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
There's no way Sanji hits Pudding. He feels like a fool right now, like a worthless sap with no hope. He'd probably take a bullet to end his miserable existence at the moment. It'll absolutely be Nami who fights Pudding, conceivably as part of a "convince Sanji he's worth anything" event.

RomanceDawn

Just to change up some discussion a little, someone at AP Forums had me thinking about Sanji's final opponent against the Black Beards and here was my response.

Huh, I never really thought about all that. The chapter White Beard died I figured well someone is going to get that fruit when it appears in the world again and we'll somewhat get Luffy VS the strongest man in the world, well the strongest mans ability anyway. It always seemed like a silent promise to me by Oda. In the very next chapter when it was revealed to be Teach himself I thought well that'll do it won't it?

When Ace died I knew someone was going to get his fruit, a freinemy of sorts just so we finally get some form of Luffy surpassing his undefeated brother. The chapter Sabo was revealed in the flash back it was clear to me that he'll "die" and mysteriously turn up later with Ace's flame powers. Again, Luffy getting to combat Ace's abilities just seemed like a silent promise made in the story. I still think Luffy and Sabo will have a go at it for old time sake.

Despite all that I never really bought into the Black Beards getting more of the old fruits from White Beards crew. Mainly just brand new things we've yet to see. Even the theory about Shiryu getting the diamond fruit seemed weird to me. Though when I consider Mihawk's slash being blocked by Jozu and Zoro's chat with Daz Bones about cutting diamond the idea isn't so farfetched.

I guess I'm pretty wrong about the Black Beards ending up with nothing but new fruits. Why make that such a huge point in the story if established characters weren't at the risk of dying and losing their fruit?

So with that said, I have always been about the idea of Zoro and Sanji being two sides of the same coin. Design, abilities, standing within the crew, etc. I suppose if Luffy and Zoro get to fight abilities from a crew that was said to be the closest to One Piece then why in the world would Sanji get left out in the cold? Marco's phoenix ability would play well against Sanji's style. Kicks would be the main weapons and then you have blue regenerative fire VS red destructive fire! Man I'm getting hyped just thinking about it!

Being an empty handed martial artist, always I assumed Burgess would fight Sanji. Even with those big arms and elbows as his main weapons I don't doubt the phoneix fruit would prove useful with those big ol' chicken breasts of his. The Phoenix fruit transferring from the First Division Captain of the White Beard Pirates to the First Division Captain of the Black Beard Pirates just seems so fitting doesn't it?

Big Black Hole, I completely disregarded the idea at first but now you've got me all in!

I guess we'll have a better idea around 2022! See you then!

I was all aboard the sanji vs burgess train after marineford yea. Sabo however humiliated the man so I want Sanji to get fresh meat. Unless of course as you say they all get devil fruits which would cause an increase in power given the ability and time to master it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom