• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope pudding gets her comeuppance, God I do. Lying, two timing scumbag. Doing Sanji dirty like that. Ya'll are crazy for having such fervor over her, I mean damn.

NSESN

I am almost afraid of talking about how i disliked the Pudding reveal outside of here. I know people love OP, i do too, but there are places that people cna't take negative opinions.

Old pudding was best girl ever

New pudding sucks ass

Edit: best girl ever after vivi of course

Are you me?

Cwarrior

Sanji going to be replace by sai anyways, his like the anti-sanji he gets the girl & stays winning.
saivslaog_by_aims774-dam44jj.gif
is Sanji's leg game even this strong?

Hajrudin might clash with Sanjuan Wolf.

NSESN

Sanji going to be replace by sai anyways, his like the anti-sanji he gets the girl & stays winning.

is Sanji leg game even this strong?

Hajrudin might clash with Sanjuan Wolf.

Good, with Pudding in we have a cook too.
And Brook is a much better pervert character

Ogodei

New year, new avatar. Tried Dragon last night, but it's a bit too "edge" for me. Wanted a fictional freedom fighter of some kind, given the new political climate, and settled on the Revolutionaries.

Exactly. I expect you're gonna change it when our boy shines at the climax of the arc.

Damn I guess I'm more of a Sanji fanboy than I thought.
Like I know it's going to be a meme Nd everything but I actually like the panel. He's losing everything at this point. Last time we seen a strawhat in breakdown mode was Luffy and we all(well me at least) assumed that would be the last

Nd lol join us!! You get a free lobster tail(the pastry screw the seafood) as you walk thru the door

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Like I know it's going to be a meme Nd everything but I actually like the panel. He's losing everything at this point. Last time we seen a strawhat in breakdown mode was Luffy and we all(well me at least) assumed that would be the last

Nd lol join us!! You get a free lobster tail(the pastry screw the seafood) as you walk thru the door

See? this is how they try to get you "a free lobster tail" means no more than 1

NSESN

Vivi was the original princess, she infiltrated an enemy organization and besides being much weaker than rebecca, actually did something in fights.

She also owns Carue. The best SH member and a much better character than the other one that starts with Car.

Shhhh quiet you.

Vivi was the original princess, she infiltrated an enemy organization and besides being much weaker than rebecca, actually did something in fights.

She also owns Carue. The best SH member and a much better character than the other one that starts with Car.
Sigh I'm about to defend Rebecca..Crap..But no she did not she took out the frog and Ms. What's her name. Big whoop.

Rebecca fought in a tournament with actual threatening fighters.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

mXyupD1.gif

Ray Down

Banned

I mean if Vivi being good and the floor is Rebecca thats a low floor and even though he a duck he easily better then Borrat.

Resist, Resist.

Oh, you mean when his tears are shining as Pudding drinks them?
Get ready to eat some crow my man.
The virus is spreading!

INITIATE CONTAINMENT PROTOCOLS ON COULD STRIFE PATIENT ZERO!
lol I've been a Sanji fan since '03.

Yup, agreed. That was the breaking point.

LotusHD

Banned
You're crazy.

Pudding is love. Pudding is life.

Second best girl ever behind Baby 5.

Baby 5 is kind of annoying though. Also I don't like how she randomly ended up with Sai. Her backstory had the feels though, and her DF sounds broken AF if we're being honest

Sounds like Jimbei made his choice.

This makes the Fisherman Island arc not completely worthless.

The Fishman Island arc was never worthless to begin with though?

It's befitting going from that smiling one to this. In due time it'll be better

Your avatar is depressing.

Carrot haters will feel ashamed of their words and deeds when she joins the crew and becomes the best Strawhat.

Indeed.

What's Vivi's appeal?

She's chill. People like chill girls.

NSESN

Shhhh quiet you.

Sigh I'm about to defend Rebecca..Crap..But no she did not she took out the frog and Ms. What's her name. Big whoop.

Rebecca fought in a tournament with actual threatening fighters.
I forgot about the tornament. But meant to say against Donflamingo's army. But thinking better the tournament is more important, still don't like how she won the round.
Vivi still the best tho.

LotusHD

Banned
I forgot about the tornament. But meant to say against Donflamingo's army. But thinking better the tournament is more important, still don't like how she won the round.
Vivi still the best tho.

I still remember the days when I foolishly thought Rebecca deciding to actually hurt someone would be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom