• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
She styling I'll admit that, got nothing on Pudding though.

Well of course:

tumblr_o85a0rFKsN1s6wx03o1_r2_500.png

Veelk

Banned
All the Pudding pics that have brought smiles to everyone and somehow I'm the killjoy? No appreciation, none at all.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
All the Pudding pics that have brought smiles to everyone and somehow I'm the killjoy? No appreciation, none at all.
Breh you admitted to enjoying cynically mocking this community, the excellent Sanji edit were an extension of that but in the odd case it isn't everyone mock a character day, that's how those sorts of intersections come off as. I mean I understand where your coming from but you can't have your cake and eat it to. Some of your interjections are some premium quality fun sucking text book stuff. If it was a school essay A+ stuff.

Veelk

Banned
Breh you admitted to enjoying cynically mocking this community, the excellent Sanji edit were an extension of that but in the odd case it isn't everyone mock a character day, that's how those sorts of intersections come off as. I mean I understand where your coming from but you can't have your cake and eat it to. Some of your interjections are some premium quality fun sucking text book stuff. If it was a school essay A+ stuff.
Every day should be mock every one piece character day.

If Hitler handed me a kitten I bet I'd pet it and smile.

I feel every post I give is a kitten, you guys just drown the ones that don't scratch up sanji.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I mean who can scoff at horrible writing, bullshit flashback to make us feel sorry and stupid turn after stupid swerve.

FT isn't even laughably bad it's just straight up bad, at leasts Bleach me memorable moments of quality entertainment when it traversed it's journey into nonsensical writing (who told you Espada went from 1-10, Ichigo's shiny new bankai literally being destroyed before it was shown off etc). FT had no such luxury.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is Vito a Snakeneck too?

RalchAC

FT isn't even laughably bad it's just straight up bad, at leasts Bleach me memorable moments of quality entertainment when it traversed it's journey into nonsensical writing (who told you Espada went from 1-10, Ichigo's shiny new bankai literally being destroyed before it was shown off etc). FT had no such luxury.

Fucking Kubo. Amazing. He is a living Legend. In a bad way, but still.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I saw him giving a new Bankai to Ichigo that he never used. The ultimate "fuck you" to his audience. I can't understand how 300k people kept buying the volumes until the very end.

They should have bought NuraMago instead :(

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Fucking Kubo. Amazing. He is a living Legend. In a bad way, but still.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I saw him giving a new Bankai to Ichigo that he never used. The ultimate "fuck you" to his audience. I can't understand how 300k people kept buying the volumes until the very end.

They should have bought NuraMago instead :(

The worst/best thing was that shit was hyped for many months, the lack of fuck Kubo gave about his MC was astonishing. The dude was literally off panelled by a minor villain despite being hyped with a major new power up. Literal Jobber treatment.

Veelk

Banned
Now imagine Pudding (in OP, not bleach) written by Kubo. Like, if Oda was directing Kubo on what the storyline is, but he got to draw the actual scenes.

Shit, you think Pudding's faces were fun before...

Ray Down

Banned
Now imagine Pudding (in OP, not bleach) written by Kubo. Like, if Oda was directing Kubo on what the storyline is, but he got to draw the actual scenes.

Shit, you think Pudding's faces were fun before...

She would have all Mayuri and Aizen faces, though because it's anime only she wouldn't have the best Mayuri face:

Mayuri_Kurotsuchi_Angered_by_destruction_of_SRDI.png

LotusHD

Banned
I had to stop reading Souma. Started reading it after the anime had ended, only to find out it was terribly boring as a manga.

the central arc will just make the wait worse
:( Why you gotta bring that arc up. It's the fishman island arc of souma

I had to stop reading Souma. Started reading it after the anime had ended, only to find out it was terribly boring as a manga.
Idk how to respond to this but it hurts my heart deeply

Nah everyone should read Slam Dunk, or Wanted, or Sahara Flower Samurai, or My Balls.
Do I wanna know what my balls is

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Do I wanna know what my balls is

So an evil demon is coming to Earth to destroy it. When an angel tries to seal her away, she accidentally ends up in the testicle of a sexually frustrated grocery clerk. If she stays sealed in there for a month, the world will be saved, but if he ejaculates, the world is destroyed. So a bunch of lesser demons try to make him cum.

I am not making this up

So an evil demon is coming to Earth to destroy it. When an angel tries to seal her away, she accidentally ends up in the testicle of a sexually frustrated grocery clerk. If she stays sealed in there for a month, the world will be saved, but if he ejaculates, the world is destroyed. So a bunch of lesser demons try to make him cum.

I am not making this up
..I expect nothing less from Ray

So does she get out...

Some of us OP fans read very fine literature.
Lol reminds me of this manga I read like 2 chapters of it was recommended. Guy had to fight demons with a holy gun..Here's the kicker the gun was his ****(can I write that out) and the angel by his side had to get him hard for him too shoot

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So uh, I know there's nothing this week but... is One Piece also on break next week as well?

We should get a chapter next week. The latest did not mention a break.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's a break after the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom