• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
You guys want 3 new straw hats at once? Isn't that a little overkill? Jinbe is basically confirmed, but two more would be a little too much.

By the way:
0L5a9jv.jpg

Those avatars kind of tell a story, don't they? :p

lol

Veelk

Banned
You know, all this talk of food, it occurs to me. Does big mom just eat whatever, or does she actually care to make sure what she eats is good.

When she goes on her rampages or when she is planning her wedding, she demands somewhat elaborate and good sounding dishes. Of course, in her rage, she is consuming random bits of her island...but on the other hand, her island itself looks like it's made of fairly well made pastries and candies.

The only thing that we really see her eat that might be bad for her is that subordinate she ate in her Fishman Island intro. Like, she ate him without cooking him in any way, no seasoning, didn't even clean him.

I would prefer to think of her as OP's Hannibal Lector, where she'll eat people, but she wants made into gourmet dishes first. She'd pig out occasionally too, who doesn't?, but she prefers to have some dignity to her eating by and alrge.

LotusHD

Banned
One Piece Manga |OT3| The (Red) Wedding day has come

Still gonna keep repping:

One Piece Manga |OT3| Hell Memories, Now Comes With Pudding
One Piece Manga |OT3| Pudding Memories

And I liked this one from earlier: One Piece Manga |OT3| Pudding is a dish best served cold

NSESN

One Piece Manga |OT3| The Charlottes send their regards
One Piece Manga |OT3| The Rains of Germa
One Piece Manga |OT3| The King in the North Blue

LotusHD

Banned
One Piece Manga |OT3| The Charlottes send their regards

Yooooo this one is perfect, at best maybe I'd change it to "The Charlotte Family sends their regards", but yea you wouldn't really have to worry about it needing to be changed later on either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom