• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Cwarrior

One piece mugiwara chase is worth it alone for it's excellent fight choreography and camera work, there's some raw talent behind it.

Straw hats vs the Giants ranks pretty high in one piece fights.

People who hate this thread now never express why they hate the thread so people are left wondering why they hate the thread so no one can fix why they hate it so much. CONFUSING!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Pudding to much for you.

No spoilers and no chapter make thread something something.

It's just a cycle

Members of this thread when a new chapter comes out

maxresdefault.jpg

In the interim

lufusop1a.JPG

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
AbsolutelyDisgusting.png

Good fanart made by someone who doesn't understand how Luffy's gears work.

Or as batdan put it

"There's that awful video that just traced full Nen power Gon from the Chimera Ant arc and said "Here's Gear 5 Luffy"."

Because that is what it looks like to me

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What video? Someone drew Luffy as
Adult
Gon?

I don't know the source as I saw it on /a/ but essentially someone traced
Adult
Gon's animation, made him look like Luffy and he's covered in Haki and apparently that was meant to be Gear Fifth.

smurfx

get some go again
I wonder if there will be a gear 5 or will oda move right on to awakening.
i think gear 5 will be only achieved after luffy awakens his fruit. with him im thinking he compresses the air in his body into a skinny form with the power of gear 4 and incredible speed. if he can change the consistency of his rubber then he can also make it really hard or as soft as he wants depending on what luffy wants to achieve.

Can anyone explain fruit awakening more? I don't remember it being in the manga, but then again I tend to pay less attention to fruit power abilities for battle and more on world details. I think like concepts such as Observation and Awakening have been a bit too obscure and not fully fleshed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom