• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non SH's

Buggy
Shanks
Hancock

Pudding is close to being my fave but I need to see this arc and where her character goes.

I love Usopp but he goes up and down for me. I think in the end he'll trump Zoro though.

Luffy
Nami
Zoro
Robin
Usopp
Franky
Sanji
Brook

Chase17

Top 3 (that can completely change on a whim)
Usopp
Zolo
Sniper King

Sanji is probably fourth and I imagine by the end of this arc he will be moving in. Have to make up the damage that fish man island did

LotusHD

Banned
Like if she has some ulterior motive?

For me, it's mostly me hoping Oda doesn't fuck it up somehow. Unlikely since it's Oda (Though it's a female character so who knows I guess), but hey, I should be fair and wait, rather than "officially" (Lol) making her one of my faves just because of 2 chapters lol

Aside from that, she could of course further cement her status by:

- Actually being capable of fighting
- Actually getting her ass kicked when all is said and done
- Having altered Big Mom's memories, regardless of whether it's for something big or small
- Ulterior motives as you said, like working with Capone
- Preferably she doesn't redeem herself. Own that evil girl
- Make more troll faces

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I still don't get how Oda can say Usopp is weaker than Nami.

Nami can only even fight because of Usopp. (I still don't know why he's making the climatacts instead of Franky. Or how he makes them. )

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oda should make himself a character and join the crew.

NSESN

1-Usopp - Always my fave
2-Vivi
3-Luffy - I don't even like Luffy character that much, but his fights bring the most hype so i can't have him lower than this.

After this it would be the Marines, I really like Tashigi, Smoker, Fujitora and Aokiji, Akainu is even my favourite Villain.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
1-Usopp - Always my fave
2-Vivi
3-Luffy - I don't even like Luffy character that much, but his fights bring the most hype so i can't have him lower than this.

After this it would be the Marines, I really like Tashigi, Smoker, Fujitora and Aokiji, Akainu is even my favourite Villain.
I miss Vivi :(

Red Fire

Rule of Cool?

Well we have seen enough of sabo so i don't know what your point is.

I'm mainly talking about kid sabo. The fact that he fought against being one of those rich people who do not value other lifes, not because he has to but just out of his own will is impressive.

If you compare him to luffy and ace, those two were just there because garp dragged them there. Sabo chose to live that life voluntarily. He fought against the system and chose to walk the good path (well, kinda).

He was also insanely strong. And the fact that he survived and joined the revolutionaries, PLUS managed to become number 2 of them is doing him favors. He also held pretty well against fujitora and destroyed burgess, one of the yonkos first men, and that vice admiral. He is stronger than ace was and ace was one of whitebeards strongest crewmates.

I love his style, the hat and goggles and that pipe he is using as his weapon. I like his noble character. His dragon claw fighting style is also interesting and his haki is on point.

Also, he now has the fire element -> user name quote me

So, yeah

I'm mainly talking about kid sabo. The fact that he fought against being one of those rich people who do not value other lifes, not because he has to but just out of his own will is impressive.

If you compare him to luffy and ace, those two were just there because garp dragged them there. Sabo chose to live that life voluntarily. He fought against the system and chose to walk the good path (well, kinda).

He was also insanely strong. And the fact that he survived and joined the revolutionaries, PLUS managed to become number 2 of them is doing him favors. He also held pretty well against fujitora and destroyed burgess, one of the yonkos first men, and that vice admiral. He is stronger than ace was and ace was one of whitebeards strongest crewmates.

I love his style, the hat and goggles and that pipe he is using as his weapon. I like his noble character. His dragon claw fighting style is also interesting and his haki is on point.

So, yeah

Good points! Can't disagree!

Chase17

Who's that? A new character that recently joined?
Moss head. He has three swords. Got electrecuted by Eneru. Met Jimbei at fishman island.

Maybe you pulled a sabo and forgot, I got some newspapers in the back that I can flip through to jog your memory.

Imagine my surprise after reading 80 volumes that it should probably be zoro. But it's engraved into me as zolo now.

LotusHD

Banned

So, yeah

Well yea, I knew you'd expand on what I said, I was just saying that part of your answer was likely going to be that well... Sabo's cool.

Moss head. He has three swords. Got electrecuted by Eneru. Met Jimbei at fishman island.

Maybe you pulled a sabo and forgot, I got some newspapers in the back that I can flip through to jog your memory.

Imagine my surprise after reading 80 volumes that it should probably be zoro. But it's engraved into me as zolo now.

It's okay, it took awhile for me to break conditioning and refer to him as Zoro as well. Hell, I still occasionally refer to Eneru as Enel sometimes... :(

RalchAC

Well yea, I knew you'd expand on what I said, I was just saying that part of your answer was likely going to be that well... Sabo's cool.

It's okay, it took awhile for me to break conditioning and refer to him as Zoro as well. Hell, I still occasionally refer to Eneru as Enel sometimes... :(

I still call him Enel. Eneru sounds like the translator forgot to adapt phonetically a name. And the -el has been given to plenty of angels. So it sounds nicer to me.

Ogodei

http://mihawkdracule.tumblr.com/sorter

Is how you figure out who your top __ characters is, it puts everyone (and i mean *everyone,* even a dozen folks i don't remember) in it. Might not've been updated for Zou or Whole Cake Island yet, but it's got every character great and small from Alvida to Doflamingo and everyone in between.

I'd give it a half hour to take the test.

Ray Down

Banned
IGkjOX3.jpg

The face of reading One Piece manuscripts, should be for chapter 853 or 854.

Ray Down

Banned
Pudding makes Jinebi kill Carrot!
It's not what the tweet say though :p

It's about the new editor getting the first manuscript of 2017.

Ray Down

Banned
Vegeta is a jobber? The guy helped defeat one of the strongest Dragon Ball characters ever.
Dude jobs to Goku, Frieza, Recome, Cell, 18, and Kid Buu & Buu.

He also makes things worse for himself.

Thinks he can beat Goku so they wait, he eggs Frieza on to transforms and gets his ass kick, he thiks he can take on 18 if I remember correctly and gets his arm broken. Thinks Cell at full strength is still weaker than him so he let's him absorb 18 and gets his ass kick. Get bitchy about wanting to fight Goku and basically cause Buu to awaken, only then to get his ass kick till he uses suicide tech and still loses, fails to it really holding off Kid Buu.

Ogodei

Dude jobs to Goku, Frieza, Recome, Cell, 18, and Kid Buu & Buu.

He also makes things worse for himself.

Thinks he can beat Goku so they wait, he eggs Frieza on to transforms and gets his ass kick, he thiks he can take on 18 if I remember correctly and gets his arm broken. Thinks Cell at full strength is still weaker than him so he let's him absorb 18 and gets his ass kick. Get bitchy about wanting to fight Goku and basically cause Buu to awaken, only then to get his ass kick till he uses suicide tech and still loses, fails to it really holding off Kid Buu.

Didn't quite get his ass kicked with Perfect Cell. That Final Flash put a legit scare into Cell. Majin Buu was definite jobbing, both times.

He does kick Goku Black's ass in Super, and only loses to Golden Frieza because GF was willing to blow up the planet to avoid taking the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom