• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking serious

Nrsx06E.png

Ogodei

Damn i was about an hour off on the time estimate for that character sorter, took me 90 minutes just now.

1: Zoro
2: Robin
3: Luffy
4: Usopp
5: Franky
6: Sanji
7: Nami
8: Blackbeard
9: Chopper
10: Bentham/Bon Clay
11: Shirahoshi
12: Vivi
13: Brook (just to get through all of the main 9).

Tizoc

Just caught up.
Shit's gonna be intense.
Pudding spilling the...pudding was such a lazy way of revealing her true nature IMO.

Also someone remind me here Zoro and Franky are? Did they head off to the samurai island?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Neeeeed.... chapter... almost... there...

Rufy_arrancathumb.gif

RalchAC

So final battles will be Sanji vs. Jyuji and then Luffy vs. Big Mom this arc.

I hope Luffy doesn't fight Big Mom yet. Or, if he does, the battle ends without a winner because the crew has to run away from Whole Cake Island.

This arc has been really good, but it would be a bit sad if she got down after just one arc. Compare it to how much stuff they've been doing to try to weaken Kaido before they try to take him down.

http://mihawkdracule.tumblr.com/sorter

Is how you figure out who your top __ characters is, it puts everyone (and i mean *everyone,* even a dozen folks i don't remember) in it. Might not've been updated for Zou or Whole Cake Island yet, but it's got every character great and small from Alvida to Doflamingo and everyone in between.

I'd give it a half hour to take the test.

My list:

1. Usopp
2. Baby 5
3. Luffy
4. Zoro
5. Perona
6. Doflamingo
7. Hina
8. Shirahoshi
9. Shakky
10. Trafalgar Law

At least guy in the box taught us about friendship.

The only think Luffy will learn from Rogers is to have a kid when he finds out he's dying and then give it to Coby.

Nibel

1 is the reason of luffy as a pirate
Without him there is no one piece or shanks

The other is a guy in a box

No contest here

One guy inspired another fictional guy to become king of the pirates

The other guy inspires actual real human beings to always try to think outside of the box or otherwise we get stuck in boxes ourselves

Checkmate

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
One guy inspired another fictional guy to become king of the pirates

The other guy inspires actual real human beings to always try to think outside of the box or otherwise we get stuck in boxes ourselves

Checkmate

One got to raftel and became pirate king

Competed against whitebeard and golden lion

The other got in a box who inspires no one

Checkmate

RalchAC

So my favorite list is:

1. Usopp
2. Luffy
3. Zoro
4. Whitebeard
5. Doflamingo
6. Blackbeard
7. Bartolomeo
8. Kizaru
9. Boa
10. Rayleigh
11. Franky
12. Jinbei
13. Law
14. Leo
15. Fisher Tiger
16. Carue
17. Vivi
18. Robin
19. Crocodile
20. Big Mom

Which... sounds right. Usopp is surely my favorite character. Luffy has had some really amazing moments, cool powers ups and other stuff that make him stand out. Having Doflamingo and Blackbeard in the Top makes sense. Doflamingo is an all around amazing villain and I've already expressed how much I like BB. Bartolomeo and Boa are characters that would get tiring in big doses, but having them every once in a while is cool.

I'd rank Law and Jinbei above Franky. Maybe. Depends on my mood. And Vivi, Carue and Robin are kind of interchangeable too. Vivi and Carue are there for nostalgia reasons (and because Carue is awesome!) but Robin has risen quite a bit since Water 7. Plus, I love how she can say the most gruesome thing without caring.

Red Fire

Prediction time

- Jinbei luffy and nami will run out of the castle only to be caught by nitro the jelly and jailed up again
- sanji attends the wedding but gets shot by nitro the jelly
- brook kills big mom
- the treasure bomb goes off and kills all of the Vinsmokes and the charlottes, except pudding and sanji
- as pudding tries to claim big moms throne she will get eaten by nitro the jelly
- with big mom and pudding gone nitro the jelly becomes the new emperor
- jinbei joins
- Luffy and co become subordinates of nitro the jelly

Prediction time

- Jinbei luffy and nami will run out of the castle only to be caught by nitro the jelly and jailed up again
- sanji attends the wedding but gets shot by nitro the jelly
- brook kills big mom
- the treasure bomb goes off and kills all of the Vinsmokes and the charlottes, except pudding and sanji
- as pudding tries to claim big moms throne she will get eaten by nitro the jelly
- with big mom and pudding gone nitro the jelly becomes the new emperor
- jinbei joins
- Luffy and co become subordinates of nitro the jelly

-Pudding reveals that she just gave Nitro a fake memory of eating her, and takes over
-Pudding makes Zoro her new boy toy and forces Sanji to wait on them

NSESN

I don't think Pudding would survive giving birth to some of Big Moms sons and daughters
Some of them would be almost as big as her as babies.

Red Fire

1. Sogeking
2. Captain Usopp, leader of a 8000 man army
3. Usopp, legendary king of sniper island
4. Usoland, descendant of Noland
5. Captain Usopp, brave warrior of the seas
6. Usopp, king of the negative
7. Usopp, soon to nail Kaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom