• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

With the switch presentation and no chapter next week i am falling in a state of extreme sadness. I wish Pudding used her powers in me so I can forget all of OP and read it again to be happy.

Wait I remember now, Greg did get Oda to watch GoT and I think he said on one of the OP Podcast he would try and show him R&M.
Haha I was kidding :p Would be cool of he has seen it, though!
With the switch presentation and no chapter next week i am falling in a state of extreme sadness. I wish Pudding used her powers in me so I can forget all of OP and read it again to be happy.

It was pretty bad. No games + high price means I'll probably wait. 400CAD is just wayyyy too steep. Zelda looked great, though!

Maybe pick up another manga/anime series?

RalchAC

Ok something I noticed, from Yonko trans of the chapter it seems like Reiju didn't find Pudding susipious at all, there's no mention:

https://yonkouprod.com/reader/read/one-piece/en/0/852/page/9

Compared to Mangastream:

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/51/3939/08.png

Hell Sanji is saying If not was.

Guess we will know with the official translation.

Yonko Productions had nothing about Reiju being conditioned to obey his father orders. Maybe it was a mistranslation? Hopefully it is.

Verelios

I don't like where this story thread is going, especially with the kindness motif. You can already tell Sanji's going to go ass backwards for his family, probably beat them a bit in the process and then face Big Mom. All bullshit, but whatever.

Damn. Year of the Sanji indeed. Now I know how Nami fans felt at Arlong Park

NSESN

Talking abot Pudding, if you could forget the series and rewatch it all over again, what do you think would change about your perception about the series?
For me, I think watching Dressrosa in one go would make it much more pleasurable. It had many great moments but poor pacing. However i don't think i would like Zou as much as I do (Would still love it), because every chapter was great and deserved a bit more time to digest than other arcs.

Talking abot Pudding, if you could forget the series and rewatch it all over again, what do you think would change about your perception about the series?
For me, I think watching Dressrosa in one go would make it much more pleasurable. It had many great moments but poor pacing. However i don't think i would like Zou as much as I do (Would still love it), because every chapter was great and deserved a bit more time to digest than other arcs.

Would have probably enjoyed everything alot more, especially Dresrossa and Thriller Bark which were annoying af to read week to week. Would never, ever watch the show from the beginning though. Too much time.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Introducing new people to the show is like watching it for the first time again, so I already know.

I love it even more.

LotusHD

Banned
If any of my friends ever told me they want to get into One Piece, I would gladly rewatch the entire show with them. Otherwise, I'd just read it.

And by re-reading it:

- Dressrosa would be much less of a slog

That's about it. Everything else still holds up as being great in my memories as far as I know.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The anime is fine when marathoned for the most part. I try to save 4-30 episodes so I can do it that way. If I want to skip the opening/recap piece I will.

Lately the dub has really been improving my opinion on Impel Down and Marineford. Fishman is up next. Something about the job they did just interested me more than the subs did.

Tizoc

Ypu could go tead another manga series for one thing :p

Veelk

Banned
tumblr_ojrqq8Owew1qgv9lro1_500.gif

LotusHD

Banned
Hey the text isn't that readable :p

Maybe I got to be actually try it, maybe I will start with the anime.

Nah I just meant I found it funny; I'm surprised it took so long for someone to use it lol

As for My Hero, yea that's what I did before starting the manga. The manga gets so much better though from where the anime ends, just so you know.

So how about that Switch? Looks neato and ARMS, BOTW, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Splatoon 2, Odyssey, Super Bomberman R and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe look amazing.

Also I need my new chapter, like right now.

LotusHD

Banned
So how about that Switch? Looks neato and ARMS, BOTW, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Splatoon 2, Odyssey, Super Bomberman R and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe look amazing.

Did a total 180 since the conference, guess I'm buying it Day 1 after all. Figured if I'm gonna play BoTW, may as well get the best experience for it, blah blah blah...

I'd like to play it on the go/in my room, blah blah blah...

Was going to end up buying it anyways, blah blah blah...

And so on lol

Only other games I'm seriously interested in is Odyssey, with a few honorable mentions for Arms and Splatoon 2. I'll survive the likely drought of BoTW being my only game for awhile through more PS4 games I guess.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Yeah I'm hyped for Switch. Already got my pre-order in.

Sadly, new chapter won't be out until ... the 26th.

*heads into bunker*

Finally got around to reading the manga version of Skypia. I enjoyed wayyy more then the anime version. Hard to put into words, but it just seems to flow better.

LotusHD

Banned
Nah let's just figure what Pudding will do in chapter 852.

Or just predictions in general.

Well you see, Pudding loves to drink tears....

Lol jk, uhh, I dunno. We're on Ch. 853 btw.

I don't even feel like we'll see her next chapter. But if she does make an appearance, I think it's just going to be her speaking with her mom about how stupid everyone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom