• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I think that's Chopper.

Yeah that's definately Chopper, the guys never really been greedy or oprtunistic, and is the least Pirate like there.

Anyway it seems that the begining of the War or Hegemony or the Throne Wars, Oda has started to take shit seriously again, crew members are important, big players are moving, and the world is heading into chaos. I missed this Oda it seemed Post time skip Oda had started to rest on his laurels. The ends in sight and the most interesting part of the new world has begun. The direct clash of all major parties.

marmoka

Banned
Now that you all are talking about romance in One Piece, and considering Oda doesn't want to focus much on romance, I must say that Zoro and Robin would make the perfect couple, this is the only thing I need.

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one in the internet who thinks they both should end together.

940908_10205259012866656_5651917773547736560_n.jpg

tumblr_nlk9whOIxE1rbtyq6o8_500.gif

Ray Down

Banned
There's also a nine year age difference between Zoro and Robin.

It's all about Frobin anyway.

tumblr_mp0mm0uzZq1rcf543o3_500.gif

Franky kinda fucked up his body though.

Robin probably like that more, she probably like: "Think of all the attachments he has"

Robin doesn't mind. She has a thing for strange looking men. She even hit on Jimbei.

Yep, she likes strong weird guys not limp wristed people like Zoro.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I broke out in laughter for a solid minute after seeing the Going Luffy-Senpai

SalvaPot

Honestly I am happy Oda is not focusing on romance, because it just doesn't seem to work unless one of the two parts die.

Also I think the only shonen that has ever done great romance constantly is, interestingly enough, Gintama. Can't seem to think of others that have done it as well.

As for shipping, I think Zoro and Robin will be a good match, Luffy shouldn't really end up with anyone, he is too free for that. I'll love to meet the woman that can handle Sanji.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I honestly think Carrot has a good chance of joining, since she seems to perfectly fit the role of scout to hang out the crows nest which is the only major position missing. I also expect her to by default be shipped with Chopper.

Personally not too fond of intercrew shipping mostly because it messes with crew dynamics in a weird way. Though if they split up it's fair game. I honestly think Luffy and Hancock have a decent chance but not in a standard way, I feel she follows the Rouge model closest. In that she won't direct affect Luffy's freedom if they don't get married. Plus she has her own responsibilities. Either way I'm not expecting traditional relationships.

Red Fire

Nah, I meant someone who makes Sanji dedicate to her 100%, even if he retains his womanizer quirks.

Nami is going to fall in love with the man that ate the Money-Money Fruit, can make anything into money.

So (spoiler?)
the guy in the new movie with his gold-gold fruit?

Nah, I meant someone who makes Sanji dedicate to her 100%, even if he retains his womanizer quirks.
Sanji just needs someone that returns his feelings. He isn't the type of guy who would betray someone he is in commitment.
Nami is going to fall in love with the man that ate the Money-Money Fruit, can make anything into money.

I'll put a spoiler tag but I didn't watch it, so I don't know if this is true (new One Piece movie):
Isn't the One Piece Gold movie about a guy who can transform anything in gold?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Let's change the subject to the person in one piece who's MIA

Shanks

Kaido is moving
Big mom is moving
Black Beard has moved

Shanks? MIA

Red Fire

Let's change the subject to the person in one piece who's MIA

Shanks

Kaido is moving
Big mom is moving
Black Beard has moved

Shanks? MIA

Shanks and dragon have always been the most mysterious characters in One Piece.

Speaking of, what has he done all that time in East Blue? Going out to sea and coming back doing shady ass things. Has he been an Emperor back then? If yes, how could he effort being absent of the New World? If no, how did he become one? Why has he been on Luffy's village of all places? So many questions..

SalvaPot

Sanji just needs someone that returns his feelings. He isn't the type of guy who would betray someone he is in commitment.

I'll put a spoiler tag but I didn't watch it, so I don't know if this is true (new One Piece movie):
Isn't the One Piece Gold movie about a guy who can transform anything in gold?

Now I am expecting a gag where
Nami gets giddy about all the gold

We don't know Shanks intentions so he might as well be preparing to take down Big Mom by surprise and coincidentally meets Luffy there. That would make Luffy's victory likely if they team up. What a fantastic arc that would be.

Red Fire

Luffy will eventually team up with Span D. Am, Croco D. Ile, Donquixote D. Oflamingo and Ho D. Jones to fight Kai D. Ou but after a hard fight they will almost lose, only for Pan D. Aman to appear and save their asses and beat Kai D. Ou.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Nami would always manipulate him, Sanji deserves better.

Man, now that I think about it, how would a Nami in love look like?
Wouldn't exist. Nami might marry someone for their money, but she would never fall in love with a man and marry him. Maybe a woman, but never a man. She's got that single life locked down either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom