• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
tumblr_ojrh182zYq1u4hshao1_400.gif

Hey the year of the Sanji is over :p

Veelk

Banned
I tried it, but it's harder to fit in than you think. That face in particular is cut off on all sides by either the panel box or word balloons, and even the 'glare' thing. It'd have been ugly.

So what happened to Jinbei and his roulette game? I suppose he lost a bit of his life, but i saw some people discussing how he did not lose anything and had backtracked on his words to leave the alliance .

That makes no sense to me, even if there was a news circulating that he really had run away (chapter 835) but i think that is a false report.

Maybe i also missed something from the manga...

I think he lost a bit of his life but it won't be revealed until much later.

KageZero

I think the idea is that he was given a chance to leave with the roulette. He landed on far too many years or a limb and backed off. The news papers recorded it as if Jinbe was a coward but more or less told the truth. Jinbe then says "eF it" and decides to just rebell by attacking his former allies, bust Luffy from jail and run away.

He pretty probably has a plan set up to get his people to safety and instead of doing the honorable thing with Big Mom he is now doing the selfish thing.

But that makes no sense, mama was right next there to him why would she let him go just like that?

Veelk

Banned
Oda pulling a fast one on fan artists everywhere. 😄

C2my8prUsAAzMnf.jpg:large

Oda: "Since when were you under the impression that they all had blonde hair like Sanji?'

THEN HOW THE FUCK COULD LUFFY HAVE POSSIBLY EVER MISTAKEN YONJI FOR HIM, GODDAMMIT ODA

Edit: okay, he had his hood on. You get away with it this time, Oda.

Edit 2: well, chopper thought it, but he's chopper, so meh

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oda pulling a fast one on fan artists everywhere. ��

C2my8prUsAAzMnf.jpg:large

Oda: "Since when were you under the impression that they all had blonde hair like Sanji?'
Whoa, wtf

Ichiji is the only one who'd look better with blonde hair. The rest look awesome

R.I.P. this

tumblr_ocu9u1B5IE1tya4c3o1_1280.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Their hair color makes sense when you remember their titles.

Reiju is Poison Pink
Ichiji is Sparking Red
Niji is Electric Blue
Yonji is Winch Green

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So Sanji would be Yellow something?
Makes sense, the black ranger never is in the main squad

There's been plenty of teams with the Black Ranger in the main squad.

Only two Sentai don't have a Yellow (Changeman and Kyoryuger)

THEN HOW THE FUCK COULD LUFFY HAVE POSSIBLY EVER MISTAKEN YONJI FOR HIM, GODDAMMIT ODA

Edit: okay, he had his hood on. You get away with it this time, Oda.

Edit 2: well, chopper thought it, but he's chopper, so meh

Luffy also mistook Reiju for Sanji, but it's Luffy so there's your answer. :p

RalchAC

Yeah, the Germa 66 are totally Power Nazi Rangers now. The colours match.

Chopper is a reindeer first so its likely most humans look pretty similar to him.

Mi dog was a dog so it's likely most humans looked pretty similar to him. But even when he was really old, blind and half deaf, he could still recognise all of us by smell.

If my 15 years old little buddy could do it, I don't see a reason why Chopper could mistake the Strawhats. So something something kawaii desu ne something.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Makes me wonder what Sanji's codename would have been. Or what his powers were intended to be. Didn't he train with a sword in a flashback? What if he was intended to be a master swordsman? He is good with knives... and hates Zoro. lol.

Veelk

Banned
Perona didn't need to be saved.

#NotallPinkHairedPrincesses
Do you know why? Because no one cares enough about Perona to endanger her.

But really, I hope Reiju doesn't need saving. She's depressed and suicidal because her brothers and dad are douchebags - and I already wish this wasn't the case because that's fucking boring and just comes off as an excuse for Reiju to not take initiative and leave her family - but there's no reason she should not be able to wreck shit once she gets her head on straight. She's a goddamn bioengineered freak. Let her wreck shit.

SolVanderlyn

Reiju for Straw Hat Vinsmoke fleet under new leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom