• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hope Pudding gets shot in the face.

MCD

One thing scary about Pudding: how many people she manipulated all these years under Big Mom?

Who knows. A character we might already know very well could be mind fucked to this day.

Ray Down

Banned
One thing scary about Pudding: how many people she manipulated all these years under Big Mom?

Who knows. A character we might already know very well could be mind fucked to this day.

I don't think Oda is gonna go that far to demonstrated Pudding powers.

NSESN

I don't remember Oda making a villain being evil without a motive behind. What does Pudding want? All evil characters until now either want to be Pirate King or had a bad life. If Pudding is totally evil there will be a driving force behing her malice.

RomanceDawn

But that makes no sense, mama was right next there to him why would she let him go just like that?

Not that she just let him go. Jinbe would have agreed to just stay under Big Mom's command because the payment was too much. Then after he walks away in shame he just decides to rebell when he is in the clear.

Red Fire

Was possible until she erased Reiju's memory. No point whatsoever in pretending to be evil then erasing the person's memory of you being evil. Now it's a lock.

Maybe she knew sanji was there watching and played this little game for him because she has some plans 🤔

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I don't remember Oda making a villain being evil without a motive behind. What does Pudding want? All evil characters until now either want to be Pirate King or had a bad life. If Pudding is totally evil there will be a driving force behing her malice.
Based on her flashback to Lola, she's probably tired of Big Mom micromanaging all her children and viewing them as pawns. If you had powers like Pudding and aspirations of power, you'd probably double-cross Germa and Big Mom too.

Tfw you binge watch My Hero Academia anime and then binge read the manga in a few days because of all the talk here and now its all over aka gotta wait for each chapter

It feels bad.

Because of how good it was.

smurfx

get some go again
you guys do know that pudding is betraying big mom and is gonna be blackbeards second female member right? it's gonna happen just watch! i really do think blackbeard is gonna take out big mom. she doesn't really matter right now and has to be put out of the way so luffy can go after kaido without worries next.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I stand with you and eagerly await the moment pudding catches hands from Nami or Reiju.
If the theory comes true that Pudding is working with the elder Gemma brother to double-cross both Gemma and Big Mom, then I imagine Pudding will get her comeuppance from Big Mom herself. It would be pretty fitting for Pudding to think she's succeeded only to find out the hard way that Big Mom is an emperor for a reason

RalchAC

Pudding is working with Bege IMO. He is a perfect match for the Germa 66 clonning technology, seeing how he is a "human fortress". I think he will steal the technology while there is a big fuss during the wedding. In exchange of helping him get the clone army tech he'll help her escape from Whole Cake Island.

Maybe not. But seriously. I hope Capone gets the clone army tech. Both are a really good match.

I hope you're wrong, but you might well be right on that.

I mean, we're pretty close to the wedding, anyway. I need Oda to give me my fix, even if it's just like two panels.

KageZero

Not that she just let him go. Jinbe would have agreed to just stay under Big Mom's command because the payment was too much. Then after he walks away in shame he just decides to rebell when he is in the clear.

I thought also about that but it goes against "honour" that most good characters are representing. Time will tell but i do believe he must have lost something.

NSESN

It should be the reunion and planning chapter. Sanji feeds Luffy, they plan their counter attack, Bropper rescues Luffy, Nami, Jimbe, Brook and Pedro.
Sanji stays behind because he wants to save Reiju.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ugh, this thread has too much Pudding. I need some meat.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

REFERENCES
... I need a new chapter so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom