• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

Perona has the power to control ghosts and call herself just the princess of them? That's low self-esteem if i ever seen one.

Veelk

Banned
Life Goddess Yonko Queen Charlotte "Jagan" Pudding. Daughter of Linlin, Giver of Chocolate, Master of Memory, Defiler of Sanji, and Savior of One Piece.

Oda pulling a fast one on fan artists everywhere. ��

C2my8prUsAAzMnf.jpg:large

Oda: "Since when were you under the impression that they all had blonde hair like Sanji?'

Royalty with attitude.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Best color scheme = Reiju
Best belt buckle = Niji
Best cape = Ichiji
Total loser = Yonji

LotusHD

Banned
Y'all are gonna be so mad when it turns out she's not evil.

The only way I'd have been mad if she wasn't evil is if Pudding was actually good herself. But seeing as how Pudding did turn out to be evil (which is far more interesting than Reiju), Reiju can do whatever she wants.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Makes me wonder what Sanji's codename would have been. Or what his powers were intended to be. Didn't he train with a sword in a flashback? What if he was intended to be a master swordsman? He is good with knives... and hates Zoro. lol.
Probably Flame Yellow. Which fits since yellow flames are usually the least hot and therefore "weakest". Which brings up the idea that Diable Jambe could always upgrade in intensity from red flames to purple to blue/white flames. Just like a Bunsen Burner that goes from yellow flames to blue flames when you open up it's valve. Valve Sanji!

Or maybe he can be Sodium Yellow because Sodium burns an intense yellow and Sanji's crying so many salty tears

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Probably Flame Yellow. Which fits since yellow flames are usually the least hot and therefore "weakest". Which brings up the idea that Diable Jambe could always upgrade in intensity from red flames to purple to blue/white flames. Just like a Bunsen Burner that goes from yellow flames to blue flames when you open up it's valve. Valve Sanji!

Or maybe he can be Sodium Yellow because Sodium burns an intense yellow and Sanji's crying so many salty tears
It is now Bunsen Yellow in my headcanon.

Ray Down

Banned
That reminds me where is the anime at this point, how far are we from animated Pudding goodness?

For all I know it's a year off as Toei drags it's heels towards WCI.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That reminds me where is the anime at this point, how far are we from animated Pudding goodness?

For all I know it's a year off as Toei drags it's heels towards WCI.

Pudding the character is going to show up real soon.

Pudding the forum darling...is a ways off.

RalchAC

After posting about Pudding defeating Sugar, I realized how much I want to photoshop it lol. A shame I don't have the skills to do it. She even made a face that fits the scene, it's in the same page where she did the scared Enel face.

Then again maybe I shouldn't look forward towards it, has Toei been pretty bad with OP female designs as of late?

The scene where Doflamingo uses his strings to make Rebecca attack Viola... just ugh.

SolVanderlyn

You think the Vinsmoke bros will all have Sanji's VA?

RalchAC

You think the Vinsmoke bros will all have Sanji's VA?

I imagine Yonji and especially Niji will have a higher pitched voice than Sanji, with Ichiji having a "cooler" voice, a bit deeper. Something like that.

And we don't know if Reiju will be "pink haired damsel in distress #3" (like it was said in a previous page). We could get a "I want to live" moment during the wedding with Sanji making amends with his past and Reiju having a 1v1 with some Big Mom officer.

So far, every single "character's background" arc has had the character coming to terms with his past. I can't picture Sanji leaving the Germa 66 to his own demise just like that.

Veelk

Banned
Really, the stuff that makes Pudding's character good won't show up until WAY into the arc.

I mean, we have to be halfway atleast. Remember, Pudding's reveal is only something very recent.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The 4kids actors should voice the fake Strawhats

Haha that would be great. Though I can't see Bella Hudson's voice coming out of big fat Demalo Black.

They did kind of do something like this already. The voice of Igaram's wife, Terracotta, was the voice Igaram in the 4Kids dub.

Ray Down

Banned
Really, the stuff that makes Pudding's character good won't show up until WAY into the arc.

I mean, we have to be halfway atleast. Remember, Pudding's reveal is only something very recent.

True there has to be more to her, seeing how she was the linchpin in getting the starw hats to the main WCI, intro box, race, Lola flashback.

Hopefully Oda doesn't rush due to faster pace.

2017 is the year of the Mad monk.

And Ordered.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Marco is one of the One Piece characters I care the least about. I put most of the Whitebeards in that mix and am glad insofar as they haven't shown back up yet. Oars Jr is okay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom