• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
Lol in this arc, Oda loves having the enemies reveal themselves to have another form. Cracker, technically Pudding, and now Tamago.

RalchAC

Carrots drawing is ending me lmfao

Go to one piece Reddit and the main thread for it.

I bet nobody expected her drawing to be like that lol. I spent like 30 seconds looking at the picture and laughing.

I wonder if Pudding ability is the power to read all things, a power equivalent to the Voice of all things.

This tribe she talks about must be able to do something similar, yeah. That would explain why Lola could run away while Pudding couldn't.

I wonder if Kaido was a pirate before the beginning of the Great Pirate Era too.

Metal B

There has to be fanart of Pedro fighting Freezer:
Freezer: "I will transform in my new, stronger form!"
Pedro: "How stupid. I'll just finish you up now."
Freezer: "Stop! You can't just do that!"
Pedro: "I don't feel like waiting around."
Freezer: "STOOOOOP!"

Anteater

Nooo Brook, you were the chosen one, so is his skull big enough to hide that piece of scroll? There's nothing in that cylinder.

Tamago keeps changing form and Pedro getting tired of it was hilarious. We find out more about Pudding so this week isn't all bad. Can't wait til Sanji get his shit together.

KageZero

Is something mistranslated because it look like sanji is still going to proceed with the weeding? At least that's what i'm getting from him

Mendrox

Hahah this was amazing. I like Pedro. Also a good chapter.

Is something mistranslated because it look like sanji is still going to proceed with the weeding? At least that's what i'm getting from him

'Weeding' is probably an apt phrase for it haha. It seems like he is...Really Sanji is acting like Robin did at the moment, I am feeling a bit of Deja vu on that account. Everything else rather than Sanji is more novel. BM is pretty cool, and Pedro did good. Kind of hoping Tamago was taken out, rather than come back and cause more trouble.

Metal B

Here this as a panel:
mpa9xosm.jpg

NSESN

Pudding having the potential power to read the Poneglyphs explain a lot of things, maybe she discovered that she can't read it and is trying to buy time to escape BM.

Kreed

One Piece 853:

Finally Chopper does something, although I was thinking he'd rescue Brooke first, but it looks like Brooke will be safe the moment Big Mom puts him down/he gets near a mirror. Glad Luffy is going back to the location so Sanji can meet him there/wrap their reunion up nicely (probably with apology food).

NSESN

I was thinking, the crew need someone to teach Momo the Poneglyph language right? We all thought it woud be Robin, but what if Pudding teached it after she unlocks her power?
I just want a motive to she reappear in future arcs

Good chapter. It's great to see Pudding again and get some more hints about her, even if she was only on a couple of pages. Pedro's scenes were great.

And Carrot's drawings killed me. She better join.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Brook is totally hiding the copy in his head.

Yeah, seems Pudding and all members of the Three-Eyed race can read Poneglyphs.

Is the Egg Egg Fruit a Zoan or a Paramecia?

Also, why do fan translators still insist on using "no Mi". I honestly think that's worse than "nakama" since nobody tried to convince the fans that they can't translate "Fruit" because "no Mi" is a super special word with significant meaning (AKA too lazy to translate). If you want to retain part of the Japanese name, go with "Tama Tama Fruit". Yet they translate all of Baron Tamago's names...

Carrot's drawing is too good. Beehive Brook.

Mostly set-up chapter, but at least we only have to wait a week.

Blackhead

Redarse
All this means is
the queen isn't going down this arc! She going to move on!

I want her dead!

I want her to be cut down to size this arc too but isn't she too valuable. Not for her power but those reaction faces to Big Mum goddam. After this arc, every cover story should be a Pudding reaction faces to Strawhats/Sanji's latest exploits lol

First he's going back to where Luffy said he'll wait for him. Then Nami will hatch a devious plan as they proceed with wedding then fuck it all up

RalchAC

I came close enough lol, didn't think she'd make them so purdy though

She needs to be part of the crew now. Nobody else can accurately portrait how Boa actually sees Luffy.

And she technically isn't human, so she won't want to turn her to stone. Maybe.

Veelk

Banned
I wonder if Carrot is taking artistic liberties, or if she actually thinks they look like that. In that case, there is something seriously wrong with her vision, because Brooke's hair is obviously not a beehive hairdo. Does she view things elongated for some reason? Is that a rabbit thing?

Either way, I want the next artist to do a hyper realistic art style.

034d52d4af5e00c6a941f9ef292bd068.jpg

LOL @ Carrot's shoujo art style. I forgot what that type of style with "guys with angular shaped heads and pointy chins" is called? Gakujen?

Biggest bombshell of the chapter was Roger coming to BM's territory decades ago and understanding the poneglyph, the fact that the Big Mom still had the poneglyph during Roger's era, and the revelation that Pudding can decipher the poneglyph with her third eye's "true opening.".

Oh, and also The Egg-Egg fruit making its user a Pokemon. lol

Wait, so was Gold Roger also a member of the three eyed race? Was his third eye just hidden under his hair? All this time I thought it was like Zoro hearing the breath of things through haki

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Wait, so was Gold Roger also a member of the three eyed race? Was his third eye just hidden under his hair? All this time I thought it was like Zoro hearing the breath of things through haki

Nah, Luffy can hear the voice of all things, too. Heard the Sea Kings, heard Zunisha. He just doesn't know he's hearing it.

I wonder what Pudding wants to tell Big Mom.

She seems to act more or less like a combination of good Pudding (blushing, sweeter tones) and evil Pudding (silly faces, pouting, a little bratty) around Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom