• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Tekking review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4z2WIm6T4

Luffy is the Man ;_;

Only thing I recall off the top of my head that could remotely apply is Pedro remarking that she's stronger than your average mink.

Thats more of saying that she is strong since the crew is leaving with the weaker half, if it was more about her story Pedro could have said:

"I worry about what you will do on the outside world since the last incident of you having a episode".

Him too idc for him but he absolutely fits the crew. I personally think a fishman and a mink would be really really cool. Two very important races to the world on one ship. Two races said to not like humans as well

This makes me wonder if there is a mink fishman hybird or does it just become one of the two.

At least when it comes to Minks, Chopper for all intensive purposes is a mink a humanoid animal in design and takes away from his uniqueness if a mink joins.

That and I think Pekoms has the most unique design out side of the rulers.

That and I would say giants are more important but there no way one can fit on the ship.

Tekking review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4z2WIm6T4

Luffy is the Man ;_;

Thats more of saying that she is strong since the crew is leaving with the weaker half, if it was more about her story Pedro could have said:

"I worry about what you will do on the outside world since the last incident of you having a episode".

This makes me wonder if there is a mink fishman hybird or does it just become one of the two.

At least when it comes to Minks, Chopper for all intensive purposes is a mink a humanoid animal in design and takes away from his uniqueness if a mink joins.

That and I think Pekoms has the most unique design out side of the rulers.

That and I would say giants are more important but there no way one can fit on the ship.
Well it could've happened but they used her as a filler lol. Lily had a fruit where she could shrink.

Ray Down

Banned
Well it could've happened but they used her as a filler lol. Lily had a fruit where she could shrink.

Was it the Z filler?

If I remember right thats also has Usopp again talking to giants about Elbaf.

Thinking about Giants that can shrink remind me of people saying Jinbie can't join because he won't fit through doors yet in the same breath saying Shirahoshi will join lol.

Was it the Z filler?

If I remember right thats also has Usopp again talking to giants about Elbaf.

Thinking about Giants that can shrink remind me of people saying Jinbie can't join because he won't fit through doors yet in the same breath saying Shirahoshi will join lol.
Yup it was the Z Filler.
original.gif

Usopp absolutely has to go to Elbaf. Idec about the story implementations there, he needs that for his character

Ray Down

Banned
Yup it was the Z Filler.
original.gif

Usopp absolutely has to go to Elbaf. Idec about the story implementations there, he needs that for his character

Didn't she also share a love of meat with Luffy.

Yeah Usopp needs to go to Elbaf, his whole dream could be completed there with him being recognize as a great warrior by the greatest of warriors in his mind.

Robin being there would be interesting considering her time with Saul and him saying that the giants of Elbaf are barbaric and doesn't follow there ways so it be nice for her to see the juxtaposition to not only Saul but Dorry and Brogy.

Didn't she also share a love of meat with Luffy.

Yeah Usopp needs to go to Elbaf, his whole dream could be completed there with him being recognize as a great warrior by the greatest of warriors in his mind.

Robin being there would be intresting considering her time with Saul and him saying that the giants of Elbaf are barbaric and doesn't follow there ways so it be nice for her to see the juxtaposition.
The entire special they were daydreaming about her dad's volcanic cooking lol.

You know I wonder about elbaf.. Naturally the strawhats should be well known there right?

Ray Down

Banned
The entire special they were daydreaming about her dad's volcanic cooking lol.

You know I wonder about elbaf.. Naturally the strawhats should be well known there right?

They should be for the infame but I don't know about giants since it seems once a giant leaves Elbaf its hard to keep in contact.

Did he?

I though he just sent his letter to Buggy saying him and his 5 giants are leaving?
Wait damn how is my dressrosa memory hazy already it's my third favorite arc. OK wait buggy had 3 giants and he said he had to get the other two..Did I make that up in my mind

Edit: nope he has 4 others already he wants to bring back the disbanded giant pirate crew which I would assume would also include dorry and broggy. As well as a few giants on elbaf already

Red Fire

Lol! I can't believe she altered all your minds into thinking she was the best this arc when in reality baeju out here getting shot and memory altered and no one cares

#Justice4Baeju

No no no, I'm not one of those people! I'm more of a pudding was cool when she was a sweetheart, now she sucks - kind of guy. Just wanted to drop that bomb line before lol

Tizoc

For real. It's annoying how much hatred people have for tits in this thread.

No.
She only had three in general. Only one was a Road Poneglyph. Pay attention.
Relax mate i'm only asking
You can't expect everyone to remember everything that happened in this 700+ chapter manga, and in my case i catch up mainly every 6 months
I forgot about vander decken for one thing and how was i to know that sanji was true to his word and did put razor blades into zoro's bento?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I remember when questioned about breast size Oda replied that he was drawing a man's dream or something to that effect

*Veelk seizure intensifies*

Lunar15

In what way mind I ask?

Didn't watch it myself.

There's a giant girl from elbaf who has the Shrinking Fruit. Obviously, this means that she shrinks down and jumps into luffy's mouth to go into his stomach, then expand, turning Luffy into a giant himself. That's right, some girl wears luffy as a skin-suit.

It's really really terrible.

In what way mind I ask?

Didn't watch it myself.
Other than making Luffy weaker than he should like most fillers idk. It was a pretty chill filler. Nice lil scuffle with zoro and momomunga(however u spell it that vice admiral with the sword who stabbed his hand) strawhats all take part with nami being the planner. Cool outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom