• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Luffy v Doflamingo, check out this fan animation.

The dub is kinda shit but imagine if the anime had this style of fighting without drawn out bullshit. I can dream!

I love the way they portray the elasticity of Luffy's powers and the actual strings Doffy uses to fly around.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

The dub is kinda shit but imagine if the anime had this style of fighting without drawn out bullshit. I can dream!

I love the way they portray the elasticity of Luffy's powers and the actual strings Doffy uses to fly around.

Fuck that was really good. This is why need someone that isn't Toei to animate One Piece. Maybe in 20 years when the manga is over, someone can remake the series with higher caliber animation.

Dub isn't too bad. The Luffy voice is pretty similar to Clinkenbeard's in the dub.

BHK3

Banned
Doffy is really strong, probably a notch or two below Admirals/emperors but above most warlords. Mihawk is clearly the strongest warlord though, we already know he is as strong as an emperor.

Kuma is probably equal to Doffy.
Who said that Mihawks as strong as an emperor?

Despite Kuma losing his Humanity, if anything that would make him stronger because he won't have any sort of human restraint holding him back should he get the order of "destroy until you cannot function".

100 times better than the Anime

GhostBed

Who said that Mihawks as strong as an emperor?

Mihawk and Shanks were former rivals and use to duel it out, heavily implying that his strength is equal to that of an emperor's. He's also labeled as "Greatest Swordsman in the World" so that pretty much automatically puts him past admiral tier.

Syntsui

Mihawk and Shanks were former rivals and use to duel it out, heavily implying that his strength is equal to that of an emperor's. He's also labeled as "Greatest Swordsman in the World" so that pretty much automatically puts him past admiral tier.

Yup, it is heavily implied that he is one of the strongest of the series.

SIRF

Basically this, Mihawk is at least Shanks level and maybe stronger now that Shanks has one less arm (even though Oda stated in an interview that he arm loss did not reduce Shank’s power).

Yeah, Mihawk being that strong wouldn't contradict anything. Nothing says that Big Mom (for example) couldn't go join up with the WG and become a warlord. They'd take her in a heartbeat.

smurfx

get some go again
whoever is left right now of the original warlords are probably the strongest. the only ones left are hancock and mihawk. i still think kuma will come back at some point and take control of all the pacifistas and go back under dragon. in fact i'm pretty sure that is the reason why he even submitted to world government in the first place. probably wants to get close to something he normally would never be able to being a warlord.

Oxn

Yup, it is heavily implied that he is one of the strongest of the series.

Mihawk is the scariest character by far.

the man has done some of the most epic feats in the manga without even trying.

Basically this, Mihawk is at least Shanks level and maybe stronger now that Shanks has one less arm (even though Oda stated in an interview that he arm loss did not reduce Shank’s power).

Yeah, Mihawk being that strong wouldn't contradict anything. Nothing says that Big Mom (for example) couldn't go join up with the WG and become a warlord. They'd take her in a heartbeat.

whoever is left right now of the original warlords are probably the strongest. the only ones left are hancock and mihawk. i still think kuma will come back at some point and take control of all the pacifistas and go back under dragon. in fact i'm pretty sure that is the reason why he even submitted to world government in the first place. probably wants to get close to something he normally would never be able to being a warlord.

No way.

Emperor level guy wouldnt get their strongest attack parried by Jozu and stalemated by Vista for that long.

At the paramount war Mihawk and Doffy were both pretty much just there to mess around. Mihawk respected Vista as an opponent and just wanted to see what he could do. What Mihawk was mostly commenting on in that war was that the strength that Whitebeard and Luffy had was that they inspired other people to fight with them.

smurfx

get some go again
until we see mihawk using up all his haki in a fight then no he isn't fighting seriously. i just hope mihawk doesn't end up getting defeated off screen to shillew or something.

Oxn

but did mihawk even fight serious in that?

No but neither did Vista. Not that I dont think Mihawk will destroy Vista, but Emperor level guys dont play like that.

When guys like Doffy dicks around, he still makes the others look completely foolish. took off Oars Jrs leg, took control of Jozu.

yeah I felt like he was pulling punches and putting on a show for the higher ups.

Mihawk does not have the type of personality that is trying to impress anyone.

Whether Doffy is stronger than Mihawk or not, they sure make him appear more so.

That's pretty cool. Looks like a video game cutscene.
Some of the movements are choppy. This scene in particular was decent in the anime.

SIRF

No way.

Emperor level guy wouldnt get their strongest attack parried by Jozu and stalemated by Vista for that long.

Having attacks parried doesn’t mean much. Whitebeard attacks were also stopped by Admirals, doesn’t mean he isn’t stronger than them. As for Vista, they exchanged some blows, that is about it. At no point did Mihawk even seem to strain himself. Also, lets not forget that Vista is no push over, he is the swordsmen on WB’s crew.

Compare to the facts we do know. He is the strongest swordsmen in the world and he is at least equal of Shanks (maybe stronger considering both are swordsmen), a current emperor. That puts him well above Doffy, who still seems below Admiral level (even though he is closer than most we have seen).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Having attacks parried doesn’t mean much. Whitebeard attacks were also stopped by Admirals, doesn’t mean he isn’t stronger than them. As for Vista, they exchanged some blows, that is about it. At no point did Mihawk even seem to strain himself. Also, lets not forget that Vista is no push over, he is the swordsmen on WB’s crew.

Compare to the facts we do know. He is the strongest swordsmen in the world and he is at least equal of Shanks (maybe stronger considering both are swordsmen), a current emperor. That puts him well above Doffy, who still seems below Admiral level (even though he is closer than most we have seen).

Also Jozu was made of diamond, good luck cutting that.

Ray Down

Banned
Think we got some spoilers, not confirmed yet:
Apparently it was after the Blackbeard Pirates destroyed the headquarters by the time the Navy and CP has arrived
Four imperial black beard fled after the collision with the CP
Jack is waiting for relief at the bottom of the ocean
"Come early early Hikiagero at me."
A country
Kaido is crying and Gifutazu does not increase not make a smile fail also joker recapture
Kaido "Uo oh oh Orne or not everything has been said, absolutely that would make the strongest of the Pirates of the ability's !! Uoo"
Is caught is after Kid

Jigolo

Just signed up for a year of Viz due to HxH return, and OP greatness since the beginning of 2016. I read MHA too, so it's nice.

LETSS GOO

MANUELF

Banned
Apparently it was after the Blackbeard Pirates destroyed the headquarters by the time the Navy and CP has arrived
A country
Kaido is crying and Gifutazu does not increase not make a smile fail also joker recapture
Kaido "Uo oh oh Orne or not everything has been said, absolutely that would make the strongest of the Pirates of the ability's !! Uoo"
Is caught is after Kid
What sort of broken english, will wait for Aohige

ffdgh

A country
Is caught is after Kid

....Say what now? XD

Ray Down

Banned
Now we got 2-Chan reporting
Lol its not Lola if the spoilers are real Sanji said his wife is pretty.
Luffy cooking skills are terrible
Luffy explains to Nami who Sabo is and the entire situation.
Kaido is shown talking
Kid is dying

I really want Kid and Luffy to become something like friendly rivals. It'd be sick if it turns out Kid's reasons for going to sea are similar to Luffy's, they'll be instant friends as far as Luffy is concerned

Squishy3

Lola was on Trhiller Bark for 3 years, you don't know! She might be very pretty all dressed up. And it's been 2 years since Thriller Bark anyway!

marmoka

Banned
So many people already talking about the spoilers? That means this will be a great chapter (or horrible). I hope it's up soon.

Great job!!!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hopefully the chapter comes out soon. Don't want to read spoilers lol.
You could unspoiler that entire first spoiler post and still have no fucking clue what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom