• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Speak of the devil:

OP Chapter 862:

Ch. 862
Jinbe tries to wake Luffy up, but he isn't showing any sings of waking.
Everyone cheers as A gigantic wedding cake is brought out.
As Big Mom's children surround the Vinsmokes' seats, Reiju prepares herself to die.
As Luffy finally wakes and heads towards the venue, the ceremony has begun.
Katakuri is bewildered as he sees the future where Pudding breaks down crying.

When Pudding shows Sanji her third eye, Sanji tells her in an air of wonder, "It's a beautiful eye"
Pudding breaks down crying and recalls her childhood where her third eye was a source of bullying, and even Big Mom was creeped out, so she was told to hide it with her bangs.

If Big Mom decides that Pudding is of no use, then she will signal Father to shoot Sanji.
Katakuri sees the future where Sanji dodges Father's shot, so he shoots at Sanji but Sanji avoids this shot by the skin of his teeth.

At the signal of Katakuri's shot, Luffy begins his entrance into the ceremony, and countless number of Luffy's come flying out of the wedding

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Spoiler Reaction:

I feel vindicated!

I think my theory even had this to some degree, let me go find it.

I thought she would change. Mainly because of Momo. The two options are a.
he joins the SH because Robin needs to teach him how to read the poneglyphs or b.
Pudding changes and stays in Wano to teach him after she develops her 3rd eye ability.

LotusHD

Banned
I can't handle reading spoilers. It takes too much fun out of the chapters.

One Piece is one of those things I make an exception for, because actually getting to see it unfold in the actual chapter (not to mention the spoilers don't tell the full story anyhow, or fully capture how humorous or weird something is) manages to make it feel fresh all over again. I only refrain from spoilers when it comes to really big stuff, like the Gear 4 reveal.

Ray Down

Banned
If you guys really don't want me to post spoilers I won't.

Mainly did it for discussion, but I can understand people not wanting them posted.

Reading spoilers was unstandable back in the days when they would leak way before Manga release but now with them showing up the day before I find it pointless

Veelk

Banned
When Pudding shows Sanji her third eye, Sanji tells her in an air of wonder, "It's a beautiful eye"
Pudding breaks down crying and recalls her childhood where her third eye was a source of bullying, and even Big Mom was creeped out, so she was told to hide it with her bangs.

I find it difficult to convey how...lame this is. Her falling in love with Sanji was speculated and I figured that it wasn't totally out of the ballpark because this is how Oda often rolls. Granted, she hasn't fallen in love with him yet, but it's obvious where this is going. But still, she breaks down crying because of a single compliment? Just... Ugh.

Devil

I find it difficult to convey how...lame this is. Her falling in love with Sanji was speculated and I figured that it wasn't totally out of the ballpark because this is how Oda often rolls. Granted, she hasn't fallen in love with him yet, but it's obvious where this is going. But still, she breaks down crying because of a single compliment? Just... Ugh.

Its not just one compliment that evokes this out of nowhere though. We were already shown how cruel Big Mom is to her children if they are of no use to her. Look at Lola and her sister. It makes sense that this would backfire if someone comes along who actually treats her well. Its also fitting that Sanji is the one to do so.

What bugs me though is that Pudding didn't come across like someone who was just acting evil because shes a victim of abuse. She just seemed cunning and evil to me.

Edit:
She has been shown to be a great actor though so that last bit might even not be real. Lets wait for the chapter and what follows.

I haven't read the spoilers because I don't read spoilers since I have sense, but real talk, if Sanji lets his lecherous ways gets in the way of dealing with Pudding then he's confirmed the worst Strawhat.

Warning for Blackleg: if your character fucks up with this he's trash forever.

LotusHD

Banned
I haven't read the spoilers because I don't read spoilers since I have sense, but real talk, if Sanji lets his lecherous ways gets in the way of dealing with Pudding then he's confirmed the worst Strawhat.

Harsh Cindi.

Veelk

Banned

So what happens if Sanji's ways are what take Pudding out?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Posting spoilers in tags is fine. People reacting to spoilers outside of spoiler tags is NOT fine. I don't care how vague you think you're being, I don't care if your post is literally just "Wow!!!," put it behind tags.

For example: "Does he have a new
something
" is awful, do not do things like this. Do not do anything.

Red Fire

Posting spoilers in tags is fine. People reacting to spoilers outside of spoiler tags is NOT fine. I don't care how vague you think you're being, I don't care if your post is literally just "Wow!!!," put it behind tags.

For example: "Does he have a new
something
" is awful, do not do things like this. Do not do anything.

THIS so much. I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom