• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, because if I remember right the only weather she can't generate is snow and I could see it bee versatile with her skill set.

Besides thats the only DF they need to have a complete set.

And Nami being a Logia but using that power wisely would be a good change compared to what we've seen. I want it to happen. She'd be more badass that way.

Ray Down

Banned
Spandam was shown alive almost immediately after though. http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/CP9's_Independent_Report

Hell we have seen him on Dressrosa.
latest

RomanceDawn

If Jack is a giant rather than human than yeah he could be the 2nd Waton we were shown.

--

When Caesar stabbed Monet's heart it was done at a deliberately at a very deceiving angle. The heart was grazed, Monet felt a little pain and Caesar passed out. He didn't stab the heart and then take it out and stab the icicle back into the ground.

This is Oda and unlike Pell that icicle in the ground was hint enough that she is still alive.

---

If Jinbe doesn't fight San Juan then I think Robin is giant enough for him. Or will be anyway.

smurfx

get some go again
There is a mink traitor, probably with a vivre card.
maybe there is no traitor. i'm sure many minks that leave to become pirates like pekoms have vivre cards to get back to zou and kaido might have captured one and forced them to give it up. with jack underwater hopefully it was destroyed though.

inafking

I've another question. Could've been that when Sabo and Jesus fought the latter could have put a piece of a Vivre card in Sabo's clothes and kept another piece to guide him to Baltigo?

I know it's difficult to find out in those scenes if he did that. Maybe he did that offscreen and is shown on a later recap/revelation.

I can't imagine another scenario where BB crew found out Baltigo's location.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I've another question. Could've been that when Sabo and Jesus fought the latter could have put a piece of a Vivre card in Sabo's clothes and kept another piece to guide him to Baltigo?

I know it's difficult to find out in those scenes if he did that. Maybe he did that offscreen and is shown on a later recap/revelation.

Burgess had stowed away on the revolutionaries' ship, that's how he found Baltigo.

ffdgh

Burges stowed away on one of the revolutionary ships. Then he had the other black beard pirates follow his vivre card to get there,

Daingurse

I don't know what the fuck Jack is, but he's a beast. He doesn't appear to be hurting from Zunisha's immense strike. I'd honestly be more impressed if he was a human who is holding his breath. That would be insane. But that Wotan thing makes sense. FIshman could also be possible I suppose. He does look a lot like Hody Jones lol . . .

Red Fire

I wanna see their powers! Avalo Pizarro might be relevant soon since he seems to have been formerly allied with Kaido (his horns).though

Totally forgot about that! That's an interesting fact. Hype level risinnnnnng.

I don't get why people keep saying jack and hody jones look alike tho they look nothing alike 😂

Ray Down

Banned
I don't know what the fuck Jack is, but he's a beast. He doesn't appear to be hurting from Zunisha's immense strike. I'd honestly be more impressed if he was a human who is holding his breath. That would be insane. But that Wotan thing makes sense. FIshman could also be possible I suppose. He does look a lot like Hody Jones lol . . .

Hes Hody Jones cooler older brother, he like Ace.

GhostBed

Any predictions for this week's chapter?

I think we've fully transitioned into the WCI arc and won't be seeing the minks or the Mosshead Crew for a while. Sanji will arrive and confront his father and/or Big Mom and we'll hopefully get some more info on the Vinsmokes. We'll also catch up with the starving crew as they float towards Whole Cake. Luffy + Nami start thinking about all the wonderful rabbit, cheetah, and tanuki dishes they could make...

EDIT: Just remembered there's no chapter this week, so uh....Any predictions for next week's chapter?

Next week will probably start with Sanji arriving at WCI. I really hope to see the Vinsmokes.

Sanji will try to talk his way out of this marriage (his reaction to Pudding's picture is expected but he didn't lose his mind yet) but he will fail. Big Mom and the Vinsmokes will probably succeed in blackmailing him (Vito's whisper) or convincing him (using his weakness towards women). Sanji then will accept his fate or pretend to (while starts to plan something).

In other hand, I'm curious to see how the imminent starvation will affect Luffy and co.'s strength (if they don't fish anything).

We should keep a running tally of who nails predictions :p

Imo...

Luffy and crew figure out a resolution to their starvation issue
Pekoms gives some background on Whole Cake Island and Big Mom
The team discusses their infiltration plans
Sanji arrives at WCI
Chapter ends with Sanji meeting or about to meet Big Mom.

You know who I keep forgetting is working with Kaido? X-Drake.

So with him, Scratchman Appo, and possibly Basil Hawkins that would make Kaido have 3 Supernovas as his underlings.

Ray Down

Banned

So with him, Scratchman Appo, and possibly Basil Hawkins that would make Kaido have 3 Supernovas as his underlings.

I imagine Hawkins was able to escape since both Appo and Kidd are both battle thirsty.

He saw the odds with his cards and said: "Fuck this shit and this meat I'm leaving" and Escaped while Kaido was Spanking them both.

Genryu

Banned
As they are starving on the ship, Luffy goes to eat the tangerines and accidentally eats the snow snow fruit, exploding.

I am about 70% sure of this.

Well if Kidd joins Luffy and Killer isn't dead or a traitor douche canoe then we'll have Law, Luffy, Zoro, Killer, Kidd vs them.

I think X Drake is up to something, though. He seems too mysterious like he's got some other motive since he gunned to get to Kaido immediately before the timeskip.

Ray Down

Banned
As they are starving on the ship, Luffy goes to eat the tangerines and accidentally eats the snow snow fruit, exploding.

I am about 70% sure of this.

Nah I still think if its there Nami would eat or save it for money.

My gut tells me they ransack some sort of bakery ship that is taking stuff to big mom, and steal there den den mushi so they can get to WCI.

Nami having a DF power would be sweet but I guess that won't happen as her new weapon was just introduced, so she won't change or adapt her fighting style so soon. And she seems to love swimming.

Jarate

Banned
What if Luffy deciders to eat one, and he can't explode because he's made of rubber

I could see this as a way to counter Blackbeard's bullshit.

Also, remember all the speculation as too why the artificial do vil fruit was being made back in the beggining of Dressrosa, I love the reason being is purely because Kaido thought it would be cool to have an all devil fruit eating crew

Syntsui

Also, remember all the speculation as too why the artificial do vil fruit was being made back in the beggining of Dressrosa, I love the reason being is purely because Kaido thought it would be cool to have an all devil fruit eating crew

That might be it.

Ray Down

Banned
Or maybe Nami could some how incorporate the Yuki Yuki no Mi into her new Clima Tact.

I mean we already have a sword that ate a devil fruit and Fujitora basically uses his sword as the focal point for his DF powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom