• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Fire

Yo RomanceDawn no offense but i found your Sanji is an alien theories to be bollocks too so it's funny to see you ranting about weird theories 😂😂

Again no offense though you're a cool dude and i like you

So show me your house on the moon then mr blackleg! What, you can't?! Pah i knew it

ckbcdauaveraglijmlo4.png

Ray Down

Banned
Yo RomanceDawn no offense but i found your Sanji is an alien theories to be bollocks too so it's funny to see you ranting about weird theories 😂😂

Yeah if anything Luffy is an alien.

RomanceDawn

No offense taken.

I could see the Sanji theory just appearing to be completely off the wall to most, I get that and understand it completely. I mean it really is nuts, and yet when it was told to me I looked into it further and found even more odd coincidences and when I brought it here some folks found even more odd coincidences that fit perfectly.

Whether you buy my theory or not it's hard to argue that there are not a ton of weird extra terrestrial-outer space things related specifically to Sanji littered throughout One Piece. Doesn't mean he is an alien, but there is so much other worldly silliness attached to Sanji.

Like a chapter or 2 just before the mermaid nose bleed, Oda made the comment "That Sanji guy, there's something strange about him isn't there?" I mean what in the world was he talking about? That he can bleed to death by being horny? Jump Festa for those who don't know is where Oda often gives us an insight into the upcoming story of One Piece, such as an old villian joining then the crew heads to the new world of our first drawing of Jinbe.

So I fully back it because there is so much to it. So much that is so easy to gloss over as just being silly. So when I heard that theory I gave it mad respect and dug more into it and actually found more potential evidence. In comparison with Artur's theories, all is stuff is sooo easy, that's my problem with it. Everything he points out usually adds up because it's really easy to see surface material. Folks who don't know better are floored because of the visuals he presents with them and I'm just like really? His theories are Poochy and Shadow The Hedghog(the game).

Oh and Luffy is totally an alien. The Angels, grays, D's(at least partially) are aliens. There are animal aliens and other human races in space. We know this as an absolute fact. Sanji belonging to something like that isn't nuts to me.

Too quiet in here let's have some fun. Your task is to make a six man pirate crew(get it I used six cuz German 66...I'll stop). Here's the catch no yonkou and no admirals, only limited to one Strawhat each and that Strawhat is the captain. Go!!

Sanji-captain,capable fighter,fills cook role
Apoo-supernova,musician with a kick ass fruit
Violet-ok fighting ability, position lookout(duh), devil fruit is a big help to the crew
Koala-i don't know much about her but she's a human with fishman karate who doesn't love that
Bartolomeo- defensive capabilities are amazing especially while out at sea.
Law-Ships doctor...op op fruit enough said.

Ray Down

Banned
Too quiet in here let's have some fun. Your task is to make a six man pirate crew(get it I used six cuz German 66...I'll stop). Here's the catch no yonkou and no admirals, only limited to one Strawhat each and that Strawhat is the captain. Go!!

Sanji-captain,capable fighter,fills cook role
Apoo-supernova,musician with a kick ass fruit
Violet-ok fighting ability, position lookout(duh), devil fruit is a big help to the crew
Koala-i don't know much about her but she's a human with fishman karate who doesn't love that
Bartolomeo- defensive capabilities are amazing especially while out at sea.
Law-Ships doctor...op op fruit enough said.

Luffy: Funny, fighter, captain, supernova, has many powerful connections and knows to say the right stuff at the right time.

Laffitte: Former cop, navigator, can fly, mime

Kuma: Tall, powerful, intimidating, send enemies flying

Sanji: Cabin boy, whipping boy, doorstep

Will add more later :p

Luffy: Funny, fighter, captain, supernova, has many powerful connections and knows to say the right stuff at the right time.

Laffitte: Former cop, navigator, can fly, mime

Kuma: Tall, powerful, intimidating, send enemies flying

Sanji: Cabin boy, whipping boy, doorstep

Will add more later :p
I can not stand you Ray

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Captain: Vivi
Crew: Garp, Sengoku, Zephyr, Aokiji, Kong.

.. What? You didn't say anything about ex admirals.

Jay RaR

Captain: Usopp (As if I need to describe why, but I'll add he'll command his crew on the front-lines...far away from danger.

First Mate: Buggy the Clown. A somewhat crafty deviant like Usopp.

Cook: Wanze. He's got charisma and a Ramen suit. That's cool right?

Navigator: Mr. 3 AKA Goldino. Well he's got style and he managed to sail the seas by himself just fine. So why not a crew?

Doctor: Miyagi. Well the position WOULD'VE BEEN taken by Chopper but as per the rules, Miyagi is the next best selection.

Shipwright: Tom. He's got a jolly heart and his designs fit well with Usopp especially the design of Rocket Man.

Musician: Apoo. I dunno, but I feel Usopp and him would get along quite nicely. Also he's got instruments for arms.

Crewmates:

Aphelandra - Well, can't have the crew be a total sausage fest right?

Carrot - A mink martial artist. Can also be the 'pet' of the crew.

Brogy - Of course Captain Usopp needs to recruit a giant in his crew! Why Brogy and not Dorry? Well Brogy's got a funny face so that's good enough for Usopp!

Captain: Usopp (As if I need to describe why, but I'll add he'll command his crew on the front-lines...far away from danger.

First Mate: Buggy the Clown. A somewhat crafty deviant like Usopp.

Cook: Wanze. He's got charisma and a Ramen suit. That's cool right?

Navigator: Mr. 3 AKA Goldino. Well he's got style and he managed to sail the seas by himself just fine. So why not a crew?

Doctor: Miyagi. Well the position WOULD'VE BEEN taken by Chopper but as per the rules, Miyagi is the next best selection.

Shipwright: Tom. He's got a jolly heart and his designs fit well with Usopp especially the design of Rocket Man.

Musician: Apoo. - I dunno, but I feel Usopp and him would get along quite nicely. Also he's got instruments for arms.

Crewmates:

Aphelandra - Well, can't have the crew be a total sausage fest right?

Carrot - A mink martial artist. Can also be the 'pet' of the crew.

Brogy - Of course Captain Ussop needs to recruit a giant in his crew! Why Brogy and not Dorry? Well Brogy's got a funny face so that's good enough for Usopp!
Counts how many crew members..DISQUALIFIED
tumblr_nb6jolq7Yp1qlvix8o4_500.gif

Jay RaR

Ah forgot about the 6 only rule (kinda boring as I was really into it).

tumblr_moeqw4RHHP1s8l790o1_500.gif

Whoops! Anyway I'll choose Usopp, Wanze, Mr. 3, Miyagi, Tom, and Apoo.

And I'm the kid that seems mean but is actually nice when you get to know him but will nevertheless probably still grow up to be an arsonist.

That is nevertheless probably going to grow up to be an arsonist.
It all makes sense now...
6357657897827499132061878367_l7kc9tI.gif

Captain: Robin
Hancock
Perona
Vivi
Tristan
Me

Veelk

Banned
Doflamingo, Law, Enel, Crocodile, Hody, and Spandam

I think this is ideal because I can't think of a crew that would hate each other more and fuck each other over. I'd throw Akainu in there if I could too though.

Veelk

Banned
I'd read that story.

I honestly don't even know what I'd do with them. They all pretty much want different things, and in many cases are mutually exclusive (Law wants Doflamingo down, Hody wants to dick over all humans, Spandam would want to be in charge of them I guess).

I'd give Spandam command as captain I guess, but he'd have to have a different goal than serving the WG.

I guess a good plot would be "take over a country" since that's what half of them want, and then have that be divided between them, but there's no way they'd just sit and let the other guys have slices of the pies, so it'd break out into a fight eventually.

Mizerman

Doflamingo, Law, Enel, Crocodile, Hody, and Spandam

I think this is ideal because I can't think of a crew that would hate each other more and fuck each other over. I'd throw Akainu in there if I could too though.

Oh god, the amount of egos on that crew would be something to behold. Adding Akainu to the bunch...

NSESN

Captain: Vivi
Swordswoman: Rebecca
Navigator: Viola
Doctor: Mansherry
Helmswoman: Shirahoshi
Mascot: Karue
I call the crew the saved by Luffy association

I honestly don't even know what I'd do with them. They all pretty much want different things, and in many cases are mutually exclusive (Law wants Doflamingo down, Hody wants to dick over all humans, Spandam would want to be in charge of them I guess).

I'd give Spandam command as captain I guess, but he'd have to have a different goal than serving the WG.

I guess a good plot would be "take over a country" since that's what half of them want, and then have that be divided between them, but there's no way they'd just sit and let the other guys have slices of the pies, so it'd break out into a fight eventually.
Make it like a mix of Suicide Squad and Expandables.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Captain: Whitebeard
Swordswoman: Mihawk
Ship: Pluton

Hahaha

We all know the Pluton is really on Raftel. Robin read the alabasta poneglyph and lied to crocodile - but since her only clue at that point was Raftel, she decided to join up with Luffy, the peculiar pirate aiming for the top. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom