• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a bigger disappointment then Sanji and Gohan.
I say god Damn! Not gohan!! That hurt ray

Ffxv will run 15fps,720p/ have a bad story worst than ffxiii. Ffxv GAF will blame you, mediking will compare you to kiba of naruto and Mnight will right spiritual poems about ur failure

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Doflamingo, Law, Enel, Crocodile, Hody, and Spandam

I think this is ideal because I can't think of a crew that would hate each other more and fuck each other over. I'd throw Akainu in there if I could too though.
Hody would kill Spandam outright, only to get roasted after mouthing off to Enel. Law and Croc would team up to take on Doflamingo, only for Doflamingo to have planned for that all along. Meanwhile Enel would just keep trying to roast everyone until they got annoyed enough to take him out.

Happy mother's day <3 Here's to Fujimom!

tumblr_inline_nu4dzknBDb1t94e4w_540.png

RomanceDawn

So I just noticed that in the panel where Vito describes Germa 66 there is a guy labeled with 1, another with 2 and maybe a woman with no number. 2 them look to have parted hair and the one labeled with the number 1 looks to have a similar hood/cape that Sanji's presumed brother has at the end of the chapter.

I'm pretty sure they are the same person, Ichiji. With the number 2 guy obviously being Niji.

Ray Down

Banned
Okay Finally feeling better after a while this cold has really been kicking my ass lately so on to my list.

Jinbe: Former Shikibukai, can talk to fish, excellent water fighter

Kaku: Funny guy, funny nose, can be an effective spy and assassin, strong and a sword user.

Ship: Red Hair Pirates Ship, I like the mass.

ANd Civil War is good anyone else see it?

Ray Down

Banned
So I just noticed that in the panel where Vito describes Germa 66 there is a guy labeled with 1, another with 2 and maybe a woman with no number. 2 them look to have parted hair and the one labeled with the number 1 looks to have a similar hood/cape that Sanji's presumed brother has at the end of the chapter.

I'm pretty sure they are the same person, Ichiji. With the number 2 guy obviously being Niji.

Yeah that the theory, especially since Sanji name and Oda will keep up the name gimick.

What would that make Papa Vinsmoke?

TeamIronman all day everyday. Ray you must have passed me a cyber cold I've been sick since yesterday.

#TeamFailMan more like it, no wonder you like Sanji you like failures but yeah :p

Second list incoming.

Ray Down

Banned
We both hate chopper let's end this feud. And you have sanji before zoro.

Yep, I like chopper but sometimes he just to much of a mascot character.

Its like a >= to with them so I flip flop thats all your getting from me Zoro still cuts him to pieces :p

We both also have Usopp in 3rd place.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Chopper's Monster Point has made him significantly more interesting. Kung-fu point is some stupid nonsense though

I like Robin a lot as a character but her ability is a little too weird

RomanceDawn

I'll internet punch anyone who bags on any of the Straw Hats! I love all of them dearly and won't sit by while Robin and Chopper get insulted!

Say something else! Go ahead, I dare ya!

Chopper's Monster Point has made him significantly more interesting. Kung-fu point is some stupid nonsense though

I like Robin a lot as a character but her ability is a little too weird

Seriously though, allow me to expand on this.

I can almost guarantee you it is because of the Kung-Fu Point that Monster Point is now a viable option for Chopper.

I know some people may not like Kung Fu point because of it's design but it's so cute! You know it's the shorter guys who do the best in wushu/kung fu competitions because their shorter limbs and bodies allow them to whip around much snappier and quicker than the big lanky guys.

Now then, Chopper apparently learned Kung Fu during his time away on Birdy Island to power himself up. With Kung Fu training comes physical and mental training to temper the mind and control ones inner self. Trust me I know, I'm a kung fu guy! *chops pencil in half* Chopper did modify his rumble balls so that it would instantly take him his Monster Point but it's not the medicine that allows him to control himself.

While Franky was in Chopper's body he could not control the monster point and Chopper tried to warn him about it. Chopper trained his mind to control the beast within through his kungfu training very much like Burce Banner used yoga and such to control the Hulk. As a matter of fact I'm sure that's what Oda was going for.

So before you knock the kung fu and praise the monster, think about the relationship that they share.

NSESN

Usopp,Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Franky,Robin,Chopper,Brook.
It's the whole manga, post-timeskip Zoro would be behind Sanji and Franky

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Usopp, Zoro, Luffy, Sanji, Franky, Robin, Nami, Brook, Chopper

Tier list:
SSS Tier: Usopp, Zoro, Luffy
SS Tier: Sanji
S Tier: Franky, Robin, Nami
B Tier: Brook (See what I did there?)
C Tier: Chopper (No, seriously, do you?)

Get your noggins checked lads.
Haki reinforced Hana Hana will make her the Pirate Queen

Chopper is underappreciated.

Being bottom two doesn't mean bad, it just means not as good as the rest. If not Robin and Chopper, who would be bottom two? Brook is way too swag, and Franky and Usopp have been kicking ass after the timeskip. The rest are all obviously superior.

Just like he ignores Robin :p

Haha, savage.

Double-posting to spread some love for my man Franky, the third most bad-ass straw hat after Zoro and Luffy.

So far, none have been able to make a dent to General Franky.

3056192-0766601826-56472.png

hqdefault.jpg

During Punk Hazard, the Franky vs Baby 5 and Buffalo fight was my favourite. Franky just wrecked them without even knowing who they were and what they wanted.

3056175-6527736808-Gener.png

tumblr_mwe2ug32hb1siw0qwo1_500.gif

And during Dressrosa, he was just being stylish, swaggish and cleverish all around.

23a552241565295e7b84fe53c38dfaae.png

What a man.

El Sabroso

Oh shit this image. Non spanish speakers should check in google translate what "corrida" means.

Dressrosa is pretty much Spain in One Piece universe, Corrida is a reference to a "Corrida de toros" or Bullfighting, hence why there was a bull in the corrida coliseum as a fighter in the tournament for the mera mera no mi

corrida-de-toros.jpg

Kain

Dressrosa is pretty much Spain in One Piece universe, Corrida is a reference to a "Corrida de toros" or Bullfighting, hence why there was a bull in the corrida coliseum as a fighter in the tournament for the mera mera no mi

corrida-de-toros.jpg

I know, I'm spanish xD

Please check what it means other than bullfighting (I'll spoiler tag it just in case to not ruin the surprise)

it can be translated as cumshot. We childish spaniards have a lot of fun when foreigners come and tell us they've been in a corrida. It's juvenile and stupid, I know, but it's oh so fun.

That's why we recommend to say "He estado en una corrida de toros". If you only say "corrida"....

it can be translated as cumshot. We childish spaniards have a lot of fun when foreigners come and tell us they've been in a corrida. It's juvenile and stupid, I know, but it's oh so fun.

That's why we recommend to say "He estado en una corrida de toros". If you only say "corrida"....

Oh boy.

Hentai jokes incoming.

Samemind

I'm gonna share a thought i had earlier. I've been setting up my wii u to play gamecube games via nintendont lately. So i've been seeing snapshots of where one piece was at various years, just by seeing what was included in the various games they made. One game in particular, battle stadium DON, has sanji playable. And one of his moves was that awesome series of handsprings into a flying straight kick they lifted from his fight in the groggy ring. I also had gotten to rewatch the anime adaptation of sanji v mr 2 around that time, with what i still consider to be one of the best bits of animation toei ever put into the series.

These kinds of cool acrobatics, with the whole gimmick of "i'll my use hands to stand so i can do even more ridiculous kicking" is now lost and we probably won't see much of it anymore. What incentive does he have to pull that kinda thing when he can just fly at will. Part of what was cool about sanji was his fighting style and the inherent creativity you need to use in order to fight exclusively with what normally has an entirely different body function than to strike. I hope Oda will follow through on making this the year of sanji, but also the rest of whom vanished for the greater part of the last two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom