• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sabroso

"Corrida" is also a sexual term.

funny is that I actually edited the part were I was talking about it, but erased just to not go there

it can be translated as cumshot. We childish spaniards have a lot of fun when foreigners come and tell us they've been in a corrida. It's juvenile and stupid, I know, but it's oh so fun.

That's why we recommend to say "He estado en una corrida de toros". If you only say "corrida"....

albures is my speciality, I'm mexican

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Spandam still has the most punchable face in the series right next to Sanji.
It was ironically worse before he got a WWE wrestler mask. lol

Aww yeah. My man Sabo.

Tried out the Burning Blood demo, it was pretty fun. I'm a casual fighting game player so I'm all about that fanservice. Sucks about the campaign being pretty limited, though.

Cwarrior

Lucci beard has gotten weirder.

spandam is looking more like mankind.

No. It was Coby, Helmeppo, Kuzan, Hina, Garp and Sengoku who made their post-timeskip debut in One Piece Film Z.
Does this need to spoiler tagged? lol

Coby and helmepoo made there time skip debut before that in the anime special Episode of Luffy: Adventure on Hand Island.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Hey guys I got a joke....
Chopper

guuydud.jpg

Ray Down

Banned
Never trust a person with the name Ray..I thought we were cool like prompto and noct...

Robin indeed sucks

Nah man we are Zoro and Sanji, both men in a never ending pissing contest with each due to our egos. So cause I'm Zoro in this situation I always win :p

Nah we are Prompto and Noctis, but I'm Noctis here so go get me a coke

Nah man we are Zoro and Sanji, both men in a never ending pissing contest with each due to our egos. So cause I'm Zoro in this situation I always win :p

Nah we are Prompto and Noctis, but I'm Noctis here so go get me a coke
You can't win the competition if you can't find your way there XP.

No no you're ignis, just relax and heal me

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
One Piece Manga |OT3| This is The Trial of Love
One Piece Manga |OT3| Three O' Clock Chef
One Piece Manga |OT3| Wherein chefs are also plastic surgeons and assassins
One Piece Manga |OT3| Germa 66 and The Curly Brow Lineage
One Piece Manga |OT3| You can call me Mr. Prince
One Piece Manga |OT3| Year of Sanji
One Piece Manga |OT3| Luffy is the worst captain ever
One Piece Manga |OT3| Return to Form
One Piece Manga |OT3| Elephants, Minks, and Samurai, oh my
One Piece Manga |OT3| The Curly Brow Cook and The Samurai Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.