• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I mostly think it has to do with the texture and taste. Never liked one seafood dish I have tried.
Hmm is it the thought they're sea creatures? So like no fish either?

If I absolutely had to choose, it'd be crab over lobster.

But fuck the surf, give me turf and turf.
Lol just straight meat huh. There's nothing better than a nice medium rare sirloin with cheese melted on top surrounded by grilled garlic shirmp man.

I only eat their claws or clusters.
Same I only eat the clusters as well.

I wish I could afford to eat like that, but no, I actually have more normal meals. It's nice that the weather is at a point where I can bust out the grill more often.

Great, now I'm really hungry.
Lol its not that expensive if you make it yaself. I wish it would get warmer over here I'd love to pull the grill out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just had tuna, seafood is awesome, swordfish the best, fried clams good too, sushi BOMB AS HELL

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I thought this was the one piece thread not the krusty krab

sea food is delicious
c0019.png

tumblr_nytk993yqA1uxvvvzo1_500.png

Interview is done, and I'm all set for tomorrow. Getting close to spoilers now so lets predict!

-Luffy and co. are "captured".
-Learn a lil about Germa with some context from Nami after she denied their existence earlier.
-Option a) Germa is ordered to allow the Strawhats to remain as Sanji's guests for the wedding because he learns that they've been captured and "agrees" to the wedding if they are unharmed. Luffy can't oppose since he's knocked out but the rest of the crew agree that it's the smart move.
-Option b) Germa's plan is to assassinate Big Mom and and asks for the SH's help.
-Option c) Strawhats are simply captured and Lola finds them and resuces them using Nami's vivre card.
-Sanji shown at WCI with Big Mom/Pudding

Interview is done, and I'm all set for tomorrow. Getting close to spoilers now so lets predict!

-Luffy and co. are "captured".
-Learn a lil about Germa with some context from Nami after she denied their existence earlier.
-Option a) Germa is ordered to allow the Strawhats to remain as Sanji's guests for the wedding because he learns that they've been captured and "agrees" to the wedding if they are unharmed. Luffy can't oppose since he's knocked out but the rest of the crew agree that it's the smart move.
-Option b) Germa's plan is to assassinate Big Mom and and asks for the SH's help.
-Option c) Strawhats are simply captured and Lola finds them and resuces them using Nami's vivre card.
-Sanji shown at WCI with Big Mom/Pudding

You seem to have everything covered. Maybe a little fight will start with Pedro and Carrot showing some of their skills before they enter negotiation.

Zeppu

Sanji's brother, as it turns out, is exactly like Sanji and will immediately fall for Nami who will proceed to take advantage and make Germa 66 her puppet.

Sanji's brother, as it turns out, is exactly like Sanji and will immediately fall for Nami who will proceed to take advantage and make Germa 66 her puppet.

Sanji would get so pissed that he would start a fight with his brother in the middle of the wedding. Vinsmokebowl confirmed.

Ray Down

Banned

Thats exactly what Sanjis family needs another beta :p

Instead of beeing a family of assassins she will turn then into a family of thieves.

Ray Down

Banned
i want sanji to get something just as powerful at some point. his kicks always seem to get overpowered by people.

He probably will, I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that fights Capone considering I expect Pekkoms to get betrayed by BM.

You know after his father gets him.

Stoooop!!! Lmao I said that in the review thread the one game we get is trash.

Lmao yup Kara bought to bring y'all a L

Hey we atleast got Deus Ex- Human Revolution.

Yeah we've barely seen any of Sanji's new tech, I guess that could apply for almost everyone except Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper...

More skywalk and blue walk please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom