• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DB Super thread hurts my brain cells sometimes

Because we can't talk from a non bias view you either like it or gtfo. The Gt conversations over there taught me that. How many times have we talked about fishman island over here we all know its one of the worst arcs but we can talk about it in a rational manner hell even one of you said it was ya favorite arc or top five can't remember

The celestial getup lol, Brook would seamlessly fit in at Mariejois.

Because we can't talk from a non bias view you either like it or gtfo. The Gt conversations over there taught me that. How many times have we talked about fishman island over here we all know its one of the worst arcs but we can talk about it in a rational manner hell even one of you said it was ya favorite arc or top five can't remember
Mine. I love the otohime backstory and the exploration in systemic hatred. Also the Jimbei donating blood scene is top tier OP for me.

The celestial getup lol, Brook would seamlessly fit in at Mariejois.

Mine. I love the otohime backstory and the exploration in systemic hatred. Also the Jimbei donating blood scene is top tier OP for me.
See. Who can shit on you for that. Fi gave me Koala that's all I needed.

I'll wreck all of you with her in one piece burning blood.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wish Toei put that effort into big fights for the show. Maybe if Madhouse worked on the show, or an American remake.
How awesome would that be though? American remakes of anime. I don't mean "different interpretations" like Voltron or Speed Racer, but the same story with grander animation.

I do hope Funimation airs the movie in theaters. If the freakin' Black Butler movie gets a theatrical run, surely this can too.

EDIT: Sorry, Psycho-Pass. All this stuff runs together...

All these cameos.
tumblr_o7anucfN5z1qzk4cro5_540.png

tumblr_o7anucfN5z1qzk4cro3_540.png

tumblr_o7anucfN5z1qzk4cro2_540.png

tumblr_o7anucfN5z1qzk4cro4_540.png

tumblr_o7anucfN5z1qzk4cro1_540.png

And Straw Hats dressed as Celestial Dragons. lol
tumblr_inline_o7amu1dMDk1ttrl6y_540.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Suit Robin needs to become a regular thing

Veelk

Banned
And Straw Hats dressed as Celestial Dragons. lol
tumblr_inline_o7amu1dMDk1ttrl6y_540.jpg

I know that Oda genuinely loves silliness and promotes it within his art everywhere he can, but I still wonder if he intentionally makes the CD's look dumb so that they're even more hate-able. They look so consistently stupid. Robin aside maybe, but that's just because she is wearing a suit.

Suit Robin needs to become a regular thing

But then how would we see her cleavage?

I know that Oda genuinely loves silliness and promotes it within his art everywhere he can, but I still wonder if he intentionally makes the CD's look dumb so that they're even more hate-able. They look so consistently stupid. Robin aside maybe, but that's just because she is wearing a suit
Isn't that the point? They're meant to be these all powerful rich humans descendent of "gods" but the irony is that they're ugly and self-centered as sin.
Robin always looks good.

Veelk

Banned
Isn't that the point? They're meant to be these all powerful rich humans descendent of "gods" but the irony is that they're ugly and self-centered as sin.

Maybe, I guess, but I'm not talking about faces so much as just how they look. Like, who walks out with that clothing thinking "man, I look good in this".

dabig2

Maybe, I guess, but I'm not talking about faces so much as just how they look. Like, who walks out with that clothing thinking "man, I look good in this".

CDs are in that "I'm Michael Jordan and I don't give a FUCK" rich tier. When you call yourself gods and people treat you as such, there's a lot you can get away with.

Luffy is serious

And look Sanji ain't busting out diable jambe during his scene with the gold, man gonna get jobb hard just like he always does. :p

Robin should have stolen some clothes from them during W7 and EL.
Oooo sure ignore the part where zoro is failing to cut the gold and turning into gold

I know that Oda genuinely loves silliness and promotes it within his art everywhere he can, but I still wonder if he intentionally makes the CD's look dumb so that they're even more hate-able. They look so consistently stupid. Robin aside maybe, but that's just because she is wearing a suit.

But then how would we see her cleavage?

Their faces makes sense to me because there's probably been a bunch of inbreeding over 900 years unless they had children with non-Celestial Dragons. The globes around their heads are probably because they're too good to breath the air normal people do. The suits I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom