• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably will, I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that fights Capone considering I expect Pekkoms to get betrayed by BM.

You know after his father gets him.

Hey we atleast got Deus Ex- Human Revolution.
Lucky.

Yup I've been saying sanji vs capone, not sure if it'll be now tho.

smurfx

get some go again
Yeah we've barely seen any of Sanji's new tech, I guess that could apply for almost everyone except Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper...

More skywalk and blue walk please
i really want sanji to start using his own variant of rankyaku. he can use that as his knife and finally fight as a chef.

Spoilers are almost here?

Time to dip for now.

IFPaUGZ.gif

I'll probably have to read the chapter during my lunch break tomorrow.

Yet? He doesn't know how to use it.

Like when he almost broke his leg on Vergo.

ohohohoho
Sanji definitely does. Luffy mentions it on Punk Hazard when he and Law are talking about who can fight Caesar. He says that he, Zoro, and Sanji are the only ones on the crew capable of fighting Logia users.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hope Sanjibro is a big player in this chapter

Gvitor

Spoilers are out.

Apparently Sanji has a sister, Vinsmoke Reishu (Rachel?), and a brother, Vinsmoke Yonji (no one is surprised by the name, lol)

Ray Down

Banned
Looks like we got our fighters imo:
Nami VS The Sister Rachel?
Chopper VS Yonji
Brook VS The other Older Brother
Luffy VS The Father

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tumblr_o6kmadux6G1sqtbd7o1_500.png

Boat guy has to be Yonji

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I'm not sure I like how this has become the Blackleg-sanji1 thread lately. No offense dude but there's only so much of this shtick I can take.

New chapter save us.

SolVanderlyn

I'm not sure I like how this has become the Blackleg-sanji1 thread lately. No offense dude but there's only so much of this shtick I can take.

New chapter save us.
Feel the pain of The Pics That Make You Laugh thread. It is like this 80% of the time with different users.

I haven't been this psyched for a chapter in a while.

Ray Down

Banned
So:
– Germa 66 ship appeared in front of the Sunny.
– Everyone in the Ship Shocked !!.
– Sanji have 4 brothers and 1 sister
– Sanji brother name is Vinsmoke Yonji
– Sanji sister name is Vinsmoke Reiju (oldest, 0)
– Sanji’s name is actually a pun and he has siblings and all of their names are literally just “1st”, “2nd”, “3rd”, “4th”, etc.
– In the bottom on The Sea Aladdin From The Sun Pirates Show Up.

Is that the Merman?

Yes.

I never understood people who read spoilers. Why not just wait for the chapter? Isn't that way more enjoyable? Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom