• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, i'm glad that there is a new chapter this week, can't wait! I'm interested how
Sanji's siblings look like, the one we've seen last chapter certainly resembles Sanji ... most interested how the sister looks.
^^

Wonder if Ruffy has recovered from his food poisoning already.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Boy, i'm glad that there is a new chapter this week, can't wait! I'm interested how
Sanji's siblings look like, the one we've seen last chapter certainly resembles Sanji ... most interested how the sister looks.
^^

Wonder if Ruffy has recovered from his food poisoning already.
imagine if Sandi had a hormone change from iva

I got a black bar for ya...RIGHT HERE!!!

Sanji sucks.

hqdefault.jpg

Rebel Leader

This is what I get since its the year of sanji! It don't matter. Waiting for sanji hype like...

tumblr_o52vjkloZo1rnhl8xo1_500.gif

Just to be ultimately disappointed just like how that kid realized he will never have his own super ability.

Now you will realize that sanji is nothing special. And Sanji will have to borrow the power from someone else.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Without spoilers, I love Sicilian. He's got that uptight knightliness like Igaram did but he's actually cool

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fuck sanji.
Enough of this, guys, it was funny for like 20 pages but it's getting old now.

Also lmao Brook

5HvACLf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CQRMWEm.jpg

Reiju and Yonji are both super cool. Love them both. Reiju looks a bit like Monet. Luffy mistaking her for Sanji was pretty funny. "She's a woman!" "Oh, you're right."

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Chapters out and it was the bomb. A special fish is making an appearance and Sanji's family is amazing. It's going to be a great arc.

SolVanderlyn

Sanji's color coded family is already giving me chills. I wonder what "Winch Green" means?
He can fly, but apparently it's not a fruit

So what devil fruit is this girl rocking? She just swallowed enough poison that could kill luffy!

Also time for jimbe to join guess we're getting two new members in succession

Meanwhile boa hancock just felt a massive chill go down her spine lmao

ffdgh

Well those 2 weeks was well worth it. Perversion definitely runs in the family.
KuGsj.gif

Wonder if this is where Sanji got his skywalk inspiration.

SolVanderlyn

Honestly the Vinsmoke/Germa 66 story would be cool enough even without the Sanji connection. This is the hypest I've felt since Robin had backstory come out of nowhere

Rebel Leader

Enough of this, guys, it was funny for like 20 pages but it's getting old now

I have nothing else to do. No job and filling out applications just gets me back to when i got depressed about constantly filing out but no response back for 6 years in a row.

So excuse me if it gets old.

NZerker12

Great chapter

So it looks to be confimed that the Vinsmoke family are perverts like Sanji (well the males at least).

Looks like Jinbe is finally joining too.

Had to take a quick look, can't wait to read the chapter tonight.

Great chapter

So it looks to be confimed that the Vinsmoke family are perverts like Sanji (well the males at least).

Looks like Jinbe is finally joining too.
Dunno, the Vinsmoke girl did get right to the point without wasting much time, right? Boa Hancock is going ballistic on the Vinsmokes if she somehow gets to know about this situation. ^^

Syntsui

Reiju is amazing, wow. Can't wait for future interactions of Sanji with his siblings. They have that funny perverse atitude.

marmoka

Banned
Boa Hancock
is jealous today. Another woman could do what she never could: kiss Luffy in the lips. And Luffy calls her Sanji??? This guy is so retarded... XD

I loved this chapter, it was quite funny and hilarious.

Jimbe?
Mehhhhhhh!!! We want Vivi!!

Nice chapter :) It's a little silly how they're still royals without a land, and Mihawk for god's sake get your real hat back on, bro.

Jinbei hype! We've been waiting for this guy to finally reunite with Luffy.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Feels good to be back.
Liking the Vinsmoke family so far. Seems girl-crazy perversion runs in the family.
I'm curious about Reiju's poison immunity, might be Devil Fruit, might be extreme immunity like Killua in HxH.
Wonder what Aladdin & Jinbe are up to.

Raxus

Boa Hancock
is jealous today. Another woman could do what she never could: kiss Luffy in the lips. And Luffy calls her Sanji??? This guy is so retarded... XD

I loved this chapter, it was quite funny and hilarious.

Jimbe?
Mehhhhhhh!!! We want Vivi!!

With so much going on this arc I really don't want the Reverie arc piled on top of it.

SolVanderlyn

Aladdin might join with him. He's not a pirate on any other crew right now IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom