• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What have you guys got against Aladdin? >=o

Sin

Man, Oda keeps throwing curve-balls!

Remember all the theories how Sanji's family was royalty and he was a prince, then Oda reveals that the Vinsmokes are a group of assassins debunking the royalty theories... now throws another curve-ball and it turns out they are royalty!

Great chapter.

Taborcarn

Reading between the lines, I wonder if Reiju's story means that Germa 66 found and roughed up poor Duval before they realized he wasn't Sanji. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Majukun

Reading between the lines, I wonder if Reiju's story means that Germa 66 found and roughed up poor Duval before they realized he wasn't Sanji. Poor guy can't catch a break.

they said they sent the marine Hq after him..so it was probably the first time he was hunted down,..the one that made him hate the strawhats

Kreed

One Piece 826:

Chapter was ok/nothing too exciting happened IMO compared to previous chapters. It was nice seeing Sanji's siblings and confirming they all follow the same naming theme. I wonder what Sanji's parents are named if his older sister is Zero (which would mean all of Sanji's siblings go from 0-9 at a minimum, I was assuming the parents would be 1 and 2)? I would have preferred Sanji going crazy over the opposite sex being his own unique trait, but since these are side characters anyway it doesn't matter too much. Their tech is pretty cool though/it's too bad Ussop isn't around to get his hands on some of it. As for the ending, I wonder if Jinbei is actually there with the Fishman talking in the final panels or if this is a new Fishman character that will be helping Luffy?

Jimbie for nakama ! 😜

And here we go. Thanks Oda.

If Reiju thinks Zoro is hot it would be hilarious.

So I guess there are 5 children? I'd be surprised if they have more siblings. Quite a big family.

I'm not understanding the Vinsmoke game here. They have a mythical army that only the underground world might know, they are allied with the WG but that army, Germa is considered a historical ememy of the WG. Now they are allying themselves with a yonkou, an enemy of the WG. They are going to attend the Reverie too but they dont have a country. What the hell they want? Lands from Big Mom?

Daingurse

i really want sanji to start using his own variant of rankyaku. he can use that as his knife and finally fight as a chef.

Yep, Sanji basically needs that Toriko Leg Knife. A destructive ranged attack would be great in his arsenal.

dawdada3kurn.png

And it would actually be quite fitting since he's a chef lol.

Anyway, fun chapter. Really can't wait to see even more of Sanji's family. And I guess Jinbe is entering the fray . . .

Ray Down

Banned
Man I hope Jinbei doesn't attack them, would not be good to get fried whatever fishman he is.

And I love how they all mistake Yonji for Sanji just cause his Currly Brow, shows how much his image leaves and impression. :p

Red Fire

One Piece 826:
As for the ending, I wonder if Jinbei is actually there with the Fishman talking in the final panels or if this is a new Fishman character that will be helping Luffy?

It is pretty clear, isn't it? Aladdin has spotted the strawhats and tells Jimbei via denden mushi. I mean he even calls him Jimbei, how can you think it's not him haha

Kreed

It is pretty clear, isn't it? Aladdin has spotted the strawhats and tells Jimbei via denden mushi. I mean he even calls him Jimbei, how can you think it's not him haha

I wasn't saying it wasn't Jinbei the Fishman is talking to, I'm questioning where Jinbei is. See the bolded in my previous post that you quoted:

As for the ending, I wonder if Jinbei is actually there with the Fishman talking in the final panels

In other words, I'm wondering if Jinbei himself will be helping Luffy or if Jinbei, from far away, will be ordering one or more of his Fishmen friends to help Luffy since he isn't physically at Luffy's location.

Ray Down

Banned
This chapter also shows how the Vinsmokes in the chapter float on water.

Poor Robin, she would get so jealous,...

Why would she be jealous of that Marimo getting some she already has Franky big stong arms :p

Boa gonna be jealous as shit if she finds out, I'm already imagining the fight
Boa vs Renju Vs Nami

So jimbe joining right now is killing my carrot hype

Jinbei is destined to be a Namaka, he pretty much said so once his business with BM is done he would happly join the Straw Hats.

Carrot will be nothing but stew by the end.

Red Fire

I wasn't saying it wasn't Jinbei the Fishman is talking to, I'm questioning where Jinbei is. See the bolded in my previous post that you quoted:

In other words, I'm wondering if Jinbei himself will be helping Luffy or if Jinbei, from far away, will be ordering one or more of his Fishmen friends to help Luffy since he isn't physically at Luffy's location.

Ahh gotcha. I don't think Jinbei is there at the moment, he might be somewhere on WCI or on a ship and he has his men looking out for luffy and is giving them orders. Now that they found him he might come and act himself

He has to be somewhere at Big Mom's place

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Jinbe is a pirate captain under Big Mom's banner. There's no way he isn't invited to the tea party.

Good chapter. Introduction to Yonji and Reiju. This basically confirms the number theme. Not sure if it debunks the clock naming theme, since the father could be 12'o clock or noon.

Luffy got his first kiss. He's one step closer to second base. :p
Hancock is crying somewhere right now.

The 10th Straw Hat is on his way! My fishman Jimbei!

Ray Down

Banned
Good chapter. Introduction to Yonji and Reiju. This basically confirms the number theme. Not sure if it debunks the clock naming theme, since the father could be 12'o clock or noon.

Luffy got his first kiss. He's one step closer to second base. :p
Hancock is crying somewhere right now.

The 10th Straw Hat is on his way! My fishman Jimbei!

Maybe Sanji dad name is like Father clock or father time, now this whole clock theme makes me think he has some sort of time power.

Hancock deserves to cry.

YES

JINBEI FOREVER, CARROT NEVER.

Jinbei most likely on Whole Cake since he and FI still have that deal with Big Mom, he probably trying to keep Luffy away.

If Reiju thinks Zoro is hot it would be hilarious.

So I guess there are 5 children? I'd be surprised if they have more siblings. Quite a big family.

I'm not understanding the Vinsmoke game here. They have a mythical army that only the underground world might know, they are allied with the WG but that army, Germa is considered a historical ememy of the WG. Now they are allying themselves with a yonkou, an enemy of the WG. They are going to attend the Reverie too but they dont have a country. What the hell they want? Lands from Big Mom?

Power and security. If they're allied with everyone, then no one will threaten them.

TheShah

Sanji's eyebrows curl in the opposite direction of his siblings. Being unable to cope with this deformation he ran away from home. It all makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom