• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Reiju = Pink
Yonji = Green

Ichiji/Niji = Blue/Red most likely

Sanji was possibly yellow? Hmmm

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The father
This was my thought as well. Sanji being black makes sense, but I think the father might also be that, because black is commonly associated with assassins and subterfuge. Sanji is kinda already black via his epithet though. Sanji being white would also make sense (White knight, ha)

This was my thought as well. Sanji being black makes sense, but I think the father might also be that, because black is commonly associated with assassins and subterfuge. Sanji is kinda already black via his epithet though. Sanji being white would also make sense (White knight, ha)
We're forgetting something.. Is the mom around?

SolVanderlyn

We're forgetting something.. Is the mom around?
Good question, she could also have a color!

Also based on this image

CfB774j.png

Niji and Ichiji be like

SolVanderlyn

I wonder if the guy with the seagull hat is a metaphor for Sengoku/previous fleet admirals in general or an actual person actively fighting the Germa 66.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With this revelation of Sanji's name, I have to wonder what would happen if Oda was allowed to keep his original name for him. Naruto.
He probably thought up this plot line when working on Skypiea.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If Reiju thinks Zoro is hot it would be hilarious.

So I guess there are 5 children? I'd be surprised if they have more siblings. Quite a big family.

I'm not understanding the Vinsmoke game here. They have a mythical army that only the underground world might know, they are allied with the WG but that army, Germa is considered a historical ememy of the WG. Now they are lallying themselves with a yonkou, an enemy of the WG. They are going to attend the Reverie too but they dont have a country. What the hell they want? Lands from Big Mom?
They're probably directly affiliated with the gorosei and/or the celestials. Reiju said that Genma 66 sent the navy after Duval. We knew the patriarch had clout to change Sanji's wanted poster. But it sounds like the Genma 66 organization itself is above the navy if it's giving orders to HQ to capture certain persons. Might even exist as a counterforce should any rogue nations or the navy itself attempt a coup of the celestials/gorosei.

SolVanderlyn

They're probably directly affiliated with the gorosei and/or the celestials. Reiju said that Genma 66 sent the navy after Duval. We knew the patriarch had clout to change Sanji's wanted poster. But it sounds like the Genma 66 organization itself is above the navy if it's giving orders to HQ to capture certain persons. Might even exist as a counterforce should any rogue nations or the navy itself attempt a coup of the celestials/gorosei.
Sanji's dad is gonna be some next level nonsense.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

Genma 66 is completely "plausible deniability "

SolVanderlyn

So seeing as there are theories about the Vinsmoke being named after clock times

in chapter 823 we see this dude

Sanji's Dad?

they cover his eyebrows too sooo
Clock beard and swirly stache.

That's him.

Veelk

Banned
Meh.

I can understand being impressed with plot relevant stuff like the Haki reveal, but this kind of pointless trivia isn't that hard to do.

"Okay, I got numeral themed characters. What do I name them? Oh, well, Sanji was introduced in chapter 043, so why don't I just make them thing 4 and thing 0."

I doubt this one was planned vs just spur of the moment opportunity to make a self reference, but even if was a plan hatched from the first time Sanji appeared, it's like....okay? Their names reference the chapter Sanji appeared it and that's it. It's great that Oda has the memory of an elephant and all, but this isn't a case of it being put to anything useful.

TheFlow

Banned
Meh.

I can understand being impressed with plot relevant stuff like the Haki reveal, but this kind of pointless trivia isn't that hard to do.

"Okay, I got numeral themed characters. What do I name them? Oh, well, Sanji was introduced in chapter 043, so why don't I just make them thing 4 and thing 0."

I doubt this one was planned vs just spur of the moment opportunity to make a self reference, but even if was a plan hatched from the first time Sanji appeared, it's like....okay? Their names reference the chapter Sanji appeared it and that's it. It's great that Oda has the memory of an elephant and all, but this isn't a case of it being put to anything useful.
not all of has it be super useful information. Oda just likes give a lil extra to the fans :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom