• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Veelk if you're really asking advice, I'll give it: it's all about proportion. Your presence in this thread is considered to be a negative one because, regardless of how polite or neutral you try to be, your comments are always critical. Now there's nothing wrong with criticism, but when a poster can be associated with almost exclusively critical sentiment, they're going to be treated as a bit of a paraiah in a thread comprised mainly of fans.

I'd suggest mixing it up. If you want to contribute to the thread regularly or semi-regularly, try to achieve something closer to a 50%-critical-post rate. It doesn't need to be 50% praise, but at least non-critical commentary. It'll be difficult I know, since by your own admission you don't really like One Piece anyway, but it'll go a long way towards softening your perception. If you don't wanna do that, you'll just have to accept that you'll be coming off as the villain more often than not.

When Nami asked where was Sanji, Reiju said he would probably be either with Big Mom or their father. So, if the Reverie is really near, wouldn't Father Vinsmoke be in Mariejois? Or maybe they are sending another member?

When Nami asked where was Sanji, Reiju said he would probably be either with Big Mom or their father. So, if the Reverie is really near, wouldn't Father Vinsmoke be in Mariejois? Or maybe they are sending another member?
Momju Vinsmoke takes care of business and political stuff, Dadji Vinsmoke takes care of family matters?

Or Dadji is at the wedding because they wanted to have the most powerful (?) member at the wedding, simply because Big Mom is still a pirate and there are probably trust-issues?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If clock beard is indeed Daddy Vinsmoke, he's going to the Reverie.

Nah, Pekkoms though is turtle soup when he arrives.

Also can't wait for Sanji to hit on his sister then go through the mental break once he does.

I blame some people inseccurities of him taking over Sanji spot and the monster 3.

That or they can't handle the Brobei.
He should know who his family members are I would hope no matter how long its been

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I blame some people inseccurities of him taking over Sanji spot and the monster 3.

That or they can't handle the Brobei.

Wow you really think Jimbe can replace Usopp?

I guess time will tell. Maybe they'll become a monster quartet: Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Jimbe.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The "monster trio" was thrown out the window the moment Usopp became equally capable in a way that didn't use raw strength

New One Piece special coming in July that'll tie-in towards Gold.
They always have nice lil specials for the movies I enjoyed the Z filler arc. Outfits was on point to.

images

SolVanderlyn

manga or anime?

I still sometimes go back and read the chapter 0 put out for the Shiki movie, it was so fun.
The anime adaptation of this was perfect. The music that plays at Roger's execution is so foreboding and adrenaline inducing at the same time.

SolVanderlyn

Hattori is legit the best character in One Piece.

SolVanderlyn

Nightmares incoming

NSESN

I can't understand the hate for Jimbe, i like him much more than brook
and carrot

Vivi should rejoin before him tho.

LoL just noticed Mihawk and his crew all became straw hat fans.

I was thinking about how ridiuclous the Straw Hats would be if all of their allies/friends came together. They'd have:

4 Warlords/former Warlords and possibly up to 7 if you include Buggy, Kuma and Crocodile
The 2 strongest members of the Revolution Army and probably the entire army as well.
An Emperor.
Everyone left of Whitebeard's crew.

Moosichu

I was thinking about how ridiuclous the Straw Hats would be if all of their allies/friends came together. They'd have:

4 Warlords/former Warlords and possibly up to 7 if you include Buggy, Kuma and Crocodile
The 2 strongest members of the Revolution Army and probably the entire army as well.
An Emperor.

I mean, that's what this whole story is building up to. It's amazing just how gradually and awesomely the Straw Hats have amassed power.

ckohler

It's a bit of a stretch to call those apes his "crew." And I'm pretty sure those are just "working the fields" straw hats, not Luffy-imitating straw hats.

I like that Perona is wearing her crown on top of a straw hat. Actually, I just like seeing Perona regardless. :)

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

An Emperor.
Let's not forget thw world's best shipbuilders at water 7 ,alabasta kingdom
And the merman kingdom

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

An Emperor.

But that's exactly what we're building towards.

Oda himself said that the Gomu (Go=5. Mu = 6. 5600 pirates) alliance was just a small taste of things to come.

Luffy has made allies of the Kuja pirates, pretty much the entire fishmen race, the alabasta kingdom, the DrumSakura kingdom, the WB alliance (his last order was to help straw hat. Don't forget that.), Dressrosa, a large portion of the Giant Warrior Pirates (undoubtedly these connections in addition to Hajrudin's New Giant Warrior Pirates will lead to the nation of giants, Elbaf, becoming allies of Luffy), Dressrosa, the Kano Country, Zou and the Minks, half of Roger's crew, the Red haired pirates, multiple high ranking members of the revolutionary army, the heir to the Wano Kingdom, and many others.

When luffy challenges the world, it's going to make Marineford look like a joke.

NSESN

Oda himself said that the Gomu (Go=5. Mu = 6. 5600 pirates) alliance was just a small taste of things to come.

Luffy has made allies of the Kuja pirates, pretty much the entire fishmen race, the alabasta kingdom, the DrumSakura kingdom, the WB alliance (his last order was to help straw hat. Don't forget that.), Dressrosa, a large portion of the Giant Warrior Pirates (undoubtedly these connections in addition to Hajrudin's New Giant Warrior Pirates will lead to the nation of giants, Elbaf, becoming allies of Luffy), Dressrosa, the Kano Country, Zou and the Minks, half of Roger's crew, the Red haired pirates, multiple high ranking members of the revolutionary army, the heir to the Wano Kingdom, and many others.

When luffy challenges the world, it's going to make Marineford look like a joke.
Momo isn't the heir of the Wano country, he is the heir of one of the lords. But i think he will be the new shogun after the current is beaten by the SH alliance.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I'm curious to see if Luffy manages to somehow recruit Gekko Moriah as an ally at some point in the coming arc(s). Moriah's mortal archenemy is Kaido, after all.

SolVanderlyn

I wonder where Crocodile will fit in. Kind of a wild card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom