• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually went with that naming scheme.

Like, I knew he would, but seeing it right there in the chapter complete with the 043 reference is just...incredible.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I didn't know about the whole clock double meaning to the "Xth son/daughter" naming scheme.

So Sanji means both 3 oclock and 3rd son?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Blackleg-sanji
zXcIXVY.jpg

SiN92.gif

I was thinking about using a Sanji avatar lately. Might do it now. I know you guys will be sad without seeing a Sanji picture in this thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Go for the best Sanji design

Sanji-one-piece-12882862-225-350.jpg

Pinstripe orange/black Water 7 vest

Skypiea/Water 7 had the best Straw Hat designs... Zoro needs to go back to the goggles at some point.

Go for the best Sanji design

Pinstripe orange/black Water 7 vest

Skypiea/Water 7 had the best Straw Hat designs... Zoro needs to go back to the goggles at some point.

I agree. Another contender is Strong World Sanji (suit version).

so stylish

Thanks for the suggestion guys, but I was already looking for this one. I really like Sanji in Strong World, that animation is fantastic.

Maybe its just me but blue haired Jesus looks kinda like Sanji

Yes, the hairstyle is the same. lol

Ray Down

Banned
I never read little garden, honestly outside of Nami arc and Buggy arc I never read any of the arcs before Chopper.

I just stick to what I remember from the 4-Kids dub lol.

Ray Down

Banned
With the new chapter up in us Un two or so days what are your guys predictions:

-Jinbei makes an appearance?
-Reiju and Yonji arrive at WCI?
-More crew shenanigans?
-Sanji meets Purine face to face and faints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom