• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ogodei

We have to be on the cusp of it, though. The most we have left to do at Whole Cake Island is bake a cake to stop Big Mom's rage, and that can't be that involved.

My bet is also October.

We have to be on the cusp of it, though. The most we have left to do at Whole Cake Island is bake a cake to stop Big Mom's rage, and that can't be that involved.

My bet is also October.
Until oda surprises me and goes full Shokugeki no soma with bakery explanations....that would be glorious

My bet is also October.

And then the seven chapter long Pudding flashback before she joins the crew. Don't forget about that!

caliph95

Someone posted in TOONAMIGAF
Jotaro by Eiichiro Oda

DWV9Nh9.jpg

Jotaro I guess ate the Stand Stand fruit model: Star platinum

caliph95

Oda decided Pudding is the protagonist after hear criticism of his female characters and puffy was killed off and pudding changed everybody's memory
Also Sanji fulfil his dream of eating
out
and drinking carrot soup
image.php

Ray Down

Banned
Viz Pop Poll:

1. Luffy- 8762 votes
2. Zoro- 8323
3. Sanji- 5455
4. Brook- 3836
5. Law- 2657
6. Nami- 1989
7. Robin- 1380
8. Ace- 1294
9. Shanks- 1251
10. Ussop- 1206
11. Carrot- 999
12. Jinbei- 916
13. Doflamingo- 755
14. Blackbeard- 754
15. Sabo- 696
16. Crocodile- 561
17. Marco- 528
18. Chopper- 518
19. Franky- 501
20. Hawkins- 497

Even Sanji stays the 3rd wheel here, zehahaha!
(Both east and west have terrible taste :p)

caliph95

Zoro is not even in the last arc and in this arc And we're in the year of sanji

And Ray accept it Carrot is better than pudding it's official

Ray Down

Banned
Vivi mentioned again just being an honorary straw hat.

Really surprising she wasn't in the top 20 cause I swore she was popular here.

Jay RaR

Guess Sanji's backstory and family matters weren't enough.

Great that Carrot's up there (beating Jinbei lolol) but Pudding not making Top 20 doesn't surprise me considering her Heel Turn. Also Brook getting the respect he deserves.

edit: The west not liking Chopper that much is surprising.

Ray Down

Banned
Guess Sanji's backstory and family matters weren't enough.

Great that Carrot's up there (beating Jinbei lolol) but Pudding not making Top 20 doesn't surprise me considering her Heel Turn. Also Brook getting the respect he deserves.

edit: The west not liking Chopper that much is surprising.

Well the Vinsmokes are garbage, they wouldn't help Sanji popularity.

Viz Pop Poll:

1. Luffy- 8762 votes
2. Zoro- 8323
3. Sanji- 5455
4. Brook- 3836
5. Law- 2657
6. Nami- 1989
7. Robin- 1380
8. Ace- 1294
9. Shanks- 1251
10. Ussop- 1206
11. Carrot- 999
12. Jinbei- 916
13. Doflamingo- 755
14. Blackbeard- 754
15. Sabo- 696
16. Crocodile- 561
17. Marco- 528
18. Chopper- 518
19. Franky- 501
20. Hawkins- 497

Even Sanji stays the 3rd wheel here, zehahaha!
(Both east and west have terrible taste :p)

Except for Carrot (lol) and Hawkins (da fuck?), there's not much difference between the US and Japan

Ogodei

Marco still WAY more popular then any pineapple should be.

He's fangirl (and gay fanboy) bait in the extreme. Same reason why Ben Beckman has *any* cache in the fandom despite the fact that any random villain's had more screentime than that guy has.

RedBoot

Except for Carrot (lol) and Hawkins (da fuck?), there's not much difference between the US and Japan

A lot of the names are the same, but I'd say Brook and Blackbeard also have fairly significant jumps in the US poll. Considering the Monster Trio's unbreakable lock on the top spots, Brook taking 4th is pretty impressive.

Also, forgive me if this got mentioned earlier, but why is Falafra so high in the Japan poll? I had to look that guy up. Is he some sort of meme?

Ray Down

Banned
A lot of the names are the same, but I'd say Brook and Blackbeard also have fairly significant jumps in the US poll. Considering the Monster Trio's unbreakable lock on the top spots, Brook taking 4th is pretty impressive.

Also, forgive me if this got mentioned earlier, but why is Falafra so high in the Japan poll? I had to look that guy up. Is he some sort of meme?

Meme, I think it's some thing from 4chan/2chan or something.

LotusHD

Banned
What's that, Carrot is popular? Oh heavens, what a surprise!

Also heh, Franky continues to be the least popular Straw Hat.

Top Bottom