• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ogodei

Everyone does this (barring Robin since she's suppose to be deadpan)!

We are in uncharted territory, no one knows what lies ahead.

She ain't special.

It's definitely the case, but it would be moreso with Carrot who's never been away from home before. Similar to Chopper, there's an appeal of a genuine inhuman learning about a new world and way of living.

Jinbe has the same concept but he's too world-weary to pull it off.

Ray Down

Banned
It's definitely the case, but it would be moreso with Carrot who's never been away from home before. Similar to Chopper, there's an appeal of a genuine inhuman learning about a new world and way of living.

Jinbe has the same concept but he's too world-weary to pull it off.

All the more reason why she won't since she would just be gender swapped Chopper except with out the interesting backstory and character.

We already have Luffy refereeing the minks as a bunch of choppers and having another furry animal on the crew would take away from Chopper.

Ray Down

Banned
Chopper fell for Usopp's Voodoo technique which caused him to think about razor blades between his teeth.

Chopper is on a whole new level of naive. He instantly believes anything you tell him.

I don't believe for one sec she wouldn't fall for it like Chopper.

Ogodei

Similar, not the same. Her thing is more that she hasn't seen much of anything that isn't the back of a giant elephant. Not that she's a naive doof.

Nice detail

Big Mom's slice cuts through a plateau off shore

65zgnX4.png

LotusHD

Banned
Any similarities they do have is just ultimately confirmation bias that gets magnified for people who think Carrot won't join the crew. There's a bunch of other valid reasoning to think Carrot won't join, but the whole "female Chopper" angle will never make sense to me.

Kyuur

I'm loving Nami being natural counter to part of BM's ability confirmed but the end of the chapter made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

She's a good actor so there's still a chance though. (Also why would Bege endanger his wife to help the Strawhats to begin with?)

Any similarities they do have is just ultimately confirmation bias that gets magnified for people who think Carrot won't join the crew. There's a bunch of other valid reasoning to think Carrot won't join, but the whole "female Chopper" angle will never make sense to me.
Man lotus are you me when posting 🤔

LotusHD

Banned
I'm loving Nami being natural counter to part of BM's ability confirmed but the end of the chapter made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

She's a good actor so there's still a chance though. (Also why would Bege endanger his wife to help the Strawhats to begin with?)

Btw, I thought it was cute that Capone was trying to distance himself from Pudding. Guess he warmed up to some of the family.

Man lotus are you me when posting 🤔

Sometimes I'm a Goten fan. Sometimes.

Syntsui

If Pudding is indeed saving everyone and alters Big Mom's memories, I'll be really disappointed. That shit is way too obvious for Oda, I demand a ridiculous twist.

Ray Down

Banned
If Pudding is indeed saving everyone and alters Big Mom's memories, I'll be really disappointed. That shit is way too obvious for Oda, I demand a ridiculous twist.

I doubt it will only be her.

The Straw Hats or at least Sanji have to play a role in calming down Big Mom.

They have to meet up to do this or have some emotional moment to close out the arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's a damn decent chance Katakuri saw something ridiculous and just wants to talk to the Straw Hats above saving everyone.

LotusHD

Banned

It will definitely not be that straightforward. This arc has been the hardest to read arc in quite awhile...

A set of answers from Oda from the latest one piece magazine interview.

Credit to sandman.

He's so excited about Wano lol

LotusHD

Banned
So do you guys think Napoleon would be considered one of the 12 supreme swords?

On that topic, would Shanks and Fujitora's sword be a part of that list?

Nothing matters until it is noted as such, especially where Fujitora is concerned since his DF power is the main thing giving the man his hype. As for Big Mom and Shanks (Shanks less so since he used to be Mihawk's rival), I mean, they're Yonko, so it could easily be a situation where they're just absurdly strong no matter what sword they use. That said, I wonder if Oda will actually showcase all of the swords. I feel like we won't see all of them.

Anyways, we're sure to see some more neat stuff in Wano considering the people that live there, and I'm hoping Zoro will get his last sword upgrade. It probably will also be in the same rank as Shusui and Kuina's sword, rather than being a sword that's in the same league as Mihawk's. Can't have something being better than his treasured childhood sword after all... probably.

Euphony

Banned
Shanks most likely but I was under the impression napoleon was a regular ol sword first/hat?

I'd have to agree that Shanks most likely has a higher grade sword, maybe one of the 12 highest grades, as well as Fugitora. Hopefully we get either see more high grade swords or more history about them in Wano.

I really doubt Napoleon is one of the legendary swords though. He was first introduced as a hat and then transformed into a sword, so I'm kind of doubting it.

Nothing matters until it is noted as such, especially where Fujitora is concerned since his DF power is the main thing giving the man his hype. As for Big Mom and Shanks (Shanks less so since he used to be Mihawk's rival), I mean, they're Yonko, so it could easily be a situation where they're just absurdly strong no matter what sword they use. That said, I wonder if Oda will actually showcase all of the swords. I feel like we won't see all of them.

Anyways, we're sure to see some more neat stuff in Wano considering the people that live there, and I'm hoping Zoro will get his last sword upgrade. It probably will also be in the same rank as Shusui and Kuina's sword, rather than being a sword that's in the same league as Mihawk's. Can't have something being better than his treasured childhood sword after all... probably.
I want that thing to break give me emotional zoro like the baratie arc

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

New volume cover and a pic of the manga rental place down the street. Will take down the volume cover if it counts as a "scan," but it's just a phone pic I took in 7-11, so I think it should be ok.

Ray Down

Banned
Speaking of Sakazuki fisting people, I find it really weird that Jinbei seemingly has no scar from when Sakazuki pierced through him to get to Luffy.

Top Bottom