• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

caliph95

To stab it!
image.php

Pudding has Vergo Syndrome? I can't strongly remember Vergo having conflicting issues with his dual lives.

Luffy being a Special Paramecia could potentially explain why his body still retains its stretchy properties while underwater. Special Paramecias might be the term for paramecia types whose bodies are permanently changed once they get their powers.

Ogodei

I don't think water or seastone nullifies your powers, it just makes you so weakened on contact that your power no longer matters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vergo wasn't conflicted at all. He was like CP9 in Water Seven, did his job well because that's how you maintain a good cover.

caliph95

Pudding has Vergo Syndrome? I can't strongly remember Vergo having conflicting issues with his dual lives.

Luffy being a Special Paramecia could potentially explain why his body still retains its stretchy properties while underwater. Special Paramecias might be the term for paramecia types whose bodies are permanently changed once they get their powers.
So Special Parmecia is just logia but without producing the material and splitting their bodies or the flexibility

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Vergo had a running gag where he would forget things. Like how he'd have a piece of steak on his face, or he tried to find his sword only to be reminded he doesn't use one.

I think Greg is grasping at straws

Ray Down

Banned
Don't think it's supposed to be literal.

More so that Pudding facade that she put on maybe for both isn't real (though I'd say it's more the evil side)

caliph95

Vergo was just weird like OP characters in general no need to diagnose him

There was a guy in Skypea that did the same thing and forgot how to breathe

caliph95

Well he wouldn't have a leg afterwards but Stands are overpowered in Op especially when Jotaro stand was superman if he can stop time

Top Bottom