• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
img_mainvisual.jpg

Ray Down

Banned
That image is going to be hotly discussed and debated for ages, lol.

From Den_Den_Mushi from Oro:
OP Kyoto 20th Anni Scoop!
New Information has arrived!
Straw Hats have landed in Kyoto! A secret treasure that has slept for ages, a legend to inherit it begins!

This is a result of 20 years of serialisation! A collaboration between Kyoto and OP!
Kyoto Straw Hat Journal
Kyoto city hall is making wanted posters for the pirates all at once! They are pursuing the capture of the Straw Hats, if you supply information to the wanted poster department, you might be able to get a reward!?

Collaborating with Kyoto's tourist attractions!
Visit tourist attractions and look for clues from Luffy and co! The crew has left message stamps at various places.

Special Japanese style OP exhibit at Daikakuji!
OP collaboration with Japanese painting! A special exhibit that has become one with Daikaku-Ji! The biggest item in OP history will appear!
LuNa FC

https://orojackson.com/threads/one-...nfo-in-first-post.15575/page-862#post-2690743

Seems like its just a promo img for the event.

NSESN

The only good thing when Oda disappoints me is that I know that he is disappointing everybody and the reactions are going to be way better than anything Oda could do.
It was that way with Raizou and it will be that way with Kaidou's fruit.

Ray Down

Banned
Tekking is also from his streams is a both sides kind of guy.

Or at least at one point thought Hillary would be as bad as Trump.

If my memory serves me right.

LotusHD

Banned
The only good thing when Oda disappoints me is that I know that he is disappointing everybody and the reactions are going to be way better than anything Oda could do.
It was that way with Raizou and it will be that way with Kaidou's fruit.

Kaido has the best narrator in OP. He already won in my book.

caliph95

Tekking is also from his streams is a both sides kind of guy.

Or at least at one point thought Hillary would be as bad as Trump.

If my memory serves me right.
It's why I ignore YouTubers political opinions unless it's seeps through or if they're jontron

Top Bottom